The most unbelievable deal ever on "Enter the Matrix" (PS2)

imacheapasstoo

CAGiversary!
You should hurry and order this one as it'll probably sell out in a matter of minutes.

Right now you can get .... are you sitting down? .... an unbelievable price, and I really do mean unbelievable, on the so-so "Enter the Matrix" game for PS2.

Are you sitting down yet?

$156.56

http://store.yahoo.com/amof/744866.html

And to make the deal even sweeter you get free shipping. Don't everyone buy this at once.

I thought this deal was just too hot to put in the "post your own CAG deals" forum so I stuck it here.

wow i wonder if that place has ever sold anything. They have Resident Evil way of priced. To be exact 2.23$ overpriced. God im not that much of cheapass but a whole 2.23$. Oh by the way, great price on a great game. If your high and dont know the difference between your ps1 games and ps2.

I was expecting somthing like.... "Atari will give 10$ to each person who steals 20 copies of this game to clog up there house, then burns them. Act fast though, this deal ain't gonna last." Of course, I was let down. But for 157$, Why not purchase more FIREWOOD!

So many choices to choose from, should I get the Enter the Matrix game for $156.56 or Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter for $10788.88 , maybe the wonderful My Street for a measley $1,043. Too many to choose from, maybe some of you CAGs can help me decide???

i like the game for the Xbox. havent had it freeze up once. but that has to be a fucking joke. i mean come on, whos actually gonna pay the same amount of money as a used car for a fucking game?

bread's done
Back