The movie "SAW". *spoilers*

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

Seriously why don't you create a "If you've seen saw what did you think of it thread".

But then of course I did like the last few polls so maybe I should STFU :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

Seriously why don't you create a "If you've seen saw what did you think of it thread".

But then of course I did like the last few polls so maybe I should STFU :D[/quote]

I was about to make a thread just like that, then I figured, why not make it a poll? Some people want to weigh in an opinion, but dont want to bother posting.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

But then of course I did like the last few polls so maybe I should STFU :D[/quote]
I only liked the first few polls.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

I only liked the first few polls.[/quote]

Ah, the gang-bangee's lament.

[quote name='jmcc']From what I've heard of it, Seven is still the vastly superior film.[/quote]

Yes, it is. Not only the main part of the story is better, but the 'twist' at the end is better in Seven too...but it is still better than most other movies of that type that have been out lately. I haven't seen The Grudge yet, and I want to still see the Machineist.

Oh and when you get a custom rank, alteredbeast, ( which shouldn't take you THAT long considering your rate of posts ) I suggest something like "Official Poll-Master" :D

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']Oh and when you get a custom rank, alteredbeast, ( which shouldn't take you THAT long considering your rate of posts ) I suggest something like "Official Poll-Master" :D[/quote]

I like how perverted that sounds :D

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

Ah, the gang-bangee's lament.[/quote]
EDIT: I get it now...took me a minute. :D

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

:?: Elaborate... :D[/quote]

I'm not explaining puns. That will kill their humor dead, it will!

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

:?: Elaborate... :D[/quote]

I'm not explaining puns. That will kill their humor dead, it will![/quote]

oooooooh, I get it! HA! :D

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Enough with the polls already!!! Damn![/quote]

:rofl:

EDIT: 1600 posts for October now \:D/

Liked it a lot, final twist was a complete surprise to me.

edit: Almost hard to believe this thing was shot for only $1 million dollars over 18 days.

I do have to say, it was 100% better than I expected. I've been so dissapointed by horror movies the past few years (with few exceptions).

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='jmcc']From what I've heard of it, Seven is still the vastly superior film.[/quote]

Yes, it is. Not only the main part of the story is better, but the 'twist' at the end is better in Seven too...but it is still better than most other movies of that type that have been out lately. I haven't seen The Grudge yet, and I want to still see the Machineist.[/quote]

Bah, I'd put Saw over Se7en, only because the twist at the end of Se7en felt forced, as though they had only afew scant seconds to think of it, where as Saw's fit within the story and the ending itself was pretty damn cool :)

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='jmcc']From what I've heard of it, Seven is still the vastly superior film.[/quote]

Yes, it is. Not only the main part of the story is better, but the 'twist' at the end is better in Seven too...but it is still better than most other movies of that type that have been out lately. I haven't seen The Grudge yet, and I want to still see the Machineist.[/quote]

Bah, I'd put Saw over Se7en, only because the twist at the end of Se7en felt forced, as though they had only afew scant seconds to think of it, where as Saw's fit within the story and the ending itself was pretty damn cool :)[/quote]

I guess Saw's twist was more like Sixth Sense, or Ususal Suspects, than Seven. I could watch Saw over and over though, I notice new things each time.

How they were, with the clues and items, it felt like it would have made a great Silent Hill type video game.

the movie was alright but the acting SUCKED BALLS!

The guy who played the dr was awful and had people in the theatre laughing at him SEVERAL times.

I also saw it today. People in the threatres were laughing at both the doctor and the photographer. I thought the ending was fucking brilliant.

bread's done
Back