The Mark Henry World's Strongest Champ Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']In case anyone follows PWG, El Generico beat Kevin Steen in a ladder match to capture the PWG Championship Saturday night. The Young Bucks hit the ring toward the end of the match to beat down Steen with chairs, and returned afterwards to continue the attack. They challenged Steen to a Guerrilla Warfare match, which he accepted without having a partner.

The lights went out in the building, and when they came back on, Super Dragon was in the ring with one of the Bucks laid out and the other in a surfboard set for Dragon's curb stomp.

Dragon & Steen will face The Young Bucks on 12/10. It's Super Dragon's first match in nearly 2 1/2 years.[/QUOTE]

Is PWG televised at all or is it strictly DVD? What little I've heard about it usually seems very interesting.

[quote name='007']Anyway, just like the ring collapse, that segment annoyed me. HHH has destroyed people with a sledgehammer for years, but two shots from Nash and we're seriously having people talk about if HHH has a pulse? For fuck's sake, guys, if you're writing stories based in history, maybe just pay some fucking attention to your own.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the horrible acting job by HHH. While he was supposed to be "laid out" you can see his finger clearly moving. Not to mention it looked like he was smiling a bit as well. Really bad acting there Hunter.

Oh and more embarrassing of Jim Ross. Stay classy WWE.

Props to Zack Ryder for not giving up on what he loves even with how much WWE shits all over him. Someone probably finds it hilarious to keep almost giving him an opportunity, but it's beyond ridiculous at this point.

What's up with the We Hate Cena guy? He was front row at the PPV last night too.

[quote name='JJSP']In case anyone follows PWG, El Generico beat Kevin Steen in a ladder match to capture the PWG Championship Saturday night. The Young Bucks hit the ring toward the end of the match to beat down Steen with chairs, and returned afterwards to continue the attack. They challenged Steen to a Guerrilla Warfare match, which he accepted without having a partner.

The lights went out in the building, and when they came back on, Super Dragon was in the ring with one of the Bucks laid out and the other in a surfboard set for Dragon's curb stomp.

Dragon & Steen will face The Young Bucks on 12/10. It's Super Dragon's first match in nearly 2 1/2 years.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome. I've really enjoyed what I've seen of PWG in general and Steen in particular is stellar. Here's one of the best wrestler promo videos I've seen in years (yeah, it's a bit old but still amazing and a great showcase of Steen).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkISIhcUWfk

[quote name='Demolition Man']Oh and more embarrassing of Jim Ross. Stay classy WWE.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Genocidal']Props to Zack Ryder for not giving up on what he loves even with how much WWE shits all over him.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's cool, guys. Just wait and see what they're going to do. Just like Christian told us, just like CM Punk told us. It'll get better.

See also: James Storm, TNA Heavyweight Champion.

Does fucking anyone book more than 20 minutes in advance anymore?

[quote name='neocisco']Is PWG televised at all or is it strictly DVD? What little I've heard about it usually seems very interesting.[/QUOTE]
Strictly DVD. I'd recommend tracking down the "PWG Sells Out" DVD for a great intro to the company - it's outdated at this point so you won't get any recent stuff, but it's a solid set.

[quote name='neocisco']Is PWG televised at all or is it strictly DVD? What little I've heard about it usually seems very interesting.[/QUOTE]

It's DVD-only, and there are two multi-disc PWG Sells Out sets available. Highspots has the second available for $20 + whatever shipping would be. -
http://www.highspots.com/product.asp?id=22732

PWG Sells Out 2 is also available on Amazon via Highpots' store for $23.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1319518881&sr=8-2&condition=new

Amazon has the first available for $18 - http://www.amazon.com/Pwg-Sells-Out...Z24K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319518881&sr=8-1

It's worth noting that neither set actually lists each disc's contents with an insert, so you'll have to print out your own.

Here's what's on PWG Sells Out 1 -
Disc One

The Musical - April 17, 2004
1. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe
The Reason For The Season - July 10, 2004

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Steel Cage Match
2. "Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce vs. "The Future" Frankie Kazarian

The Reason For The Season - July 10, 2004
3. CM Punk vs. Super Dragon

All Nude Revue - February 12, 2005
4. Samoa Joe vs. Super Dragon

All Star Weekend Night 1 - April 1, 2005
5. AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

Guitarmageddon - June 11, 2005
6. AJ Styles vs. James Gibson

Free Admission (Just Kidding!) - November 13, 2004
7. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. Jack Evans

Disc 2

2nd Anniversary Weekend Night 1 - July 9, 2005
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Title Match - Titles vs. Masks
8. Arrogance ("Photogenic" Chris Bosh & Scott Lost) vs. Aerial Xpress (Quicksilver & Scorpio Sky)

2005 Battle of Los Angeles Night 2 - September 4, 2005
9. El Generico, Jack Evans, Frankie Kazarian, & Super Dragon vs. Scott Lost, Ricky Reyes, Davey Richards, & Joey Ryan

Astonishing X-Mas - December 18, 2005
Guerrilla Warfare Match
10. Super Dragon vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Hollywood Globetrotters - March 4, 2006
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Title Match
11. Super Dragon & Davey Richards vs. Jack Evans & Roderick Strong

Threemendous - July 16, 2006
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Steel Cage Match
12. Joey Ryan vs. B-Boy

2006 Battle of Los Angeles Night 3 - September 3, 2006
13. CIMA vs. El Generico

All Star Weekend 4 Night 2 - November 18, 2006
14. El Generico vs. "The Man That Gravity Forgot" PAC

Disc 3

Based on a True Story - January 13, 2007
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Guerrilla Warfare Match
15. Joey Ryan vs. Human Tornado

Holy Diver Down - February 24, 2007
16. PAC vs. Kevin Steen

All Star Weekend 5 Night 2 - April 8, 2007
17. Kaz Hayashi vs. PAC

DDT4 Night 1 - May 19, 2007
18. CIMA vs. Bryan Danielson

DDT4 Night 2 - May 20, 2007
19. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe) vs. PAC & Roderick Strong

Giant Size Annual #4 - July 29, 2007
20. PAC & Roderick Strong vs. El Generico & Kevin Steen

Giant Size Annual #4 - July 29, 2007
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
21. El Generico vs. Bryan Danielson

PWG Sells Out 2 -
Disc One
Are You Adequately Prepared to Rock? - October 4, 2003
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Three-Way Match
1. "The Future" Frankie Kazarian (c) vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles

An Inch Longer than Average - November 15, 2003
Guerrilla Warfare Match
2. Joey Ryan vs. Super Dragon

An Inch Longer than Average - November 15, 2003
3. "The Future" Frankie Kazarian vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson

Pimpin' in High Places - December 13, 2003
4. Frankie Kazarian, CM Punk, & Joey Ryan vs. Colt Cabana, Adam Pearce, & Super Dragon

Tango & Cash Invitational - Night 2 - January 25, 2004
5. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson & Super Dragon vs. X-Foundation (Scott Lost & Joey Ryan)

The Musical - April 17, 2004
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Match
6. "Photogenic" Chris Bosh & Quicksilver (c) vs. Excalibur & Super Dragon

2005 Battle of Los Angeles - Night 2 - September 4, 2005
7. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles

Beyond The Thunderdome - March 18, 2006
8. Arrogance ("Photogenic" Chris Bosh & Scott Lost) vs. Cape Fear (El Generico & Quicksilver)

Disc 2
All Star Weekend 3: Crazymania - Night 2 - April 9, 2006
1. Roderick Strong vs. Matt Sydal (Evan Bourne)

2006 Battle of Los Angeles - Night 2 - September 2, 2006
No Disqualification Match
2. Necro Butcher vs. Super Dragon

All Star Weekend 5 - Night 1 - April 7, 2007
3. Kaz Hayashi vs. Alex Shelley

All Star Weekend 5 - Night 2 - April 8, 2007
4. Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe

Giant-Size Annual #4 - July 29, 2007
No Disqualification Match
5. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. vs. Necro Butcher

2007 Battle of Los Angeles - Night 3 - September 2, 2007
6. Alex Shelley vs. Matt Sydal (Evan Bourne)

European Vacation II - England - October 27, 2007
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Match
7. El Generico & "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (c) vs. Davey Richards & Super Dragon

All Star Weekend 6 - Night 1 - January 5, 2008
8. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson (c) vs. Low Ki

Disc 3
All Star Weekend 6 - Night 2 - January 6, 2008
1. CIMA vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson

Pearl Habra - January 27, 2008
2. Low Ki (c) vs. El Generico

DDT4 (2008) - Night 2 - April 8, 2007
DDT4 Final Round Match / Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Match
3. Jack Evans & Roderick Strong vs. El Generico & "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Life During Wartime - July 6, 2008
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Steel Cage Match
4. Human Tornado (c) vs. Chris Hero

All Star Weekend 7 - Night 1 - August 30, 2008
5. El Generico, "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen & Susumu Yokosuka vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) & "The Man That Gravity Forgot" PAC

2008 Battle of Los Angeles - Night 1 - November 1, 2008
6. Austin Aries vs. Nigel McGuinness (Desmond Wolfe)

2008 Battle of Los Angeles - Night 2 - November 2, 2008
7. Chris Hero vs. Low Ki

Raw -

I love that they started the show with a recap of the PPV - really made it seem like if you missed the show, you missed an eventful one. THEN HHH came out and cut a 10 minute long promo that concluded with him saying NO TALKING because he wants to kick some ass. Ace came out, said people WANTED ACTION, got yelled at for 2 minutes, and then HHH cut another promo yelling. Nash, co-star of the SyFy Thor movie, CAME OUT WITH A HAMMER, beat up HHH, and threw geeks down. Cole came back and said that "doctors were calling paramedics", which really seems like a waste of their medical expertise given HHH's injuries. Nash beat HHH up again backstage by standing him up against boxes, grunting while doing so, and bonking him with the hammer. That was new, but this shit went on for TWENTY MINUTES! HHH spent it either trying to act verbally or physically and failing at both. THEN we got a video of the ambulance leaving, THEN A RECAP OF THE PAST 25 MINUTES OF THE SHOW. Holy fuck. I don't think they brought up who actually WON THE WORLD TITLE MATCHES LAST NIGHT, but thank god we did get a thorough rundown of...everything involving HHH on this show. 9:27 and a match began. Astonishing. Sheamus' mini-tron focused in on GREAT SHE, which was hilarious. Sheamus and Orton faced Cody and Christian, which feels like a match I've seen a dozen times. Only now, it has TRENDING TOPICS ON TWITTER graphics. Kevin Nash is trending on twitter - great, give him a six figure deal for something that yields zero dollars. Sure has done wonders for TNA. Cole brought up THE GREAT WHITE trending on twitter. Really strong contingent in the southern United States for some reason. Match was fine, minus the planned finish involving Cody's wacky kick being countered by Sheamus', which didn't work, so they went with the Celtic Cross instead. They did a great job of saving it, even if the botch wasn't pretty. Ace cut a promo straight out of the Calculon School of Acting. Then Cena came out and called Otunga Calrton and made other Fresh Prince references before demanding a match with Awesome Truth and referencing A SKATEBOARD! I liked JBL doing that, but Cena doing it bugs me.

Vengeance had more things trending on twitter than the World Series...seriously? Dolph came out, had his tweets shown on-air, and then beat Santino quickly. Mason Ryan came down to save Santino by running and doing moves in the most awkward manner possible. Now he can beat Dolph and become the UonSteroids champ. Alberto celebrated, said no one could beat him, so Punk came out, referenced the Simpsons and Back to the Future. This was probably the best overall deal Punk's done in over a month - he at least stood up to authority here instead of sucking up to HHH endlessly. They've killed his character for months, but this was the closest they've come yet to saving it. Alicia Fox came out to a new theme that was so bad it made the picture go wonky. Thankfully, it came back in time for a closeup of Nattie's tits. Cole and Beth talked about Twitter. Thank God - hadn't heard about it for a few minutes. Alicia won via fluke, no shits were given across either the WWE Universe or twitterverse. Morrison came out to get beat by Barrett, whose tweets were shown. God, just think about how much bigger a star 'Taker would seem if they had all these tweets pop up during it. Cole promised to show photos J.R. tweeted. Almost talked about the match at points, too. Loved Barrett booting the fuck out of Morrison, then blowing a kiss to the crowd. JOHN MORRISON IS TRENDING ON TWITTER! Given how good this match was, he deserves it. This was both Barrett and Morrison's best match in a long time, minus the botched first finish attempt and shitty commentary. Cole mentioned twitter so much that you'd think WWE's shows were now just twitvids. Then they recapped Nash-HHH for the billionth time on the show. Cole showed stupid WWE photoshops of J.R. Then, after burying him, they told you to buy the Bret-Shawn DVD to hear him interview Bret and HBK. Great plan there.

Ryder got beat up backstage by Awesome Truth to prevent him from teaming with Cena, complete with Miz missing the running boot to the set by a mile. Miz cut a promo to make sure no one takes him seriously as a threat and then Cena came out for his handicap match, which gave him better odds than the tag match. Cole said that Awesome Truth made an impact, and King said that NOT ALL IMPACTS ARE GOOD. That's for damn sure. Miz and Truth got DQed for double teaming Cena and/or using a water bottle in a handicap match. Whatever. Then, after a VICIOUS BEATING, Cena was fine. And after numerous ads announcing the Rock wrestling at Survivor Series, Cena announced him as his partner in a straight up tag. So much for a ten-man tag hiding Nash and/or Foley's weaknesses. He announced him as if he was picking his Pokemon - I CHOOSE THE ROCK! Hour 2 of the show was decent, Hour 1 sucked hard.

Screens -

Scarf-1 Alberto-0

TWEETS!

TITS!

Quotes -
Cole - THE WORLD IS STILL BUZZING OVER THE EVENTS OF LAST NIGHT’S VENGEANCE PPV!
Cole - FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I BELIEVE, THE WWE TITLE WAS CONTESTED IN A RING THAT WAS IMPLODED!
Crowd - HHH! HHH!
HHH - This is a tough business. I was taught real early - back to Killer Kowalksi, you can either make friends, or you can make money. I’ve always pretty much lived by that credo, but I considered myself a lucky one - not only did I make money and have success, I also had my share of friends in the business. Guys that I thought I could count on when the cameras went off and we left the arena that I thought would always be a part of my life - true friends! Shawn Michaels… Sean Waltman… Kevin Nash… Things changed. Money, position, and power became more important. It turns out that as I got into a position of power, some where just there for a reason. Nash I thought was there for my life. Then he came back here and I watched it all change. I watched what was important to him - business, money, power. The change. (throws wolfpac sign) I thought. That was. Forever right. One of my best friends came to the ring last night and tried to break my damn neck. I’m not worried about my neck - it’s a tough business. NASH BROKE MY HEART! (crowd goes AWWW) And now, I wanna take that out on Nash. Kevin, I KNOW YOU’RE HERE! (crowd pops) DON’T’ TELL ME YOU’RE NOT IN THE BUILDING! IF THE LAST 20 YEARS HAVE MEANT ANYTHING, GET YER ASS IN THIS RING! I don’t wanna talk about it, think about it, no discussions, you and me, man to man - I’LL KICK YOUR ASS!
Ace - HUNTER! I heart a rumor that Nash is in Austin, and at home on his Lazy Boy watching Raw. To my knowledge, he isn’t here…
HHH - SHUT UP!
Ace - Hunter, I got a job to do - these people want action…
HHH - SHUT UP! I’M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS! YOU WALK THROUGH THE ROPES, IT’S NOT GONNA END WELL!
Ace - Hunter…
HHH - SHUT UP!
Ace - Don’t embarrass the company…
HHH - SHUT UP! YOU’RE THE EVP OF TALENT, THE INTERIM GM, AND I’M THE COO - YOU REPORT TO ME! SO WHAT YOU’LL BE TONIGHT IS THE GUY THAT GOES BACK AND SCOURS THE BUILDING TO FIND NASH AND BRINGS HIM OUT HERE TO ME! IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO EMBARRASS THE COMPANY IS YOU’LL FIND NASH AND OFFER HIM A CONTRACT. ONE HE CANNOT REFUSE. IF YOU DON’T, I’LL GO TO HIS HOUSE. I’LL FIND HIM - AT AN AIRPORT, A MALL, BUT WHATEVER I DO TO HIM, I’LL GET ARRESTED. I’LL GO TO JAIL, AND I’LL EMBARRASS THIS COMPANY! So you’ll leave here, find Nash, offer him the biggest contract you can, and bring him to me so I can kick his ass!
Cole - Before the break, we heard DOCTORS CALLING FOR PARAMEDICS!
Cole - THE GREAT WHITE IS TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER!
Cole - SHEAMUS HIT HIM WITH THE BROGUE KICK IN THE KNEE!
Ace - Are you. Accusing me? I know. You’re concerned. About your husband. Stephanie. I got. Your message.
Cena - Carlton, hit the bricks. Uncle Phil, hit the bricks.
Alberto - All of you idiots thought Cena would beat me, but at the end of the night, the last man standing with the WWE Title was ME! ALBERTO DEL RIO! And Cena was lying on the floor like a dying dog. I PROVED THAT I AM THE BETTER MAN. As far as Cena, I’m done with him. He had his chance and lost, so I’m gonna move on to new challengers. But the problem is there’s no one better than Alberto in WWE. So you better get used to seeing me as WWE Champion for long, long, long time!
Punk - Berto, I hate to interrupt, but I heard you say no one could beat you. I saw your match - you’re a tough hombre, but maybe you got hit in the head too hard. I’ve beaten you multiple times - it’s in Gray’s Sports Almanac, the last time I did was 4 weeks ago on Raw. I NEVER RECEIVED MY ONE ON ONE TITLE SHOT AFTER YOU CASHED IN YOUR MITB CONTRACT! So, I propose the question, Berto - you got the cajones to put the title on the line against me?
Alberto - Listen to me, perro, I’LL DEFEND MY TITLE AGAINST ANY WORTHY OPPONENT. You’re not worthy! YOU DIDN’T EVEN WIN YOUR MATCH AT VENGEANCE! THAT MAKES YOU A LOSER! LOSERS DON’T DESERVE TITLE SHOTS! So I have an idea - come and see me when you do something right. Come see me when you get a victory against somebody, LOSER! BECAUSE AT THIS MOMENT, YOU’RE AT THE BACK OF THE LINE, AMIGO!
Punk - I had a feeling you’d say that - you make some good points, I’d love to subscribe to your newsletter. Maybe you’re right. Maybe I’m at the back of the line… Maybe I’m a loser… And maybe if you’re not willing to give me a shot, I’ll just put you to sleep anyway!
Ace - Wait a minute, Punk - I’m fed up. I’M IN CHARGE, NOT HHH! It may have happened before, but not on my watch.
Punk - Hold the mic here so the people can hear you…
Ace - I’m thinking of Punk-Alberto at Survivor Series.
Punk - Okay, pardon me for not being all smiles, but what’s the catch? You gonna make it a handicap match? Is Ricardo gonna be the ref? You gonna be the announcer with your voice? Do I need to so something for you? Regrip your skateboard?
Ace - I’M NOT PLAYING THE PART OF EVP OF TALENT RELATIONS, I AM THE EVP OF TALENT RELATIONS AND THE INTERIM GM OF RAW, YOU NEED TO TELL IN FRONT OF THE DUBDUBE UNIVERSE THAT YOU RESPECT ME!
Punk - Are you Aretha Franklin? You wanna talk about respect? Johnny? IT’S EARNED AND NOT GIVEN! You watch this product? We got rings collapsing, Nash interfering - THIS PLACE ISN’T ANY BETTER WITH YOU IN CHARGE!
Ace - Swallow your pride and tell me that you respect me.
Punk - Okay… All right…Don’t get hot… I RESPECT YOU, FUNK MAN!
Ace - You got one more chance to tell me you respect me.
Punk - Okay…Mr. Laurinitis, sir, Mr. EVP, I respect you… I RESPECT THE FACT THAT EACH WEEK YO COME OUT HERE IN FRONT OF THE MILLIONS OF FANS IN THE WWE UNIVERSE LIVE ON THE USA NETWORK WITH THIS AWESOME COMPLETELY LOST DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS LOOK IN YOUR EYES. I RESPECT THAT YOU USED TO COMPETE WITH AN AWESOME KENTUCKY WATERFALL MULLET! AND YOU WERE NEVER GOOD, BUT YOU SOMEHOW STILL ROSE TO THE TOP OF THE WWE CORPORATE LADDER! NEVER HAS SOMONE WITH SO LITTLE TALENT DONE SO MUCH! I RESPECT YOU! DOES THAT SUIT YOU?
Ace - No - you’re not suitable for a WWE Title shot. I’m gonna take another week to think about it.
Punk - While you’re thinking for a week, I want you to think about this…(beats up Alberto)
Beth - HASHTAG PINUP STRONG!
King - STOP TWEETING! FOCUS ON THE MATCH! CALL THE MATCH!
Cole - HHH was suffered a concussion, possibly a neck injury, MAYBE EVEN A BROKEN NECK!
King - The show must go on.
Cole - I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! You may not understand this, but J.R. has been on twitter and the WWE DOT COM CHAT ROOM SPREADING LIES ABOUT ME AND SAYING HE BEAT ME IN THE MAIN EVENT LAST WEEK! J.R.’S TIPSY! HE SENT OUT SOME PHOTOS I DON’T THINK HE REALIZES HE SENT THESE OUT TO THE WORLD! J.R., NEXT WEEK, ON RAW, IN THE CITY WHERE YOU MADE YOUR NAME, I CHALLENGE YOU TO THE MICHAEL COLE CHALLENGE! I’ll keep the rules under wraps - if you beat me, you can have your seat back. YES, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SEAT BACK N RAW. IF I LOSE TO YOU, I QUIT!
Miz - Cut the music! When HHH fired us from the WWE, he tried to contain the revolution that’s been on the horizon - THE REVOLUTION WE STARTED! But look at HHH now…
Truth - HHH GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED!
Miz - Last night, we stood up to the arrogant - who were trying to keep us down. WHEN WE RISE UP, NO ONE WILL BE SAFE FROM THE TRUTH! Ryder just found that out first-hand and so did HHH!
Truth - Cena and all you Little Jimmies around here thought we were done last night when we beat up Cena. THE PARTY’S JUST GETTING STARTED, FOLKS. Cena thought the conspiracy was gonna help him with the joke of a tag partner - NOTHING, NOTHING IS GONNA SAVE HIM UNTIL HE GETS GOT!
Miz - You can wear all your catchphrases, but you can’t rise above THIS!
Truth- AND THAT’S THE TRUTH! THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!
Miz - AND IT’S AWESOME!
Cole - Raw is brought to you by K-MART LAYAWAY!
Cole - Awesome Truth made an impact.
King - ALL IMPACTS ARE NOT GOOD!
Cole - I’M TRENDING ON TWITTER!
King - Well, that’s ridiculous.
King - I’VE GOTTA MARVEL AT CENA’S RECOUPERATIVE ABILITIES!
Cole - IT’S THE PATENTED WATER BOTTLE TO THE SKULL!
Ace - Miz, Truth, you’ve disrespected me like Punk did - do what these people want and GET OUT! Hold on a sec - I’m gonna put you in a legit tag team match. Cena, I chose your partner tonight and it didn’t work out, so I’ll let you choose your own partner. Therefore, you’ll be teaming up at Survivor Series against John Cena and a partner of his choice…
Cena - HHH DEPORTED, RYDER ATTACKED…I can choose anybody I want?
Crowd - ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!
Cena - I’ll send this out - I CHOOSE MY PARTNER TO BE THE ROCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have posted this a long time ago but if I did it's been long enough to warrant a repost.

This is a long dormant site, but it's still one of my favorites. There's some incredible stuff on here. Some of it is a bit lengthy but it held my interest throughout

http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/

Here's a direct link to my favorites:

History of the WBF - Fascinating look at that disaster of a bodybuilding fed that Titan Sports came up with:
http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/history-definitive-history-of-wbf.html

Fourteen Weeks in 1990 - behind the scenes during the buildup to Wrestlemania VI
Part 1 http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/news-fourteen-weeks-in-1990-part-one.html
Part 2 http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/news-fourteen-weeks-in-1990-part-two_08.html
Part 3 http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/news-fourteen-weeks-in-1990-part-three.html
Additonal stuff leading up to WM6 http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/news-fourteen-weeks-in-1990.html
Part 4 http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/news-fourteen-weeks-in-1990-part-four.html

Vince McMahon steroid trial
http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2006/01/history-vince-mcmahon-and-steroid.html

Tom Magee - This guy was inches away from having Warrior's spot as Hogan's eventual successor, and hardly anyone even knows who he is.
http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com/2005/12/history-tom-magee-golden-boy-of-1986.html
(here's the only WWF match with Magee I could find...there's some Japan stuff with him out there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMMWTxD1v9Y

First WWE 12 DLC announced - HBK, Michael Cole (already known) and Jim Ross (why?). Three more to be announced today. One of the designers wrote that the later announcements "took him down memory lane".. fully expecting Razor Ramon to be announced.

/edit: Shot down, could care less about DLC announcements now:

[quote name='@THQ_Tank'] I already mentioned neither Razor Ramon or Scott Hall are in @WWE '12, not in[/quote]

You know, with Vince's whole affinity for "big strong muscular men" one seriously has to question his leanings. I mean seriously, I know a few gay people, both men and women, and even they say that the way Vince loves to surround himself with these "Hulking monster types" it makes their gaydar go off. That should speak volumes.

Given what happened last night, I'm not shocked by the lack of Hall. WWE smartly seems to want to distance themselves from him, so I was never counting on him. Lack of Savage would annoy me, though, but at least I'd assume it was only because he died.

Honestly, I'm just glad they finally fucking confirmed HBK. Not only that, but we're finally back to the Heartbreak Kid tights. For me, any other DLC announcement is just a bonus.

I realize this is partially preaching to the choir, but...

Does anyone care to let me know why the WWE is pushing announcer feuds again? ...is there really a demand among the target fanbase for that? ...are they doing it to punish their talent or something by taking away their TV and PPV time? ...and isn't the whole thing with Cole continually bashing JR and the whole thing recently with poorly shopped photos bullying?

If it means anything, someone might have found out who the remaining DLC characters are in WWE 12.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/thread/view/136083/28620219/someone-discovered-the-final-13-dlc-superstars

someone posted that they found a way to find out the rest of the roster.
Take this URL wwe.thq.com/nameofsuperstar/go/view/roster and where it say nameofsuperstar, put in any name with no spaces and you will just get the roster page. But there are 13 names that get a 404 message. They are:

Shawn Michaels (Confirmed)
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Batista
Brodus Clay
Mick Foley
Jim Ross (Confirmed)
Michael Cole (Confirmed)
Kharma
Trish Stratus
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Vickie Guerrero
And here's the entrances for Cole, JR, and HBK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9QIbv3XSs&list=UUAOfB5hs-T-CNeb1DCmqegg&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MPph1Ztkvg&list=UUAOfB5hs-T-CNeb1DCmqegg&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InZVvEb6YJA&list=UUAOfB5hs-T-CNeb1DCmqegg&feature=plcp

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back