The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

My buddy finally signed up....maybe he will throw something my way for me pointing this out. I know he said Infamous was up and he got that. So, 90 days....that would make Uncharted 2 available....when?

pretty cool...

Get ready to play, create and share . . . again!

Complete the two ModNation™ Racers modules listed below and receive a unique code good for the download of the ModNation™ Racers Beta. The Beta is available starting on December 18, 2009.

ModNation™ Racers
ModNation™ Racers In-Depth

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the new Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

Photo Contest

Then, take it a step further and use the game’s picture-taking feature to send us a picture of your newly created ModNation™ Racer and Track. After you take the picture, the file will appear in your photo file on the PlayStation®3 system’s XMB. Save your picture and send it to [email protected] by January 9, 2010. Include your retailer and store number in your email.

The most creative ModNation™ Racer photo will receive a 6" TAG (character) figurine and a copy of the game. All RLS Members

looks like they are letting more stores in on the fun. Looking at the 2010 top earners I see these stores that AFIK are new to the program:

TRANS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT
Which from what it looks like is FYE

NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART
When I saw this I was like WTF - but looking at thier site they do sell games: http://www.nfm.com/Default.aspx?Ne=1070&N=1450 sooo ya.

RADIO SHACK
Have they always been on? I do not recall seeing them before...

MEIJER
This is new also AFIK

Any other new ones I missed?

And as of today the #1 earner for 2010 has over 14 thousand points over the last 7 days... really?

Uncharted 2 & A Crack in Time added. That was quick:applause:

But I guess Uncharted 2 is already out
[quote name='fuss']
And as of today the #1 earner for 2010 has over 14 thousand points over the last 7 days... really?[/QUOTE]
Too much time on his hands:D

[quote name='Pato7']Uncharted 2 & A Crack in Time added. That was quick:applause: [/QUOTE]
yup, about 90 days from when they came out - so the God Of War collection should be up real soon :applause: It has been hard to hold out on that one.

And right now every currently offered PS3 game is up, including the new games. This is a great chance to pick something up. I am really glad they have improved thier instock issues from before.

New promo is up - complete two LBP modules and get the POTC DLC code for free... I already got the level pack, but going by the picture on the page it includes the costumes? Less than 4,000 codes left. Plus you can get more codes for free to give out. here is the details:

Dress up Sackboy as a character from Pirates of the Caribbean!

Complete the two LittleBigPlanet™ modules listed below and receive a unique code good for the download of the LittleBigPlanet™ Pirates of the Caribbean DLC.

LittleBigPlanet™ Game of the Year Edition
LittleBigPlanet™ Pirates of the Caribbean DLC Packs

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the new Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

Forward us your Code Reward email to get more codes to give away!
If you are interested in a few additional codes to give to your friends and customers, forward your Code Reward email to: [email removed] and make your request. (Available while supplies last.)

Please review the Official Rules for download instructions, photo mode instructions, and promotion rules.

[quote name='fuss']yup, about 90 days from when they came out - so the God Of War collection should be up real soon :applause: It has been hard to hold out on that one.
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, it will be up by February 17, 2009. :bouncy:

inFamous and LBP: GOTY are up right now if anyone is interested!

Anyone think that Heavy Rain will be offered 90 days after release? I'm debating whether to pre-order the game or not. I'm happy to wait 90 days if I can get it through RLS.

LBP for the PSP hase been up for a bit now.. But no GOW collection yet. I thought they came out the same day?? At any rate GOW collection shoudl be up anytime now.

Wear you Retail Loyalty Site colors in PlayStation®Home.

Complete the modules listed below that can be found under the PlayStation®Network tab and receive a unique code good for the download of a three piece Retail Loyalty Site PlayStation®Home Track Suit. You will receive two codes, good for one male track suit and one female track suit.

Sodium One
PlayStation®Home

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

When the codes run out the promotion will automatically end so act now!
Please review the Official Rules for download instructions and promotion rules.

FYI. The following message is up:

We're sorry. The RLS Rewards Catalog is currently down for maintenance. Please check back.

It may be that they'll add new prizes during this maintenance. I suggest folks keep on the lookout.

I'm hoping uncharted 2 goes back in stock along with LBP wanted to grab those two. Its weird right now the site wont ever let me log in redirects somewhere else and then error.

[quote name='tinyandi']Wear you Retail Loyalty Site colors in PlayStation®Home.

Complete the modules listed below that can be found under the PlayStation®Network tab and receive a unique code good for the download of a three piece Retail Loyalty Site PlayStation®Home Track Suit. You will receive two codes, good for one male track suit and one female track suit.

Sodium One
PlayStation®Home

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

When the codes run out the promotion will automatically end so act now!
Please review the Official Rules for download instructions and promotion rules.[/QUOTE]

Could someone please hook me up with these 2 Home codes, or atleast just the male version??? Anyone want to help me out??? Im a huge Home fan but dont work at a retail for Sony etc.

My buddy I work with got me to sign up a few days ago. I already have around 20,000 points.

I was pretty dissapointed when I saw the store was down. Its been down for a few days now. Anybody know how long these maintenace periods normally take. I tried asking RLS support but all i got was:
We are currently working on the issue but do not have a set or estimated time as to when the site will be back up. We hope to get it back up soon.

[quote name='darknight88']Could someone please hook me up with these 2 Home codes, or atleast just the male version??? Anyone want to help me out??? Im a huge Home fan but dont work at a retail for Sony etc.[/QUOTE]
if your paying pm me

[quote name='RedLine316']My buddy I work with got me to sign up a few days ago. I already have around 20,000 points.

I was pretty dissapointed when I saw the store was down. Its been down for a few days now. Anybody know how long these maintenace periods normally take. I tried asking RLS support but all i got was:
[/QUOTE]
I got a Authentification Error please contact support, can anyone confirm this same error or am I the only one. How did you get 20000 Points? I've taken all the quizzes?

[quote name='tinyandi']FYI. The following message is up:

It may be that they'll add new prizes during this maintenance. I suggest folks keep on the lookout.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='phantasyx']I got a Authentification Error please contact support, can anyone confirm this same error or am I the only one. How did you get 20000 Points? I've taken all the quizzes?[/QUOTE]

When I tried adding an item to my cart I just got a little white box that said ALERT in red letters. You should be able to get 20,000 easy if you have done them all. Have you completed the two worth 500 under selling? I still have a couple tests left before I will have completed them all and I have around 23,000 now. The only other problem I had was this morning when I tried to log in it kept telling me the link was broken. The issue has since went away. I haven't gotten an authentification errors though.

I finished my final test and got on this morning and saw I'm ranked 3rd. :D

I really want to spend all my points now. Too bad the store is still down. Does anyone have any info on when it may be back up or how long these periods of maintenance normally last??

[quote name='phantasyx']ok good I thought they caught on to me.[/QUOTE]

Not like Microsoft caught on to me!

No, we still run STEALTH.

NO they got me! A field rep confirmed that I wasn't employed there... However my friend may give me his account since he never uses it, may...

[quote name='RedLine316']I finished my final test and got on this morning and saw I'm ranked 3rd. :D

I really want to spend all my points now. Too bad the store is still down. Does anyone have any info on when it may be back up or how long these periods of maintenance normally last??[/QUOTE]

ranked 3rd all-time or 3rd for the year? Either way - congrats. I am getting lazy big time on doing the quizzes and have just slipped out of the top 10 for all-time point leaders. But I have about 60 quizzes I need to get off my rear and do still.

As for how long this down time will be - who knows, this is the first time since the re-launch it has been down. And I do not recall it going down on the old site.

Not like Microsoft caught on to me!

No, we still run STEALTH.

[quote name='phantasyx']NO they got me! A field rep confirmed that I wasn't employed there... However my friend may give me his account since he never uses it, may...[/QUOTE]

Really talk like this will get his thread shut down - it got the last one shut down. So do us all a favor and STFU. I don't want to get this shut down because people can not be on the up-and-up with these things.

Uncharted 2 has been up several times; I snagged it when it was up a few weeks ago. It goes up then stock depletes, and it's gone for a bit, it should come back up. LBP is another game that has been doing the same thing. Snagged the regular version initally and then again when they put the GotY version up.

I'm now getting the message that the RLS page doesn't exist anymore when I try to login. Anyone else seeing that? What's going on?

[quote name='tinyandi']I'm now getting the message that the RLS page doesn't exist anymore when I try to login. Anyone else seeing that? What's going on?[/QUOTE]

Entire Sony website appears to be under maintenance. Even the boards are down.

[quote name='RedLine316']Hmmm.. Maybe White Knight Chronicles and MAG. It seems a little early for them to be on, but I can't think of any other things that they would need to update and put in the store. Unless there going to bring hardware back :D[/QUOTE]

Seems too early for wkc and mag. Maybe restock LBP and UC2 and add GOW collection. If they add the Show 2010 i'd be so happy.

[quote name='RedLine316']I don't see why it would take this long just to restock a game or two. My friend said they used to update the store every Thursday and it was only down for a day or so. The store has been down for almost a week now so I'm thinking it's more than just restocking a few titles. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

It could be due to an ordering issue with their system as I had order a couple of games and my credit card was denied. Had to do it several time for it to go through recently.

[quote name='hqn101']Seems too early for wkc and mag. Maybe restock LBP and UC2 and add GOW collection. If they add the Show 2010 i'd be so happy.[/QUOTE]
Ya the GOW collection needs to go up soon... I was really wanting to push thru 1 & 2 on the PS3 before hitting up part 3 which I am buying the UC for on day 1. Looks like that is not going to happen - oh well I will survive lol.

[quote name='RedLine316']I don't see why it would take this long just to restock a game or two. My friend said they used to update the store every Thursday and it was only down for a day or so. The store has been down for almost a week now so I'm thinking it's more than just restocking a few titles. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]
The RLS does have a budget to work with, they just can't throw up countless games. But trust me, it is 1000 times better now than how it was. Your friend was only partly correct when they said they updated Thursdays... it was not even close to every Thursday, it could go many weeks without a restock - and then when the restock happened they were out of stock in minutes. The only thing I liked about the old site more was they had acessories and other random stuff.. I got all my controllers thru the RLS for 4,000 points (and no $10) back then. But even with that, I would take the new RLS over the old RLS anyday.

Yea too many people were abusing the old system. I like the new one that requires verification and $10 is still better that what I would've of paid. They need to bring back the PSP for $50 that they had once. It seems that RLS is down again, or it seems to be the entire playstation networks.

Site is down again. Well actually I get to the login page, but than I get redirected to some page not found from Sony

I was able to sign in using IE and was able to take tests, but the catalog is still down. When I tried from Firefox I get redirected to the page not found error message.

[quote name='abracadaver']I was able to sign in using IE and was able to take tests, but the catalog is still down. When I tried from Firefox I get redirected to the page not found error message.[/QUOTE]
Aha I see, seems it works with Chrome as well. Just not with firefox:-({|=:nottalking:

Hello all,

I'll just cut to the chase here, How has your experience been concerning trading in games you bought from the site?

I only ask because of the hole that is drilled through the upc. There were a couple of ps2 games I traded a while back, but the holes on these ps3 games are a bit more obvious.

Can any of you see any of the following quizzes in the PS3 section:

- Tekken 6
- Ratchet & Clank Future®: A Crack In Time - Part Two
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves IGN Review

If you could please post what chain you work at and if you have taken the quizzes or not.

I only ask because they are listed on my friends account and she works at Target and has taken all those quizzes. I work at Best Buy and do not see them in my list of quizzes I can take. I wonder if there are more like this - I only noticed these three on a quick glance.

bread's done
Back