The most kick ass shampoo in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graystone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
24461.jpg

Title says it all. :D

I wonder if it'd give me an ulcer like the video game counter-part.

[quote name='Brak']I wonder if it'd give me an ulcer like the video game counter-part.[/QUOTE]

No but it gives you a dandruff free, green metallic shine.

Boy are you guys funny! BTW Final Fantasy is for gays and zelda is for girly men and has the worst gameplay EVER! And Kingdom Hearts? Sucks cock! and shenmue is the worst game ever. BTW, there is a reason the DC failed it was crap and had crap games!!!

I love opinions!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']But Halo, the game, sucks.

Why would the shampoo be any better?[/QUOTE]

too true. you would get be dandruff free if you used the shampoo. you wouldnt get anything out of the game.

[quote name='2poor']too true. you would get be dandruff free if you used the shampoo. you wouldnt get anything out of the game.[/QUOTE]
No actually you do get something out of Halo...Genital Herpes.

[quote name='Graystone']
24461.jpg

Title says it all. :D[/QUOTE]

Are you sure thats not a Halo Dildo?:lol:

[quote name='Xevious']Are you sure thats not a Halo Dildo?:lol:[/QUOTE]

no of course not. it's not equiped with a sniper scope or laser sight.

[quote name='help1']Boy are you guys funny! BTW Final Fantasy is for gays and zelda is for girly men and has the worst gameplay EVER! And Kingdom Hearts? Sucks cock! and shenmue is the worst game ever. BTW, there is a reason the DC failed it was crap and had crap games!!!

I love opinions![/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='help1']Boy are you guys funny! BTW Final Fantasy is for gays and zelda is for girly men and has the worst gameplay EVER! And Kingdom Hearts? Sucks cock! and shenmue is the worst game ever. BTW, there is a reason the DC failed it was crap and had crap games!!!

I love opinions![/QUOTE]

Halo 2 fanboy. :)

[quote name='Mouse']Looks like there's a head on both sides too. Maybe its a Halo Dueldo[/QUOTE]
Well why don't we ask Cortana, right this way folks...

BTW this is a real shampoo it has no correlation with the game they sale it at "real" salons. There is a lot of different kinds just like a normal line of shampoo.

Not really, just because someting is titled the same doesent really matter. Now if it was in the same marketplace, yes, but I dont think so here.

[quote name='kittie']I hate how the main definition of halo has been changed.[/QUOTE]

1314596126.jpg

Jesus obviously played Halo. (Mary, too, according to Catholicism).

And, of course, used Halo shampoo.

One fine day in 1st grade, sometime around Christmas.

Teacher: And this is an angel! When angels go to heavebm they get halos.

Kid: Oh man!!! Last night I KILLED a bunch of people in Halo! Why do angels get that game it's rated M!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL I blew his head off but then it was time for bed.

That is our classrooms today/

Billy, what've you done?!

I thought this was about real shampoo. I remember I had this green tea shampoo once and I actually felt the tingling sensation, but I forgot what it was called and never bought it again :(

[quote name='flowery']HALO means:

High Altitude Low Opening

Its a Paratrooper term.[/QUOTE]

And what does that have to do with shampoo? :lol:

Shit, I want the 30 seconds back reading this thread. I thought it was going to be a poll about what is the best shampoo out there.:bomb:

[quote name='jaykrue']Shit, I want the 30 seconds back reading this thread. I thought it was going to be a poll about what is the best shampoo out there.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

You can still offer your opinion on that matter. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You can still offer your opinion on that matter. :lol:[/QUOTE]

better than that he can start the thread/poll!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You can still offer your opinion on that matter. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I can't actually. I've been shaving my head for some time so I don't use shampoo. I needed to know which ones CAGs prefer since winter is coming and it's time to grow the fur coat for my head and it needs to stay nice, clean, and shiny. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And what does that have to do with shampoo? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well nothing actually. I just thought I would chime in about what the term halo can be commonly derived as.

[quote name='The VGM']That shampoo took forever to come out and it sucked. Overrated.[/QUOTE]

Theres a shampoo release dates?! With midnight sales?! :drool:

[quote name='sisco1986']Theres a shampoo release dates?! With midnight sales?! :drool:[/QUOTE]

I got the collector's edition chrome bottle.

[quote name='The VGM']I got the collector's edition chrome bottle.[/QUOTE]

AHHHH yes chrome!!. The Herbal Essence commercial with Master Chief was so fucking hot! :bouncy:

[quote name='sisco1986']AHHHH yes chrome!!. The Herbal Essence commercial with Master Chief was so fucking hot! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
That is disturbing on ten different levels.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I thought this was about real shampoo. I remember I had this green tea shampoo once and I actually felt the tingling sensation, but I forgot what it was called and never bought it again :([/QUOTE]

There is this one shampoo my mom bought and it was tea tree. It was like I rubbed my hair with menthol. It smelled like it and if any wind hit my hair it felt really cold.
My barber tells me to use suave they say it's the best shampoo out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back