The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Well, then... I guess it's time to take names and interrogate neighbors...

And I'm too lazy to take notes...

Edit: That was horrible and I have no excuse.

In all seriousness, that sucks :(
The guys at On Playstation have already offered to help me out and went above and beyond to do so, but the issue is clearly on FedEx's end. They apparently left it at the door and claimed they rang the doorbell, but I was home all day yesterday and didn't hear anything. I'll get my money back regardless, I'm just sad I now have to worry about future orders getting stolen or mis-delivered as well. :/

And just so this is relevant to a catalog update, there are 900 copies of Deus Ex left as of 1:24 PM CT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked it on another account. The battlefront code doesn't work.
Wonder why they dumped one of the non working codes in my list despite me redeeming the product after the problem was fixed.

What's the other one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm from the other one :(
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding New York and Florida) only and is construed and evaluated according to California law. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. (excluding New York and Florida) at the time of entry.

they gave us way too many copies of Deus Ex, it'll never drain and we'll never get another game again

they gave us way too many copies of Deus Ex, it'll never drain and we'll never get another game again
I miss when RLS was like this. I didn't have to jump every time my phone went off.

Don't get me wrong, I love this little family we have here, it's becoming my favorite things about RLS. But I used to be able to get a copy of a game in the first 1-2 days, then it was restocked pretty regularly.

I LOVE getting new games $5, with season passes too! It's the only way I'm able to keep up with modern gaming. I can still reminisce from time to time though.

final 200, hopefully an update soon after. if not hopefully updates tomorrow at a decent normal time (when I'm not asleep)

Another day with no updates. but since we are all retail peeps here.

You guys ever heard of sellpro? It's an app where you do quizzes and have chances to win major prizes. 

I just started today but my co-worker has been doing it for about a year and has won around 100 in giftcards. (mostly starbucks) Though there are a bunch of other prizes like tvs and laptops. Just make sure to do quizzes before playing. If you win a prize but haven't done quizzes associated with it you don't get the prize :(

*edit been doing this for a couple hours, completed all courses required for tvs, laptops, and giftcards. didn't care for starbucks or winning printers so didn't do those. so far got 2 $20 giftcards, gonna use them at chili's :D (once my employee verification goes through..)

Did they ever gotten any Overwatch or Doom up on their store? I remember reading they were going to.
Nope, they were supposed to have codes but it never happened. Funny thing someone on Twitter won the Overwatch Contest, and they sent him a code for Doom + Season Pass. Doom is $20 at GS so you could save your points, and get it there.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That's the thing about all these games is if you can wait 4 months you can get most of them cheap. So people shouldn't be so upset. I bet no man's sky will be 30 in November

Uncharted 4 Gold Wireless Headset is up. $30 total.

Edit: PS4s are up too!

I need bout 25000 points
Yea, I don't normally jump on the systems but I've recently needed to get one. I'm disappointed that it's much higher than the system last week and it was too high for me. I'm happy they added one though!

Edit: I didn't have enough points.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many points
That's the normal points for the PS4 systems. I honeslty think the 3,000 point ones/$85 were a glitch. Congrats on the update if you were able to get a reward. I slept through the update, but didn't miss much. How much were the headsets, 7,000?

That's the normal points for the PS4 systems. I honeslty think the 3,000 point ones/$85 were a glitch. Congrats on the update if you were able to get a reward. I slept through the update, but didn't miss much. How much were the headsets, 7,000?

Yeah, they were 7k points.

So are we back in another drought?
Nah, Alex (the guy who usually updates the rewards) is on vacation this week. He mentioned it in the AMA on the subreddit last week. I think he said there's always a possibility of one of the other team members loading some updates in if they find the time, though. So updates aren't as likely this week, but still a chance.

Its funny, been with PlayStation RLS for going on 6 years now and have yet to win any contest.  Thought this might be my best chance with all the weekly winners and GP winners.  Oh well..

bread's done
Back