The man in black fled into the desert...

MorganWebbLover

CAGiversary!
... and the Gunslinger followed.

mwlhugemaxim2mw.jpg

:shock: My God he's back. The MWL of legend. And My God is their a lot of airbrushing in that photo. Man, you've really got to wake up and smell the coffee since that chick really isn't that hot at all. She's more on the stupid ditsy kind of ugly side.

[quote name='Kayden']Hmmm.... airbrushed.... but yummy[/QUOTE]

Yeah I prefer the pics of her on the show though. Model shoots never look natural and i like seeing her in her element, not looking like she's trying to be sexy ya know. But still a good pic.

mwls16yq.jpg

That's not even airbrushing is it? It looks like it's computer generated. Unless they went through the effort to airbrush the socks as well.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Man, you've really got to wake up and smell the coffee since that chick really isn't that hot at all. She's more on the stupid ditsy kind of ugly side.[/QUOTE]

Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks ya know. But since youre such an expert, who would you reccomend?

Oh wait, it doesnt matter, Morgan is still hotter, no matter who you say.

[quote name='shipwreck']That's not even airbrushing is it? It looks like it's computer generated. Unless they went through the effort to airbrush the socks as well.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :lol::applause: My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks ya know. But since youre such an expert, who would you reccomend?

Oh wait, it doesnt matter, Morgan is still hotter, no matter who you say.[/QUOTE]

hotter than what, a cammel in the middle of the Saharan desert...hmmmm...you might have a point there. Let's see to start off, I'll go with Scarlet Johanson or Jessica Alba or Jennifer Garner.

Edited for a stupid mispelling.

[quote name='Scorch']so is this B&M too?[/QUOTE]

The question we truly should be asking here is whether or not this will become rare/valuable?

:lol:

[quote name='Scorch']so is this B&M too?[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so...I'm going to try and pricematch at Circuit City. If not, I'll just wait for a price drop.

wheres scorch at when you need him? did he take today off or something? well anyways obviously the wrong forum and all, but it doesn't really matter.

edit: looked up a few posts, and sure enough hes there.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']hotter than what, a cammel in the middle of the Saharan desert...hmmmm...you might have a point there. Let's see to start off, I'll go with Scarlet Johanson or Jessica Alba or Jennifer Gardner.[/QUOTE]

jennifer garner is a hottie, idk about this jennifer gardner chick.

and i'd take jennifer love hewitt, elisha cuthbert, or jessica biel over morgan webb any day of the week.

edit:damn i am not with it today.

'People are like, "Are you sure you're not really a transvestite, because you have the facial structure of a man?" It freaks people out.'

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']LOL its Garner. Glad im taking advice from such an authrity.[/QUOTE]

You caught me on a spelling mistake. WOW. Big fucking deal. And I never claimed to be an authority on the spelling of other people's names, just on hot women.

I feel like looking for a picture of Austin Powers and posting it saying

It's a Man Baby!! Yaeh!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I feel like looking for a picture of Austin Powers and posting it saying

It's a Man Baby!! Yaeh![/QUOTE]

Yeah lol bc thats comedy.

mwls30pi.jpg

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Yeah lol bc thats comedy.

[/QUOTE]

No, because it's the truth. Some people just can't accept the truth I guess.

Umm...is this that annoying ass girl on that stupid TechTV video game review show? I saw that once and my brain didn't work right for a week. Me still not think good destilled.

*shakes head*

All kinds of girls play video games - not so many need to be computer-enhanced for retards' beat weekends.

way to live up to your title there tony. im glad i had somebody like you to copy and paste the deals from here on their own blog so that i could keep up with SAG until i could come back. by the way, thanks cheapy, youre a class act.

So whats the reference to the gunslinger for. I see no dark tower love, only some girl who isnt very hot even after the model look.

[quote name='nakanenui']So whats the reference to the gunslinger for. I see no dark tower love, only some girl who isnt very hot even after the model look.[/QUOTE]

im just really into dark tower thats all. my live tag is TheGunslinger6 if you ever want to play anything.

what the fuck is with the ridiculous outfits though? looks like maxim pulled that out of their "Side show closet", plus the black hair doesnt do wonders of making her look any more girlish.

it must have cost a lot of money to change the body structure of a man into a woman's, but i guess he ran out of money for the face.

I think I'm the only one who thinks she's... eh. Sure she plays games but still.

Geez, that is just TOO much airbrushing. She looks like she's made of plastic.

Oh hey, its Morgan Webb, the most average looking chick on TV.

But wait, she plays video games and talks about nerdy shit, so she automatically gains some hot points. But quickly LOSES those hot points once she opens her yap and spouts out some of the most annoying squeals my poor ears have ever listened to.

Sarah from Screen Savers is hotter. Unlike Morgan, she doesn't look like a shaved gorilla.

If any of you guys actually know Morgan Webb, you'd know that she's not a gamer at all. She's just a TV personality that pretends to like games to boost her appeal (which seems to work, judging from the responses here).

I met her at a press event a year or so ago... while everybody was excited about trying out betas of these new games in production, she was just outside smoking, totally uninterested.

Sorry to break your fantasies.

[quote name='peteyrose']If any of you guys actually know Morgan Webb, you'd know that she's not a gamer at all. She's just a TV personality that pretends to like games to boost her appeal (which seems to work, judging from the responses here).

I met her at a press event a year or so ago... while everybody was excited about trying out betas of these new games in production, she was just outside smoking, totally uninterested.

Sorry to break your fantasies.[/QUOTE]

That would explain why she's always horrible at the games when you actually see her playing (against Adam, for example).

[quote name='mmn']Oh hey, its Morgan Webb, the most average looking chick on TV.

But wait, she plays video games and talks about nerdy shit, so she automatically gains some hot points. But quickly LOSES those hot points once she opens her yap and spouts out some of the most annoying squeals my poor ears have ever listened to.

Sarah from Screen Savers is hotter. Unlike Morgan, she doesn't look like a shaved gorilla.[/QUOTE]

fucking lol. Funniest shit I've read today.

This has to be an april fools joke. No way this can be real, the quote's from his Live GT, and was referenced into a joke way back when I used to be in the H2 CAG clan.

Either that, or cheapy's letting CAG go :razz:

OP -- Let's just keep it clear -- She's ugly. As in, I'd rather get raped in South Side Chicago by 20 black men than have sex with that piece of shit. Well, maybe not, but damn.

Oh, man, I cannot believe I missed this yesterday. Funniest thread I've read since DDF kicking over the magazine rack at GS. :lol:

mmn, you hit the nail right on the head, man. "Most average-looking chick on TV." :applause:

I saw that Maxim spread, and she has a flat ass. Looks like a dog bit of her ass in a tragic mauling incident.

Bleh, Morgan is so gross... and whats with the misquoted Gunslinger line in the OP?

Edit: guy above beat me to it XD

bread's done
Back