The Mog Blog's 24 Hour Extra Life Gaming Stream (Oct 20th) With Giveaways!

MogKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys D:

So, everybody doing that Extra Life 24-hour gaming marathon. We'll be doing the same thing and I would like to make it worth your while to come check us out and watch us play a bunch of random obscure and indie titles out there.

As a kind gesture and to help support the child peoples over at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles, we'll be doing some giveaways and raffles throughout the day. Most of these are Steam codes, some of them are Steam items that I have in the recesses of my inventory (no, I won't be giving out hats). These will be given on Stream in some way, either straight from it or from our Twitter account @TheMogBlog.

If you're feeling generous, we will be raffling out five physical items that were made by a friend of ours. We have a sample of it on our page with the details. We'll hopefully be nailing down the details in a few days. These will be raffled out to donators of the child peoples.

And to those that have entered our Arcade Sona giveaway for League of Legends last time, I apologize for the long delay. D: *bow* With that said, 5 Riot Graves will be given out at some point during our 24 hour event as well.

Details of our stream, donation links, prizes, and whatever else can be seen here: http://www.themogblog.com/the-mog-blogs-extra-life-2012/. We will be streaming on my Twitch account at http://www.twitch.tv/mogknight

Thanks, and please spread this around to help us bring in money for the less fortunate. For without the children, we would never exist... or something like that.

FOR THE CHILD PEOPLES!

Bumping up the thread to update what we will be giving out on the Stream

(All are Steam Codes unless otherwise noted)
The Binding of Issac
Dungeon Defenders
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Hitman: Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Supreme Commander 2
League of Legends Riot Graves Skin
Symphony (GOG.com)
Papo & Yo (PlayStation 3)

Be sure to come by and check us out on Saturday, starting at 7:30am PDT. You might win one of these codes! :D

bread's done
Back