The Muppets pre-order w/ lithograph set and $10/$20 off coupon @ Disney Store $24.99

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just got back from the mall and saw this pre-order bonus. The Disney Store is offering two-disk Blu-ray/DVD combo of The Muppets for $24.99. You get a free exclusive lithograph set and a coupon for $10 off any purchase or $20 off any purchase of $40 or more. The coupon isn't valid until 3/20 when the movie is released.

You can see pics of the lithos here (and order too, but shipping may kill it):

http://www.disneystore.com/muppets-...free-lithograph-set-offer/mp/1302079/1000037/

Also I'm not sure if it's different in-store, but the $10 offer is off a $39.99 purchase.

* Pre-Order 2-Disc Muppets Blu-ray Combo Pack by March 19, 2012 and receive an exclusive set of four Muppets Lithographs, while supplies last. Lithos are 10'' H x 14'' W.

** Pre-Order 2-Disc Muppets Blu-ray Combo Pack by March 19, 2012 and get $20 off a future online purchase of $40.00 or more; or $10 off a future online purchase of up to $39.99. An e-mail will be sent at the conclusion of the pre-sale with a unique promotion code valid for a future online purchase made between 3/20/2012 - 4/1/2012.

Thanks for posting the deal, OP, and linking to the online special, ssjmichael. I have a gift card from DMR and the special seems to be very decent.

I placed an order online, but the gift card system is a little washy. You have to put in the number and your CC in case it runs over. It's a very clunky system and it seems to not even acknowledge the GC. Weird. And it overtaxed me after I placed my order.

Edit: Surprisingly, they don't charge any of the cards until the item ships. I'll post back if something goes wrong and I get the full wallop on my CC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vivafriend5']Thanks for posting the deal, OP, and linking to the online special, ssjmichael. I have a gift card from DMR and the special seems to be very decent.

I placed an order online, but the gift card system is a little washy. You have to put in the number and your CC in case it runs over. It's a very clunky system and it seems to not even acknowledge the GC. Weird. And it overtaxed me after I placed my order.

Edit: Surprisingly, they don't charge any of the cards until the item ships. I'll post back if something goes wrong and I get the full wallop on my CC.[/QUOTE]

I tried to do this with my DMR gift card and paypal. The system let me enter my giftcard and pay through paypal but did not accept the giftcard. To make matters even worse you do not get a chance to review the order when you pay through paypal even though it says you can.

A call to customer service revealed that you cannot use a giftcard AND pay through paypal.

I had to have the order cancelled and reorder but not use paypal with my giftcard. Have not received any email saying my order was cancelled and my money is still pending through paypal.

horrible system

[quote name='kevgret']horrible system[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm not going to be surprised if there's an issue, because it didn't even confirm the GC was valid or utilized and simply wanted the number without the hidden PIN. It didn't even show up on my invoices, but it had a generic footer about IF you paid with a gift card... I confirmed the card was valid on their site, and it was, but I won't know what happens until they ship and charge. Good luck on straightening things out.

My order shipped and I was charged correctly between my GC and CC. I believe mine's coming from Tennessee according to tracking. It shipped with the lithographs.

[quote name='Arakias']So just to confirm, you get the 4 lithos in store immediately when preordering?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I received the lithos and coupon at the time I preordered.

Preordered mine 3/2/12 during time of both preorder bonus's. Got the Blu and Litho's "Today" but no coupon. Anyone have the same results? Does the coupon come at a later date? via email?

[quote name='IMikeU']Preordered mine 3/2/12 during time of both preorder bonus's. Got the Blu and Litho's "Today" but no coupon. Anyone have the same results? Does the coupon come at a later date? via email?[/QUOTE]

According to ssjmichaels post it's going to come later. An e-mail will be sent at the conclusion of the pre-sale with a unique promotion code valid for a future online purchase made between 3/20/2012 - 4/1/2012.

[quote name='IMikeU'] Got the Blu and Litho's "Today" but no coupon. [/QUOTE] I received the same on Saturday as well and bossman is correct I believe.

I got the digital coupon tonight. I was hoping they'd stock War Horse. But honestly, I doubt it'd be much of deal with the coupon increment discount and the fact it won't ship until the coupon is expired...

Anybody have any suggestions?

bread's done
Back