The Mitchell Report

F.P. Santangelo is a sanctimonious radio host in Sacramento now who has for months denounced players who juiced up... Funny to see his name on the list!

[quote name='lokizz']i wonder what this list will really accomplish. are they goign to fire or fine these people? will they take the time to test everyone in all sports no tjust baseball to see if theyre abusing and using performance enhancers? could any of these people have been using things that at one point werent illegal and now are? it all just comes off like a huge smoke screen to divert attention from other things because we all know in the end nobody will do anything about it. its the biggest worst kept secret.

we all know plenty of athletes use them the competition for money and fame is too big not too. i say if you want to use them go ahead but youd better be ready to deal with the consequences out fo your own pocket. if they up and fire everyone who has or is using sports would cease all operations except for maybe professional videogaming or pig pong.[/QUOTE]

the problem has been there for years...baseball didnt care so much for it because the players union were abdamant to protect the privacy of their players. The let players abuse HGH and Roids without a watchful eye. Donald FAye i think it was...pushed for drug testing but MLBPA wanted none of it. and still today MLBPA does not cooperate with the MLB Officials to test for these substances.(even though i know there isnt a way to test for HGH yet..If there is one let me know). The Mitchell Report wasnt meant to name names...it was meant as recommendations to the MLB on his views on how to fix and monitor illeagal substances.

Trust me, Selig didnt want to hear any of this. He only hired mitchell to appease Congress.He cares more about the economics of baseball than how his players abuse a drug. I dont think he would like his star players names to get drenched in the mud because of this report..but it did. Anabolics werent a secret. It was just never brought up, until Jose Canseco made it an issue. and it became more of an issue when Congress rode in on it. I don't think the MLB or the MLBPA would have take any neccessary actions to stop the illegal use of roids and HGH...infact i bet they welcome it because it makes their players physciallyl better.

Well Roger Clemens was named in the Mitchell report... good riddance to baseball I say. Figures, just when the Tigers get good again, the baseball apocalypse takes place.

it's hilarious how they say "Well we're going to do away with the 24 hr. notice we were giving teams before tests...."

i actually laughed when i heard that

made me think of the Chris Rock routine "I take CARE of MY KIDS!"

so lame... just... so... lame.

no matter which names are or aren't true on this report, we all know it's Major League Juiceball now and it's not just the MLB either

gigantism.jpg

damn you electromagnetic brain/nerve tonic!

bread's done
Back