The New and Improved Brothers of Destruction Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my main quips with WWE 12 is the fact that the running strikes have a 5% chance of actually hitting my opponent. Ridiculous.

The control scheme doesn't feel well thought out at all, like they tried as hard as possible to make sure that you would be frustrated to no end when trying to do, well, anything.

I just finished the villain storyline on RTWM and while I don't play these for the thought driven original stories, I'm kind of 50/50 on the idea of pressing Y and allowing the cinematics determine the outcome of my match. The end of Sheamus' story felt anticlimactic (mostly due to pressing Y while fighting Barrett backstage to "finish him off"), but at the same time I did like how the story flowed into HHH's Outsider story and how you just continue from there.

I'm also not too keen on the hit detection, it seems way off and like most have stated, almost to the point of broken. I played a match with a friend the other day and I went to hit I'm with a chair, point blank in standing position, and I swung it literally 6 times before it finally allowed me to connect.

On a side note, I can't seem to figure out for the life of me how to stand on the announce table with your opponent like in years past. Did they remove that from the game? It seems i can only put my opponent on top of it and I have to perform a move off the apron or turnbuckle in order for it to break... Or do a move beside the table which the opponents foot barely grazes the table and it shatters. Sigh.

It seems that hit detection seems way off. I also wasn't very pleased with how the game handles a player punches at same time as cpu grapples situation. Instead of giving the obvious upper hand to the strike, it seems that the game give the advantage to whichever entity pressed the button first. Sure... sounds logical, but it just doesn't feel right.

The reversal system is also rather frustrating. Don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily difficult to reverse strikes/grapples, it's just that the animations don't seem to line up with the reversal cues. In previous games, I never refereed to the cues as an indicator as to when I should reverse... as it was always easier to just know when to reverse based on the animation. Not the case with '12. Try reversing anything from a tree-of-woe position, or a seated top rope position. The prompt and animation are WAY off.

Lack of HUD irritates me to no end. Sure... they are going for the live TV presentation style, but the lack of adequate in-game indicators is unacceptable. I find myself constantly looking to the corners of the the screen for something. But no... every indicator is either located atop my characters head or beneath his feet. Again... logical, but just doesn't feel right.

Additional complaints include:
Poor camera in tag matches
Running strike/grapple inconsistencies
Character movement doesn't "flow" like previous titles (seems too eight-direction linear... like you run in a square instead of a circle)
Button mapping on the controller makes absolutely no sense (bring back right analog grapples!)
Limb targeting system is difficult to use unless opponent is beaten down significantly

I just felt as if I was fighting the game more-so than playing the game.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']What's bad about RTWM? I didn't think it was the greatest before, but always that it was at least okay.[/QUOTE]

I don't like competing in matches with scripted finishes. Haha, I know, the irony is delicious, yadda yadda, but I want to finish my matches instead of hitting Y and letting the game take over.

On a side note, I can't seem to figure out for the life of me how to stand on the announce table with your opponent like in years past. Did they remove that from the game? It seems i can only put my opponent on top of it and I have to perform a move off the apron or turnbuckle in order for it to break... Or do a move beside the table which the opponents foot barely grazes the table and it shatters. Sigh.

You can't stand on it. You couldn't in 2011, either.

every indicator is either located atop my characters head or beneath his feet. Again... logical, but just doesn't feel right.

Hasn't it been this way for several years now?

The limb targeting system isn't anything special. Character movement flows way better this year than other years (to me). The button mapping becomes second nature once you get used to it, but I still really hate how running is on a trigger instead of a bumper.

And speaking of themes (even though we weren't), from now on, all of my announcements/posts will be done through e-mail. If you haven't already sent me your e-mail and want to be included in future theme updates, or you just want to send me requests, whatever, PM me your e-mail address.

The game definitely reeked of WWF Attitude for me. The matches don't have a flow to them at all and everything seems robotic. I used to be able to turn off my brain and enjoy the arcade-ness of past SmackDown games but this is painful.

SHIRT%20FOR%20SALE%20BROKE%20WAHOO%27S%20LEG.jpg

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']What's bad about RTWM? I didn't think it was the greatest before, but always that it was at least okay.[/QUOTE]
Storylines are awful. Voice acting is worse. WAY too many backstage brawls, which are worse than they've ever been.

SD thoughts -

Enjoyed the wacky Foley segment since they at least went all the way and made it so goofy that it was impossible to hate, although I'm not sure how smart it was to have Cole, THE VOICE OF WWE, look like a complete goof, but I guess he does that kind of shit enough to where it doesn't hurt him. Booker doing a Santa-Rooni for the JEWISH MEMBERS OF THE WWE UNIVERSE was tremendous. Women's match was okay and short. I got an ad to pizump the vizolume with the Music Bullet! WWE WAS MORE SOCIALLY ACTIVE LAST NIGHT THAN GOSSIP GIRL! I hope it used protection. Jinder came out to kill the heat against Gabriel, who is now the African Werewolf or something on twitter. Cole said that Ted Jr, WWE superstar, works for minimum wage. Then he came out with his stupid theme with a big Santa bag and gave out gifts to the DiBiase Posse. Fine conceptually, but Ted came off like a geek. Tremendous wacky skit with Piper, Foley, Goldust, and Dusty. Goddamn that was hilarious. Loved the beatdown of Booker by Cody - good to save that for the PPV. Awesome WoW ad with a girl breaking up with her BF because of the game. Kofi got to face Tyson Kidd to actually WIN A MATCH before Bourne comes back! Michael Cole is TRENDING ON TWITTER! Kofi, for some reason, went after Cole for looking like a moron. Then he put on Cole's Rudolph head to win with the flying cross body. Well, it was a memorable finish. Stupid, but fun. Kaitlyn told Horny to wish to be taller for Christmas, and then Aksana ate mistletoe seductively while Curt Hawkins dressed as a pimp in the background. Fun little skit, but not as great as the first one.

Orton faced Otunga, who has new more generic gear. His really nice gear before was the one thing that made him look like a star and now it just makes him look like a Chris Harvard ripoff. Loved the wacky street fight having small Christmas trees around the ring - unfortunately, none of them had barbed wire. Orton wrapped a wreath around Otunga's head, yelled HO HO HO, and heaved him into the ringpost. THAT ruled. Otunga attempted to use a Singapore candy cane against Orton, but failed. Then he got through into presents and tripped over a box on the ramp. This was so goofy, but great. Then Barrett kicked Orton's ass to try and give Ortunga a win and more importantly, cost Orton the match. But it didn't work - he got the win with the RKO, which Otunga sold really well. This was awesome goofy fun AND furthered a storyline too. Teddy mocked Henry, who yelled at him for being an asshole. Go Henry. THEY ACTUALLY ANNOUNCED A MATCH FOR TLC - Henry-Show III.

Enjoyed the start of the wacky battle royal with Cole ranting about Hornswoggle's history. And then it just went on and on and on and on and refused to end. Then Hornswoggle was stuck in a 4-on-1 situation that Sheamus saved him from, they did wacky stuff and Hornswoggle won. Show jumped the Great White shark here. CLAY GUIDA'S GONNA WHOOP YOU IF YA DON'T GET CAR INSURANCE! Tremendous ad. WWE bragged about more people attending ALL OF THEIR EVENTS FOR A YEAR than ONE SET OF EVENTS for a variety of sports. How impressive. Piper marked out for Santa and then Hornswoggle asked for the ability to speak, WHICH HE GOT AND THEN SPOKE! YAY! Danielson cut a good promo backstage wearing a tremendous new jacket. Cole plugged the TLC PPV...and then didn't know what date it was happening on or even the week. That show is so dead. Henry-Danielson ruled. It started with Henry dominating, then Bryan got SOME offense in before getting the LeBell Lock in for a great hope sot, got countered, but turned that into the ankle lock for an even better one. THEN Bryan climbed the cage, ALMOST escaped but was held onto by one arm before getting planted with the world's strongest slam off the second rope. Tremendous finish. Both guys came off so good here that I think there was no better match these two could ever have. Just perfect. Danielson came off as a legit main event guy here because it took A WORLD'S STRONGEST SLAM OFF THE ROPES to beat him. And all it took was one match, done in the right way, to make him look like a main event star.

Screens -

Quotes -
Josh - JOLLY OLD SAINT MICK!
Mick - WELL HELLO!
Crowd - FOLEY! FOLEY!
Mick - Merry Christmas and happy holidays. It’s still November - we’re 4 weeks away, but I AM A CHRISTMAS FANATIC! I listen to Nat King Cole’s Christmas album all year round. What J.R. is to BBQ sauce, what the Ultimate Warrior is to arm tassels, I am to Christmas! Let’s see what Saint Mick has inside his bag of goodies. How about a world title match! Between Tiny Tim AKA Daniel Bryan and the Ghost of Christmas Fear, Mark Henry! I know I said Cole wouldn’t be here…but he’s legally bound to be here. BUT HIS CONTRACT DOESN’T STATE HOW HE CAN BE DRESSED!
Josh - Cole, you look ridiculous.
Foley - For the Jewish members of the WWE Universe, you might be able to do a spin for us.
Cody - I think in the past I would’ve allowed this farce to continue, but I’m no longer with a protective…(big boos) I WAS SAYING I’M NO LONGER WEARING PLASTIC, SO I’M SEEING THINGS MORE CLEARLY. WHAT I’M SEEING IS A LOWLY ANNOUNCER MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF AND THAT RING INDULGING IN CHILDISH ANTICS AND TAKING TIME AWAY FROM GUYS LIKE ME WHO STILL HAVE TH SKILLS TO COMPETE!
Booker - Hold on Cody, I don’t know what ya problem is, but I ain’t got no beef with ya. But don’t think for one minute that I can’t handle my business in this ring. Now you running around acting like you wanna test somebody, before you test me, son!
Cody - SON!? SHHHH! YOU LIE, ANNOUNCER! YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH ME, ANNOUNCER! IT’S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU’LL NEVER HOLD THIS OVER YOUR HEAD EVER AGAIN. PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU’LL NEVER CALL YOURSELF CHAMPION AGAIN!
Foley - Hold it right there, you wanna refer to him as a lowly announcer - HE’S A LEGEND! A MAN I RESPECT, I’M PROUD TO CALL A FRIEND, AND A FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME WCW CHAMPION! AND YOU CODY ARE DIRECTING AFFECTING MY ABILITY TO ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS! Tonight, you have yourself a little match! With the five time WCW Champion BOOKER T!
Cole - Ted has no choice but to work for minimum wage!
Piper - IT’S THE CLAUS WITH HAIR ON THE JAW!
Josh - IT’S SNOWING IN CHARLOTTE!
Cole - You really think it’s snowing?
Cole - Cody is gonna give Cody…Booker the beating of his life.
Josh - Cole, you haven’t mentioned that you’re TRENDING ON TWITTER!
Cole - Have you ever trended? How about hash tag elf?
Sheamus - What is an All I Want For Christmas Battle Royal?
Long - I don’t know what Mick’s doing (Aksana’s music hits)
Long - Excuse me…
Aksana - Back in Lithuiana, we didn’t have a big Christmas party. Does does it mean mistletoe?
Long - Just do what comes natural…(eats mistletoe)
Josh - THE FREAK SNOWSTORM CONTINUES!
Cole - It’s a computer effect!
Chimel - THE FOLLOWING IS A MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET FIGHT!
Cole - HE ISN’T JUST A LAWYER!
Cole - THERE WENT THE PLATE OF COOKIES!
Henry - Bryan’s dream is gonna be the nightmare before Christmas, and if I was you, I’D GET OUTTA MY FACE! NOW!
Cole - I guess he’s gonna go back under the ring where he used to live. Where’s his village? There he goes - he’s under the ring again! I’M UPSET WITH JOEY STYLES AND THOSE IDIOTS ON WWE.COM!
Cole - Who is that on Sheamus’ back?
Josh - Johnny Curtis.
Cole - Hornswoggle’s a tough little booger!
Sheamus - The little fella wants the ability to talk.
Santa - JUST TAP YOUR HEELS TOGETHER…Wait, that’s a movie - YOU NEED A SANTA HUG!
Horny - THANK YOU! THANK YOU SANTA! I’M TALKING! TREE! MENORA! GRANDMA!
Vickie - EXCUSE ME!
Horny - EXCUSE ME! DREAM, I’M TALKING!
Cole - Hornswoggle talks now and he’s already better than Booker!
(after running over Bryan)Henry - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Josh - DANIEL BRYAN LOOKING TO ESCAPE PERHAPS THE CAGE!

– WWE’s Vengeance pay-per-view event on October 23, 2011 garnered 130,000 buys overall—70,000 in North America and 60,000 overseas.

With the exception of the disastrous December to Dismember pay-per-view event in 2006, Vengeance is the lowest-selling domestic pay-per-view event in WWE history—dating back to the infancy of pay-per-view in the 1980s. December to Dismember, which was branded as an ECW event, drew 55,000 buys in North America.

Vengeance was headlined by Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena in a Last Man Standing Match, Mark Henry vs. Big Show in a World Heavyweight Championship Match, and Awesome Truth vs. CM Punk and Triple H.

This has to get Vince's attention, right? Right?!

One would hope. Just for more reference, that means the show did only 10,000 more buys in the U.S. than TNA's most-purchased one, Lockdown '08. BUT MAYBE SOMETHING FROM IT TRENDED ON TWITTER! That's gotta be worth what? Five billion buys?

Last edited by a moderator:
130,000 buys at 40 bucks a pop is 5.2 million bucks. Do you think they would lessen the # of PPVs to try to garner more buys on the ones they do keep?

They're not going to reduce the number of PPVs until the numbers get so low that they're actually losing money on the shows. It would make more sense to reduce the number of PPVs, thus making the very idea of a PPV show more important, and give them more time to craft a story or create a match that makes people want to pay to see it, but that won't happen until it absolutely, positively HAS to.

[quote name='mitch079']130,000 buys at 40 bucks a pop is 5.2 million bucks. Do you think they would lessen the # of PPVs to try to garner more buys on the ones they do keep?[/QUOTE]

Nah. They'll put the belt on Orton next week.

Loved that the show opened with the Roode family video because that ruled. Sting's new "man in black" garb is good. Hardy coming out after the word "consequences" was said by Sting amused me. Sting made a match between AJ, Roode, and Hardy. Then Karen yelled at the whores to wash a bunch of rented Luminas. Then Madison stripped down to quite a boobariffic bikini and ordered the other girls to strip too. This was enjoyable. Roode and Robbie E did battle in what turned out to be a VGA ad. I thought for a sec maybe TNA had a game coming out...nope. Wonder if Hogan's game gets a mention at the awards just because he's on the network. Loved Jarrett beating down Hardy in the back, although if Hardy's banged up, he probably shouldn't be doing stuff on concrete. Eric had a fun meeting with Bully, who now has muscles in his arms. Tremendous transformation for him...so why isn't he in the main event mix? They announced a triple threat match for a tag title shot, which really seemed to undercut the main event being a 3-way as well and shined a light on how shitty the tag division is now.

Tara was upset about Gail turning heel, so then Gail complimented her by saying she looks good for her age, so she should show it off. Tara actually did it and bent bent over in a bikini to wash a car. Brooke's ass looks hot washing a car. Shocking. What's really great about this is gave you fanservice and storyline development since ODB got a match made against Mickie and they teased Tara-Gail for the future. Great use of like two minutes. Shockingly efficient. What isn't is this Pope/Devon angle, which is still going on and was part of the 3-way tag title number 1 contender's match. Pope and Devon won with Devon's version of Ron Simmons' spinebuster. So now we get two teams who don't like each other as the tag champs and the top contenders.

A different knockouts ShopTNA ad aired with Angelina doing Hogan's pose and Christy shaking her ass to country music. Aries cut a great promo about being too great for the X division. Dude needs better theme music, as does Kash, who came out after he was insulted by Aries. Just use his "Walk" knock-off instead of this Production Music #289393 shit. This was just about a perfect segment. Really, it was. They found a way to kind of turn Kash face without changing his character in the slightest. He's still an asshole, but now he's one to a heel instead of a face. Double sucker-punch attempt spot ruled, and they had Kash make a great point that before Aries ever came to TNA, Kash was already the longest-reigning X division champion ever, so if you've only seen him in this run, it gave him credibility. The only thing that could've made it better was showing clips of Kash during that time.

Gunner threatened to go to Garett's home, or "that place where he eats", maybe a restaurant or a hot dog stand to attack him. Instead, he went to a gym, where a guy said he had no idea who MISTER INTENSITY GUNNER was. This was hilarious. Gunner beat a couple of dudes up, locked on a thing that was supposed to be a Kimura without bending the arm at all, and then said GUNNER WAS COMIN FOR 'IM! Awesome stuff. Jarrett made a great point to Sting about Hardy being a disgrace for what he did to Sting himself and the world title, WHICH THE COMPANY REVOLVES AROUND (nice touch there). Then they aired another video of Roode's wife talking about having to explain to her kids what Bobby did. I'm glad they're going in this direction with Roode, because it puts the human touch that was added to his character pre-BFG back into it after losing it for the past few weeks. It makes the whole deal seem more authentic, and the idea of the effect of a heel's actions on his kids is something I don't recall seeing done before. Karen's tits were showcased in a shopTNA ad. Then Karen yelled wax on, wax off at the girls.

Mickie faced ODB in a surprisingly good knockouts street fight. Mickie got powerbombed on the floor off the turnbuckle rana spot on the guardrail. That looked like it sucked. LOLed when ODB BAMMED the trash can lid on her crotch after hitting Mickie with it. They decided that this was the match to have Tenay shill the VGAs awkwardly. They also had Tenay ask who would win the TNA TV Title match tonight via twitter...which would be nice to vote on during the show if it was either live or if they'd announced it before this announcement. Mickie did her spinning kick into the chair to win. Well, I guess if RVD isn't going to do a Van Daminator in his match, why not. Another ad for Karen's tits aired. I approve of keeping the TNA name for things like this. They had Tenay and Taz do a satellite video with Storm, which was fast, and led to an awesome Angle-Storm exchange where Storm said he wasn't scared of the greatest wrestler in the world and would KICK HIS ASS! This ruled and didn't take much time to make me want to see that match. Steiner's freaks were shown talking about how hot Abyss is. Sometimes predictable is good.

They aired a really good video on Roode explaining that he snapped after the loss to Angle as the reason and relating it back to his family. This was basically an expanded video version of the show-opening video and gave them a really good explanation for him to turn face down the line. Really brilliant video that explained his family's viewpoint and his. Then they had Roode say that if his family's disappointed in him, are they disappointed in dinner and the new cars. AWESOME - the world champ went from not being able to pay his auto insurance bill to now being able to buy cars. At least he's being portrayed as now getting a shitload of cash with the gold. Need to change that Direct ad though - sticks out like a sore thumb.

RVD faced Robbie E in what might as well have been his last TNA match, because he can't sink much lower than losing an unhyped TV Title match to Robbie E. LOLed at RVD doing a muscle pose and exposing his gut to scare Rob Terry. EY came out in Terry's gear to distract him, but it also distracted the ref, which allowed Daniels to cost RVD the match. I forgot they were feuding, and really don't want to see them have another nothing match. The freaks were walking funny due to "the monster"...okay, that I wasn't expecting and that ruled. Then they blew off the knockouts deal by having them spray hoses on each other while Taz said he hoped they Armor Alled his tires and give him a little tree air freshener. Awesome.

AJ's got yet another new remix of his theme. It's okay, but isn't as good as past ones. Roode's theme is still OFF THE CHAAYYYYNNNEEEE for some reason. How does this fit his character in any way? Main event was presented by Wrangler jeans...holy shit, a TNA sponsor I've heard of. And a pretty big-name jeans company too. Very impressive. The match was pretty good too. Pretty fast-paced, and Roode was a great cowardly heel who tried to pit the faces against each other. And he actually did it, which led to things breaking down into... a side headlock. It built from there into some strikes, but I LOLed at them going to a headlock in the heat of battle. I liked the idea of Jarrett costing Hardy the match and giving Roode the win, but the timing of the pinfall and AJ's double axehandle to break it up was all wonky and it came off bad. Loved Jarrett backing up and then getting scared when Sting came up behind him. Then Sting announced Hardy-Jarrett in a cage, with I think him handcuffed to Karen for it, although he said it all weird-like. Very good show overall - best Impact in a few weeks at least.

Screens -

Robbie's nearly as shocked about Abyss as the freaks were.

...BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Does Jay EVER contribute to the discussion or does he just post his little reviews?

Cena debuted a new look in Japan.. Pretty sure this is a "crap, I can't find my gear" look.

cena_124947.jpg

cena2_124948.jpg

The Ribera satin jacket has always been a big deal to receive, so I don't buy a "I lost my gear" thing.

The Zubaz, though? fuck if I know. Probably lost a bet.

[quote name='Scorch']Does Jay EVER contribute to the discussion or does he just post his little reviews?[/quote]

He comments every so often, but usually in addendum to his write up.

Zack Ryder is officially everywhere. They just said "Take care, spike your hair Woo Woo Woo" during the Not Top 10 on Sportscenter.

[quote name='ced']I swear I have seen a picture of Eric Young in those exact Niners Zubaz pants.[/QUOTE]

Found it and Christian in the Ribero
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yagobo/TNAThrowbackDay.jpg

[quote name='diddy310']Zack Ryder is officially everywhere. They just said "Take care, spike your hair Woo Woo Woo" during the Not Top 10 on Sportscenter.[/QUOTE]

He deserves it. I give him props for not being another one of these guys who sits in the locker room bitching about never getting a chance to be on TV and actually found an avenue to get himself over the way he has.

In WWE 12 I need to create or download Gene Snitsky so I can re-form the tag team with Stone Cold Steve Austin: "Women and Children First".

They're gonna make a movie about Benoit's life.

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/213203

Crossface to be based on Ring of Hell...

A feature film about the late Chris Benoit is in the works. SRG films has announced via press release that they will be adapting the book Ring of Hell: The Story of Chris Benoit and the Fall of the Pro Wrestling Industry by Matthew Randazzo into a film. According to the press release, the book covers the pressures that Benoit faced throughout his wrestling career "as the combination of drug-use, depression, and head trauma became increasingly impossible for him to handle."

The film will be produced by SRG Films head Dale Alexander Carnegie and is written by Sarah Coulter.

"All of us grow up believing that wrestling is fake, but looking at the shocking number of deaths in the industry, it quickly becomes evident that there is nothing fake about the dangers of this sport," said Carnegie. "Chris Benoit has become a poster child for everything that's wrong with professional wrestling and Sarah's terrific script captures his struggles and the many factors that led to the deaths of three people. People immediately point to steroids, never thinking about the brain trauma these wrestlers can, and do, incur in their profession, nor do they consider the rigorous schedule that keeps them working even when they shouldn t be. The Benoit story is one that needs to be brought into the light."

The studio is in talks with directors and actors and plans to begin production in the fall of 2012.

Source: SRG Films

[quote name='diddy310']Zack Ryder is officially everywhere. They just said "Take care, spike your hair Woo Woo Woo" during the Not Top 10 on Sportscenter.[/QUOTE]

Wow - he's really got something special with this. They'd better actually do something with the guy beyond just holding it against him that he got over.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Wow - he's really got something special with this. They'd better actually do something with the guy beyond just holding it against him that he got over.[/QUOTE]

You're delusional if you don't think Scott Stanford's ties to ESPN didn't cause that. I'd be willing to bet just about anything he had his buddies say it on SportsCenter just so Zack could mention it on ZTLIS.

I didn't know Stanford had ESPN ties. I thought he just worked for NBC in New York when not doing WWE stuff.

That Ring of Hell book being made into a movie is interesting. I've never seen a wrestler bio argued over so strongly. Prior to release it was pretty much universally positive anticipation, as this was going to be "the Benoit book that was done right" but after release there were a lot of people that ripped it apart...and not nutjob Benoit defender fans, just people who disputed a lot of facts in the book and have dismissed it almost completely. I have no idea what side is right, like most things I assume the truth is somewhere in the middle.

It was an enjoyable (probably not the best word for it, but close enough) read for me, although I don't know if I'd care to see it turned into a film.

The very name "Ring of Hell" makes it sound like a book more interested in overstating things into a context that makes it a scandalous series of salacious tales that lead the reader to post-hoc rationalize "how could nobody see this coming?"

You can turn reality and twist it into hyperbole that doesn't even resemble the world it happened in. Just turn on one of those National Geographic or msnbc crime/prison shows and you'll see.

One of my favorite moments in wrestling:

"Yeah, that'll put some butts in the seats. *instantly loses half their viewers*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back