The most disturbing and WTF movie of the year: The Human Centipede - opens 4/30

[quote name='Soodmeg']Wait, which movie is on google video?[/QUOTE]

cannibal holocaust but trust me its not worth seeing.

[quote name='lokizz']-
ive been wanting to see that for years now but i dont think i can handle it. i read that that flick was so graphic they thought some of the killings in it were real.[/QUOTE]

It's really not that graphic. I think the movie bothered me because people really are bad enough to do the things that happened in the movie...or something like that. I just felt bad after watching it :p

[quote name='whoknows']It's really not that graphic. I think the movie bothered me because people really are bad enough to do the things that happened in the movie...or something like that. I just felt bad after watching it :p[/QUOTE]

the only thing i felt bad for in the flick was the animal they killed. wasnt a fan of all the raping either.

I thought A Serbian Film was supposed to be the most disturbing film this year... Unless that hack Lucifer Valentine finishes his Slaughtered Vomit Dolls trilogy this year... Just what we need...

seems to be very popular on Netflix as I can't get a hold of it...so my robocop dark justice series is slowly coming in to fill in the time as I never saw these.

tosh.0 did an entire thing with this movie... for those of you that seen it... search youtube for Tosh.0 human centipede and look for the 2 part spoiler of daniel tosh making fun of the movie.... its about 20 min long.

This movie was alrite. Just made me a bit sick and uncomfortable. I think I saw it on megavideo or something. I'll probably watch the sequel for the hell of it.

bread's done
Back