The Midnight Meat Train Premiers on FearNet

naiku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just a heads up,

Awhile back The Midnight Meat Train had a very limited release thanks to Lionsgate being absolute douchebags. Anyways long story short TMMT is being shown on FearNet from 10/1/08 - 10/30/08.

For anyone that heard of the film and was interested, enjoy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805570/
based on Clive Barkers short story & directed by Ryuhei Kitamura

I had planned to go see this, but of course, my theater didn't make the cut. I definitely be watching this. Thanks.

*Edit*
WEDDING CRASHERS! fuck! I've been trying to figure out where I've seen that guy.

I remember reading that story in Clive Barker's Books of Blood series. I honestly don't remember too much about it, but I'm fairly certain the story wasn't fleshed out enough to make a whole movie out of it.

Either way, I just found out about fearnet from a neighbor and checked out The Devil's Rejects the other night. That is one fucked up movie.

^

eh they tend to host tons of shitty films. Every bashs Dr. Boll for making bad films. Watch a Ulli Lommel film, it will bring you to a whole new level of shittyness. Lommel is without a doubt, the king of the shitty horror films. The Tomb which is currently on fearnet, is one of Lommel's films. Its like a very very bad Saw rip off where 2 people are trapped in a warehouse for the entire movie. Its hysterically bad. Don't watch it alone or you might not make it out alive. Watch it with a friend so you can rip on the movie together. It makes the experence bareable.

"eight nails, who fails"

Overall Meat Train is very good, I dont care much for the ending but the gore is there. It has some very good moments. 7/10

bread's done
Back