The Monthly EA Store Coupon....15% off

OldKai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Yeah, it isn't $15 off this time, nor is there free shipping...just 15% off. I was looking forward to it so I could buy SSX Blur. Oh well.

I have 5 codes, here they are:

FB07-1M9R2S2S1T
FB07-1O5W3A1F8I
FB07-2R4A5J2J3J
FB07-1J2R6X8A3A
FB07-1A2H4O2S7A

With the minimum $6 shipping for 1 game (did they lower it? I thought it was $7 or $8??), it will be cheaper just to buy most games at amazon than use this coupon.

Yeah I just saw mine, those cheap bastards.

Here's my code if anybody wants it: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FB07-2B3B6D8I4P[/FONT]

[quote name='scottman']With the minimum $6 shipping for 1 game (did they lower it? I thought it was $7 or $8??), it will be cheaper just to buy most games at amazon than use this coupon.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's been $6 for years. Two or three at least. 15% is basically worthless. You save $3 off a $60 game after shipping. Whoopee... As previously stated, the vast majority of games would just be cheaper from amazon.

Makes the code worthless w/ shipping. The $15 off coupon was one of the remaining few good things I could say about EA. I've never been one of the "screw ea, boycott!!" people, but I am getting closer. 15% off with $6 plus shipping is almost an insult to my intelligence.

Do these work on EA Link purchases? Might be useful for the Northern Strike booster pack for 2142, if so I wouldn't mind a couple of these codes for me and a friend. Otherwise they aren't much use to me either.

bread's done
Back