The Man from Nowhere Blu-ray $13.99 pre-order @ AMZN

Thanks, it beats paying $38 from yesasia.

Btw, I found the movie to be really overrated, but still enjoyable. There are way better revenge flicks or whatever out there, however this wasn't bad at all.

How is it compared to Bittersweet Life? Korean's have a knack for revenge flicks and BSL is one of my favorite movies, not only from the revenge genre and not only from Korea.

And to anyone who hasn't seen Bittersweet life... go find a copy asap I don't see how this movie hasn't been released on dvd in America but crap like Typhoon, Shadowless Sword and Blood Rain has.

[quote name='Y2J850']How is it compared to Bittersweet Life? Korean's have a knack for revenge flicks and BSL is one of my favorite movies, not only from the revenge genre and not only from Korea.

And to anyone who hasn't seen Bittersweet life... go find a copy asap I don't see how this movie hasn't been released on dvd in America but crap like Typhoon, Shadowless Sword and Blood Rain has.[/QUOTE]
It's a great movie, not quite on the level of A Bittersweet Life, but still definitely worth watching. They're a bit different in some ways though. The Man From Nowhere is MUCH more brutal, while A Bittersweet Life is "cooler".

I Saw The Devil, on the other hand, blows A Bittersweet Life out of the water as well as movies like Oldboy, The Chaser, Mother, etc. Such a disgustingly good movie.

Pre-ordered!

Off topic but where can i get a copy of A bittersweet life? Wouldn't mind importing as long as it will play on my dvd/blu ray player.

I'm sure you are not supposed to mention pirating movies/games, but seeing how Bittersweet life hasn't been released in America, its Korean dvd is oop, and unless you can play region 2 dvds this is your only legal option : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bittersweet...POQY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297955482&sr=8-1 I don't think it should matter
You can easily find it among any torrent site, but definitely check it out regardless of how you have to get yourself a copy.

All over this. Thanks for the link! And I've been waiting for A Bittersweet Life for forever as well, had to go the torrent route just to tide me over.

[quote name='TraBuch']
I Saw The Devil, on the other hand, blows A Bittersweet Life out of the water as well as movies like Oldboy, The Chaser, Mother, etc. Such a disgustingly good movie.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT's overdoing it, It was a great film though!

bread's done
Back