The meaning of LIFE

leveskikesko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, hopefully this is a mindfuck thread, and not a fucked mind thread.

Basically, share your thoughts on why you think we're here in this world. Are we all just here by random chance, or do we serve a purpose greater? Or is it a mixture of all of these?

The meaning of life. What do you think it is? All answers are acceptable.

[quote name='Short Round']Isn't this question a little pretentious for a video game forum?[/quote]

What's so goddamn pretentious about being Curious?

Get back in Doctah Jones pocket, or fucken say something profound or stupid.:cool:

mr-creosote.jpg

"ITS ONLY A WAFER THIN MINT"

Either their isn't one (posits science) or life is just some test God engineered to see if you fail to have faith or not. It sucks either way so just never you mind.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']I've come to think that we make our own meaning. Not necessarily a bad thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats sort of how I feel, its whatever meaning you give to it.

The purpose of life is to have children, so they can have children, and we can continue to live as a species. And since I don't have children, I suck at life. :)

[quote name='doctorfaustus']I've come to think that we make our own meaning. Not necessarily a bad thing.[/quote]

Word. Without people, there would be no meaning (obviously). People create their own meanings. I feel the same about religion. When you die, you go where you want to go (heaven if you're one who believe in heaven, regardless of your choice of religion, just die if you're atheist, etc). It's kinda like dreaming; what you do in your waking life basically influences your dream life. I'm content with my view. Existentialism for the gold.

[quote name='gregthomas77']No, her sister Poontain.[/quote]

Don't forget the mother, Poontanani.

The meaning of life is :

Life: –noun 1. the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

Happy now??

Cause life is a game that no one wins,
But you deserve a headstart the way your life's goin',
So throw in the towel cause your life ain't shit,
No take that towel and hang yourself with it,
Life's short and hard like a body-building elf,
So save the planet and kill yourself,
If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about,
Lift your head up and blow your brains out,
Lift your head up high and blow your brains out,
Lift your head up high and blow your brains out,
Lift your head up high and blow your brains out.

Pabst Blue Ribbon.

There's your answer.

Just think about it... it's the only beverage that still promotes the award it received over 100 years ago. Seriously... isn't that what life is? Continual promotion of one's self, even for things that happened (or occurred) many, many years ago.

The only difference between human life and PBR is that PBR has literally died several times, only to be resurrected, and placed on the shelf for individual sale at an unbelievably affordable price. Jesus did this exact same thing. However, it's much cooler to walk around with a can of Pabst than a Jesus coloring book (or any other religious propaganda).

Jesus < PBR
PBR = Human Life

Oh... I forgot that poon plays a role in all of this too.

So...

Jesus < PBR
PBR = Human Life
Human Life < Poon

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']Please watch Star Trek: The Next Generation episode 146 "The Chase"... this is what I base my whole being on.[/quote]

Why thank you. ;)

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']Please watch Star Trek: The Next Generation episode 146 "The Chase"... this is what I base my whole being on.[/QUOTE]

You believe that if it we keep calculating the values of Pi, it will reveal a message from our creators?

I believe there is no real point to us being here and this is all there is.

Therefore you should enjoy your stay, however brief it may be.

After stuff like the Teen preggo pact thread I'd say it's about staying out of the way of Darwin's way and Maybe Karma's way too...

My meaning is to patch up your punk kid ass when you've done busted your tibia skateboarding off a roof.

Personally I don't think there is a meaning to life. Life just is.

That's not to say life is pointless, it's just only what you make of it.

bread's done
Back