The most games you've bought in one purchase?

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
During the initial TRU green tag sale, I made a single haul of about 25... spent a good chunk of change on em too... :?

How about in a 3-4 day span? I believe that a lot of CAGs get their games on multiple trips. If you count a couple of different days then I'd say about 50 from the CC $5 sale. Probably 15 at one time was the largest haul.

Depends if you're talking new or used. I bought a couple dozen old Atari 2600 and Intellivision games at once. However new games would peak around six at one time.

There was a particularly well stocked Sears in Orange County that I hit during the wondrous 1999 sales that everyone else ignored for months on end because their game department were often nearly invisible.

IIRC, the most on a single receipt was close to 200 games. Most of those were for eBay.

In one day the most was probably several hundred Saturn games I bought from Best Buy when they had the whole inventory marked below $10 for final clearance. This wasn't my biggest single receipt purchase because the BB POS system only allowed a maximum of 50 item per receipt. This was before eBay but I had a number of small retailers who would pay me a nice bounty for bringing them the stuff. With eBay so pervasive now these kinds of opportunities just don't happen anymore.

Got 54 NES games in one haul, although that probably doesn't really count.

Didn't get in on either $5 CC event (either the sale or the more recent glitch) so most for me is probably 8 from gamefly over Xmas week. (I'll count that as one purchase since they don't let you combine orders.)

When the TRU green tags went to 70% off I bought 34 games in one trip. I got a lot of PS1 RPGs, Dreamcast games, and some PS2/XBOX for less than $5 each.

If you count on multiple trips and to different stores of the same company (CC) than about 80 games, otherwise it would probably be 40 games at one store at one time (also CC and during the $5 sale from last summer). With the initial TRU 50% off deal I probably got about 20-30 games. Thank you CAG and all you CAGers out there.

Probably like 30 at the CC $5 sale for this generation. I've bought more NES games than that from one store and in a lot through eBay before though, many more.

Made 2 separate trips to the CompUSA $4.88 sale and got 16 games each time.

But the single most games I have bought at one time was years ago when I stumbled upon a Computer City going out of business sale. This had to be like 6 or 7 years ago. I walked in with a friend and saw they were going out of business. Most of the big stuff was only marginally marked down, but the videogames were 75%-90% off. I ended up getting about 25 Sega Saturn games and a few for other systems for about $100. I would have gotten much more but a scalper had already hit the other systems, including Playstation which I didn't even have yet at the time, but certainly would have bought some because I knew I was getting it. He was just throwing every copy of every game in a cart that I had thought was just excess stock until I started looking at it and he nastily proclaimed it was his.

I bought 5 or 6 games the first time I went to TRU during the green tag sale. I think thats the most games I've bought at one time.

bread's done
Back