The Marvel Ultimate allliance 2 for $29.99 or $39.99 deal was a scam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdave

CAG Veteran
Man im so pissed right now, I got in on that deal with radio shack and this is what happened. Supposedly the Ps3 version was $29.99 and the Xbox version was $39.99 .. I ordered xbox... They sent me a freakin psp version of the game. When I called customer service the first slut (pardon my anger) had the nerve to tell me this is what I ordered... But as a one time curtosey she would let the store print me out a shipping label so I can send it back... and I wont get my money back for 10-15 days... thats after they recive the package... so basically the got us all to send them $30-40 bucks that they got to hold and do what ever they wanted to so with for a month... and all they could say was Im sorry... did anyone recive the game they ordered?

It wasn't a scam. It was a screw-up on their part. They could definitely learn how to deal with the issues better, though. Seems like everyone has been getting their balls busted.

[quote name='tdave']so basically the got us all to send them $30-40 bucks that they got to hold and do what ever they wanted to so with for a month... and all they could say was Im sorry...[/QUOTE]

What exactly do you think they are gonna do with $30 or $40 in a month? Turn it into $31 or $41? Calm-o.

I think your anger management problem is the larger issue at hand here, buddy. Why don't you drive it up to a store and return it with your packing slip if getting your $40 RIGHT NOW if it's that big of a deal for you?

For these reasons, I call you an asshole (pardon MY anger).

[quote name='hellokoopa']I think your anger management problem is the larger issue at hand here, buddy. Why don't you drive it up to a store and return it with your packing slip if getting your $40 RIGHT NOW if it's that big of a deal for you?

For these reasons, I call you an asshole (pardon MY anger).[/QUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all you probably work at radio shack if your that stupid.. my 40 bucks is not the issue.. the issue is IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO ORDERED.. they probably got 3 or 400 40 bucks... thats $16,000.00 of money they can use for investments or advertisments or what ever .. who wouldnt like a free loan they have to pay back in a month with no intrest. its the way they handled the whole issue that pisses me of.. you retarted bastid!!

The only problem with your theory is the little bit of money they could have made on stealing your moneys for the interest for a month doesn't make up for the money that had to pay someone to deal with you on the phone and to ship the product back.

[quote name='tdave']-----------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all you probably work at radio shack if your that stupid.. my 40 bucks is not the issue.. the issue is IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO ORDERED.. they probably got 3 or 400 40 bucks... thats $16,000.00 of money they can use for investments or advertisments or what ever .. who wouldnt like a free loan they have to pay back in a month with no intrest. its the way they handled the whole issue that pisses me of.. you retarted bastid!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='evanft']Good lord you sound like a real d-bag.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

$16,000? Really? You can't be serious. Do you know what $16,000 is to a company like RadioShack? They have revenues in the billions. That's like your pocket change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back