The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

They email them to you, but you can also find them under My Orders, then look down at Serial Data should be a 12 digit number.
Yeah I think I got screwed. That serial part is missing completely. My other digital games all have that section but not this one. Anyone else having this issue?

Well crap. I literally just opened my Black Ops III and was downloading the update. I went ahead and got the Season Pass. I am out of points anyway. I need to do some more quizzes with the two huge updates they have had the past two days. Because I would like to be ready for Fallout 4 and Star Wars :)

If NBA and BO 3 stay up I may have to bite on them. I have both physically but I really like the luxary of digital, just don't want to pay the full $60 for it.

Yeah I think I got screwed. That serial part is missing completely. My other digital games all have that section but not this one. Anyone else having this issue?
I bought the Season Pass and it's listed in there for me. Did you complete the check out or possibly get timed out during check out? Might check your payment method to see if anything shows it went through.

I bought the Season Pass and it's listed in there for me. Did you complete the check out or possibly get timed out during check out? Might check your payment method to see if anything shows it went through.
Yeah everything is done and there were no problems. I think I got in before everyone else had the crashes and SQL issues so perhaps that why.

Damn, had just barely enough to get a copy of Black Ops 3, but I definitely won't be having enough for the Season Pass or any other new release for weeks, if not months now. Oh well, the Season Pass is just MP maps, right? If I'm not missing out on Campaign or Zombies content then I guess I won't be missing the Season Pass too much.

Anyone know the bigger quizzes off hand? I'm meaning 500 points + I am going to try to knock some out in hopes of getting Fallout stuff on Tuesday. I am looking through a ton of them now if I find any I'll be sure to list, I am behind I haven't did any quizzes in a while.

Damn, had just barely enough to get a copy of Black Ops 3, but I definitely won't be having enough for the Season Pass or any other new release for weeks, if not months now. Oh well, the Season Pass is just MP maps, right? If I'm not missing out on Campaign or Zombies content then I guess I won't be missing the Season Pass too much.
The description says it will include some Zombie stuff "The Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Season Pass delivers 4 epic DLC map packs in 2016 with all-new multiplayer content, including re-imagined fan-favorite maps from Call of Duty®: World at War and the Call of Duty®: Black Ops series, plus thrilling Treyarch Zombies content, all for one great price.* Fans that order the Season Pass will be among the first to experience the return of Zombies with "The Giant" Map in all of its undead glory on Day One."

Anyone know the bigger quizzes off hand? I'm meaning 500 points + I am going to try to knock some out in hopes of getting Fallout stuff on Tuesday. I am looking through a ton of them now if I find any I'll be sure to list, I am behind I haven't did any quizzes in a while.
Not that I can think of besides the Final Fantasy quizzes, Fat Princess, and I know I'm missing one. They do degrade over time so you'll defintely want to knock those quizzes when they first come out.

Not that I can think of besides the Final Fantasy quizzes, Fat Princess, and I know I'm missing one. They do degrade over time so you'll defintely want to knock those quizzes when they first come out.
Yeah I caught the Fat Princess one the other day, someone had posted it in the thread. I am need to take an hour and do some quizzes bc trying to watch NBA and play COD III while taking them is not working out so good lol.

Yeah I caught the Fat Princess one the other day, someone had posted it in the thread. I am need to take an hour and do some quizzes bc trying to watch NBA and play COD III while taking them is not working out so good lol.
Haha, nope! I mean you could always use the find feature and look for key terms etc. ;) Lol

Well I just completed every quiz that was available to me. Now I'm up to 7500 points but I'm going to have to be very selective in what I get from now on. Kinda sucks but I guess I'll save it for Battlefront.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have COD BO III season pass, WWE 2k16, and NBA 2k16 in case anyone is wondering. I am very pleased that they have stayed stocked for almost 2 days. COD BO III game is down now though.

Still have COD BO III season pass, WWE 2k16, and NBA 2k16 in case anyone is wondering. I am very pleased that they have stayed stocked for almost 2 days. COD BO III game is down now though.
I'm surprised there was almost 700 copies when it first launched. I mean people give the website slack, I get frustrated. Lol. This site alone makes working retail on the weekends worth it. Lol.

New Black Ops 3 quiz showing on the mobile app worth 1000 points. Should make the rush for Fallout/Battlefront points a bit easier :)

Also the quiz description mentions a chance to win a digital copy of the game or a Juggernog, not bad. Quiz is pretty easy to boot.

New Black Ops 3 quiz showing on the mobile app worth 1000 points. Should make the rush for Fallout/Battlefront points a bit easier :)

Also the quiz description mentions a chance to win a digital copy of the game or a Juggernog, not bad. Quiz is pretty easy to boot.
Nice! Got one wrong, but that's just enough points to put me over 3,000! I must choose wisely! Lol

I am horrible at those mobile quizzes.
The first quiz I did was the WWE 2K16 quiz and some of the answers were wrong, for instance getting the season pass is a savings of 20% but the answer they had was 24%, and another one I remember is about what musician has music in the game and there were two right answers but they only wanted one specific one.

They updated the promotions page with details on the CoD giveaway. A perfect score on the mobile quiz enters you to win either a Juggernog edition (2 of these to give away) or a physical copy (20 of those). Says the promo starts 11/9 so not sure if us early birds will get entries. Going to retake just in case!

Edit: Well I was going to but the quiz is gone now. Weird, come to think of it I never got access to the WWE quiz either. Wonder if different people see different content.

They updated the promotions page with details on the CoD giveaway. A perfect score on the mobile quiz enters you to win either a Juggernog edition (2 of these to give away) or a physical copy (20 of those). Says the promo starts 11/9 so not sure if us early birds will get entries. Going to retake just in case!

Edit: Well I was going to but the quiz is gone now. Weird, come to think of it I never got access to the WWE quiz either. Wonder if different people see different content.
I never saw the WWE quiz either. Been meaning to ask about that.

Rewards have been nice lately on this site but not enough points are given out. It would be nice after a certain amount of time to be able to do quizzes again. 

Glad I didn't miss anything crazy important. I still need to take the remaining 10 quizzes to get my last 2300 points. I need more quizzes to be uploaded... Ill be Just under 3000!

Dang. I REALLY want Life is Strange but don't have enough points. I'll check the trade threads to see if anyone is selling I suppose.

Site looks to be ok this morning (loading up fine), with still plenty of copies of yesterdays PSN codes available.

FYI, price for vanilla PS4 dropped $260 total w/ 2 remaining. Now if they could lower the PTS, haha

Goddamn I wanted that PS4. At $160 I would have bought it but at the earlier price of $310 they were shameful additions when considering ebay had better bundles for the same price. Rewards my ass.

bread's done
Back