The Most Disgusting Thing You've Ever Eaten Thread!

JMEPO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Anchovies for me :puke: My mom tricked me into eating one and I nearly threw up. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything that's seafood. Most any vegetable. Most all dairy products, etc. 90% of food is disgusting to me. :p

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Your mom's angry cooch.[/quote]

Haggis (Sheep Intestine) and your Mom's Angry Cooch after WhipSmartBanky..

Raw cicada. Ones roasted in the oven weren't bad at all - mostly just crunchy. But raw ones have really bitter juice/guts.

[quote name='theHeat']I wonder how many of you have tried durian, natto, or preserved eggs.[/QUOTE]

I've tried durian and natto. :puke:

[quote name='wubb']Raw cicada. Ones roasted in the oven weren't bad at all - mostly just crunchy. But raw ones have really bitter juice/guts.[/QUOTE]

I think Wubb takes the prize.

[quote name='theHeat']I wonder how many of you have tried durian, natto, or preserved eggs.[/quote]

I've tried (and love) durian. There's a sandwich shop that sells durian ice cream, and I think it's wonderful, though everyone else who has tried it thinks it's disgusting.

I've tried (and don't care for) natto. The appearance of it, along with the taste and texture, is just a big disconnect for me. Not the worst thing I ever ate, though.

I've had jellyfish and whitebait, and while they're not on my favorite list, they're not bad.

Worst stuff I've eaten lately has been cheese -- the kind that smells so bad that you can't tell if it's supposed to be like that or if it's gone off.

And grapefruit. I hate grapefruit.

My (Cambodian) wife likes to eat chicken and duck eggs with the partially formed bird fetus inside. I wouldn't touch the things, but she and her sisters say that they're delicious.

[quote name='wubb']Raw cicada. Ones roasted in the oven weren't bad at all - mostly just crunchy. But raw ones have really bitter juice/guts.[/quote]
Damn dude, if you're hungry we could start up a donation fund or somethin';)

Week old chili. It's a great laxative though. Just be sure to put a trash can in front of you because it comes out both ends.

Haggis, as has already been said. It tasted good though, kinda like a spicy thanksgiving stuffing. And I had some blood pudding on my plate too, but the smell was so bad I couldn't get it near my mouth.

European pork. Talk about a fucking agricultural gap between "the old country" and the U.S.

And this is coming from someone who comes from an ag-based community in the midwest, who knows what he's talking about.

I love head cheese. It's basically all the scraps of meat they don't use, cut up, put into a gelatin,cooled, and sliced. It is best with some vinegar.

french fries and oreos on top of a pepperoni pizza.

the taste reminded me of marshmallows with a chewy, and meaty after taste. i felt like throwing up after the second bite.

[quote name='pacifickarma']My (Cambodian) wife likes to eat chicken and duck eggs with the partially formed bird fetus inside. I wouldn't touch the things, but she and her sisters say that they're delicious.[/quote]

:puke:

My brother went vegetarian for a while, and got hooked on the BK Veggie burger. That thing stinks like death - never hit a drive thru and order one, because your car will smell like rotting a-hole for two weeks.

[quote name='pacifickarma']My (Cambodian) wife likes to eat chicken and duck eggs with the partially formed bird fetus inside. I wouldn't touch the things, but she and her sisters say that they're delicious.[/quote]

Ah, balut. Those things rule.

DUDe.. I've eatten those before as a child.. NEVER again... :cold:

Nothing has truly made me gag/throw up/etc... but the most disgusting thing i've ever eaten that pops into my mind was last week when I was biting into a nice chicken breast I hit the biggest piece of chicken fat i've ever encountered. Fat on meat is nasty... but chicken fat... damn is was horrendous (it was cold and undercooked too!).

I had the loaded steak burger at burger King, it was ok and was the only thing I had for like 7 hours, about 30 mins after eating it I had diarrhea. My GF came by and we went to pick up some pet food, I had diarrhea there, then we went next door to walmart. I had diarrhea again, while having this diarrhea, someone came in and started heavy breathing along with coughing and ran out. This experience only just beat the last time I had a steak type burger at Burger King which also gave me diarrhea.

bread's done
Back