The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Got my 3 Vita games today.

And yes, they are still gashing the bar codes.[/QUOTE]

I swear I remember getting a copy of Heavenly Sword that had a hole punched barcode back in the day leaving the plastic untouched. This was much better than having a big slash across the back corner. I don't like this because it would scratch my other cases if I put it up against them.

I'm patiently waiting for my 3 games to come in today because the tracking said it was about an hour away from my house since 12p pt.

[quote name='Auburn']I swear I remember getting a copy of Heavenly Sword that had a hole punched barcode back in the day leaving the plastic untouched. This was much better than having a big slash across the back corner. I don't like this because it would scratch my other cases if I put it up against them.[/QUOTE]
The holes were not clean either... sometimes they put the hole all the way thru both sides and it would also put a hole in the paper that is inside also.

People actually care about the gashed barcode? I don't really notice it. I mean if the game was $10 or free, I wouldn't care too much about it. As long as the game plays, I'm fine with that.

Edit: I'm excited about this information regarding Sorcery! IGN May 22nd, 2012 (If you don't want to read the article) I wonder if it'll go up on the site. I'll have advocate status by then so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
New Soft Bundles are up.
Eyepet Bundle - EyePet/ EyePet & Friends
Amazing Soft Bundle - Uncharted 2, Socom Confrontation, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Motorstorm
PSP Awesome - PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike PSP: MLB '09
PSP Awesome 2 -PSP LittleBigPlanet PSP Patapon 3
PSP Awesomer - PSP Killzone®: Liberation PSP God of War: Ghost of Spart PSP Resistance: Retribution™ PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
PSP Awesomer 2 - PSP: MLB 11-THE SHOW PSP MLB® 10 The Show™ PSP Hot Shots Golf Open Tee® 2 PSP Secret Agent Clank™
PSP Awesomest - Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier™ PSP LocoRoco™ 2 PSP PATAPON™ 2 PSP Daxter® PSP BUZZ!™ Master Quiz PSP Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters PSP Patapon™ PSP God of War®: Chains of Olympus PSP NBA 09 The Inside

Each bundle is 0 pts, and $10 shipping. (Ordered The Uncharted 2 Bundle)

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Wow. Who would pass on that PSP Awesomest Bundle?! Nine PSP games for $10?![/QUOTE]

I did, lol. I don't own a PSP, but that is one hell of a deal! Hopefully they add some more soft bundles with PS3 games and possibly Vita games. I wouldn't mind scooping one up from this site.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Damn I missed the bundle with U2 and Motorstorm.[/QUOTE]

Do you receive email alerts when this thread is updated? Or do you receive their updates from twitter. Those are the only ways that I stay informed with this site. For instance, I received the text stating they put twisted metal on the site. I don't have advocate status until next month, but it's nice knowing that I should be able to snag it once they put it up in the next restock.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Do you receive email alerts when this thread is updated? Or do you receive their updates from twitter. Those are the only ways that I stay informed with this site. For instance, I received the text stating they put twisted metal on the site. I don't have advocate status until next month, but it's nice knowing that I should be able to snag it once they put it up in the next restock.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I had my phone in airplane mode all day yesterday. So when I noticed it I fixed it and then got about 30 twitter notifications.

[quote name='fuss']picked up Uncharted, Wipeout and LD all for the Vita that I do not have...[/QUOTE]

How come I don't see any vita games.??

[quote name='ironmenpb']I just joined the Sony rls site. Do they ever carry any hardware or is it just software? How come there isn't any new games??[/QUOTE]

The Vita games are only available to members who have advocate status. There are some rewards that are only available to advocate members such as controllers, new games I.E Twisted Metal. To reach that status, you have to log in at least once a month for six consecutive months. The details are in the OP. If you don't have advocate status, you have to wait 90 until they're available for you. At that point new and other members can get them. I'd recommend you receive their updates via twitter, and email notifications of this thread. I try to update this thread when I can. The only time I won't update it is if I'm working or in class. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. Personally I'm waiting for them to add Sorcery to the site in May (hopefully). I'll definitely grab that in a heartbeat. I'll have advocate status next month. Can't wait!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The Vita games are only available to members who have advocate status. There are some rewards that are only available to advocate members such as controllers, new games I.E Twisted Metal. To reach that status, you have to log in at least once a month for six consecutive months. The details are in the OP. If you don't have advocate status, you have to wait 90 until they're available for you. At that point new and other members can get them. I'd recommend you receive their updates via twitter, and email notifications of this thread. I try to update this thread when I can. The only time I won't update it is if I'm working or in class. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. Personally I'm waiting for them to add Sorcery to the site in May (hopefully). I'll definitely grab that in a heartbeat. I'll have advocate status next month. Can't wait![/QUOTE]

Thanks .... I've been on the site for 4 months but I never got on . Can't wait to get a game I want. Twisted metal and uncharted are the ones I'm waiting for.

[quote name='ironmenpb']Thanks .... I've been on the site for 4 months but I never got on . Can't wait to get a game I want. Twisted metal and uncharted are the ones I'm waiting for.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 should pop up in the next update. I believe it was there in the second last update. Twisted Metal should be back in stock soon though. (Side note) I picked up the Uncharted Bundle for TigerDirect.com for $19.99 for my dad. Now I'll have two copies of Uncharted 2 sitting here, lol. Maybe I'll go through it again.

My VISA card was declined a few days ago so I missed out on a few of the bundles I wanted(really wanted the bundle that had MotorStorm Apocalypse in it. Hopefully that bundle comes back.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']People actually care about the gashed barcode? I don't really notice it. I mean if the game was $10 or free, I wouldn't care too much about it. As long as the game plays, I'm fine with that.
[/QUOTE]

It bothers me mostly because it can scratch my other cases.

I suppose I could put like a sticker or clear tape over the cut to get rid of that problem...

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']My VISA card was declined a few days ago so I missed out on a few of the bundles I wanted(really wanted the bundle that had MotorStorm Apocalypse in it. Hopefully that bundle comes back.

It bothers me mostly because it can scratch my other cases.

I suppose I could put like a sticker or clear tape over the cut to get rid of that problem...[/QUOTE]

I never even noticed that. I have roughly 20 games that have the gash in them, and I haven't noticed any scratching of any kind.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Mod Nation Racers Vita was added for advocates earlier around seven. I was at work when I received the tweet.[/QUOTE]

Picked it up a few hours after it was put up. Seems liek after that first rush the Vita stuff is not going fast....

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'm still saving my points for The Show 2012, PS3 and Vita. Cmon Sony![/QUOTE]

My copy of MLB 12 The Show will be arriving Monday or Tuesday from House Party so I'm not to worried about saving my points. I've gotten all the recent stuff and I think I'll be passing on Starhawk.

[quote name='finsfan0210']My copy of MLB 12 The Show will be arriving Monday or Tuesday from House Party so I'm not to worried about saving my points. I've gotten all the recent stuff and I think I'll be passing on Starhawk.[/QUOTE]

Same here man. I finally made it over 40,000 points. Hopefully I'll get to use it on a Vita in the near future. I'm passing on Starhawk as well. The beta was fun, but I don't see it as something I would invest a lot of time into. I know they announced the Ratchet and Clank HD collection. I'll definitely pick that up if they add it to the site. Sorcery comes out in May so I want to snag that as well if it's available.

PS: Thanks to whoever mentioned the bonus points for completing the MLB training modules. The bonus points put me over 40K.

Received a giant box from RLS. I only ordered two of the PSP bundles yet the box is big enough to hold two PS3's. Anyway, I'm on my way to work so I'll open the box later tonight.

[quote name='Cage017']Received a giant box from RLS. I only ordered two of the PSP bundles yet the box is big enough to hold two PS3's. Anyway, I'm on my way to work so I'll open the box later tonight.[/QUOTE]

How much were they? I'm almost at Advocate status! Next month sometime. I'm trying to think how much the Vitas are going to go for. I really want to get one.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']How much were they? I'm almost at Advocate status! Next month sometime. I'm trying to think how much the Vitas are going to go for. I really want to get one.[/QUOTE]

To be clear, I meant two of the PSP game bundles- no PSP system was included. Each game bundle was $10.

Turns out they put each bundle in its own little box (labeled BUNDB and BUNDC) and put them in one giant box. Everything arrived in perfect condition. My PSP is going to be worn out from playing it so much now.

BTW, each of the UPC's were blocked out in a different way. Some had small holes, one had a giant hole, and others had vertical/horizontal cuts in them.

[quote name='Cage017']To be clear, I meant two of the PSP game bundles- no PSP system was included. Each game bundle was $10.

Turns out they put each bundle in its own little box (labeled BUNDB and BUNDC) and put them in one giant box. Everything arrived in perfect condition. My PSP is going to be worn out from playing it so much now.

BTW, each of the UPC's were blocked out in a different way. Some had small holes, one had a giant hole, and others had vertical/horizontal cuts in them.[/QUOTE]

Oh alright, lol. I ordered that Uncharted 2 bundle. Haven't received it yet. For the earlier post regarding Twisted Metal, I think they're delayed because they're coming with a mask?

My package was left on my doorstep...luckily my mom noticed before she left out. Anyways received Uncharted 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Socom. Already finished Uncharted 2 and Apocalypse. Don't have an interest in the other two. Guess I'll just add them to my collection. This is my eighth or nine game from the site, I'm pleasantly surprised with the service. Anyways, new training modules are up. LittleBigPlanet Karting, Motorstorm RC, and Sorcery. Sorcery needs to come out already!

[quote name='TheHelix']Hellz yeah got Twisted Metal today and it came with the mask. So worth the wait.[/QUOTE]

Can you post a picture of the mask? I won't be able to order it until the end of April if they do a restock. I'll have advocate status by then. Hopefully they'll add some more controllers too. We'll see though.

bread's done
Back