The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='Metroid Prime']When was the last time anyone saw the God of War: Origins set?[/QUOTE]

Its been a while... I'm still waiting for the Jak & Daxter HD Collection to show up. That, Starhawk, & Gravity Rush.

Anyone know why at the bottom of the Max Payne 3 Bonus Points it says "Ineligible, verified RA users only."
Even though it says I'm a verified advocate at the top left of the page

[quote name='Metroid Prime']When was the last time anyone saw the God of War: Origins set?[/QUOTE]

Feburary 22nd was the last time God of War: Origins was available.

[quote name='vorea26']Anyone know why at the bottom of the Max Payne 3 Bonus Points it says "Ineligible, verified RA users only."
Even though it says I'm a verified advocate at the top left of the page[/QUOTE]

I never heard of that problem. I would definitely email them.

[quote name='vorea26']Anyone know why at the bottom of the Max Payne 3 Bonus Points it says "Ineligible, verified RA users only."
Even though it says I'm a verified advocate at the top left of the page[/QUOTE]

Even though it said that I still got the points.

IGN (RUMOR) According to this article, it looks like Ratchet and Clank Collection is set to come out October 2. I know that might be a downer for some, but that also means that you have more time to get points for it.

What do you guys/gals think? I'm personally excited to play the original trilogy. I've only played the later titles on the PS3. I also received a shipping update from my second last order. Has anyone played Reality Fighters yet? How is it? It's down to 500 points so I'm thinking about getting it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla'] Has anyone played Reality Fighters yet? How is it? It's down to 500 points so I'm thinking about getting it.[/QUOTE]

Reality Fighters is one of those games you'll pull out in front of friends if you want to get a few quick laughs from the AR features. Aside from that, it's far too clunky and shallow of a fighter to be even moderately enjoyable.

[quote name='Firecrest']Reality Fighters is one of those games you'll pull out in front of friends if you want to get a few quick laughs from the AR features. Aside from that, it's far too clunky and shallow of a fighter to be even moderately enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I'll most likely pick up another fighter once they become available. I might pick up Mortal Kombat since I have credit to use.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Even though it said that I still got the points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just had to refresh the page to get the points.

Oh yeah I also hope we get the Journey collection.

Update: 32GB memory card and Vita cradle came in today. I ordered these before MLB 12 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheHelix']Oh yeah I also hope we get the Journey collection.

Update: 32GB memory card and Vita cradle came in today. I ordered these before MLB 12 lol[/QUOTE]

It's funny how that happens sometimes. I should receive my next batch of Vita games in the next few days or so.

I almost forgot about this whole deal until I got a letter saying that my employment was re-verified. Went in and did the Max Payne modules for the 5k then redeemed for a copy of Wipeout 2048, leaving me with another 16k until more stuff comes out.

[quote name='AgentW']are there only 3 max payne modules? as I did 3 of them, didn't see anymore, but didn't receive my points. any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Ya, should be:

Max Payne®3
Max Payne®3: Multiplayer
Max Payne®3: Review

I got my points instantly once I passed/completed all of them.

[quote name='jwk94']Where are people seeing a year of PS+ uncharted and MGS HD?[/QUOTE]

Only Gamestop management get that contest/module. All/most managers got a free Vita and that module gives them all of that to help their collection.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Only Gamestop management get that contest/module. All/most managers got a free Vita and that module gives them all of that to help their collection.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my manager came back with one and i hit em with the :cry: but we all have vita's now so we're happy. Thanks for the info bro.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Only Gamestop management get that contest/module. All/most managers got a free Vita and that module gives them all of that to help their collection.[/QUOTE]

What a perk! I remember a few years ago my manager was going to go to a corporate meeting where he was going to get Uncharted 2 for free. He wasn't able to go since they were in the process of closing down shop. Hell that doesn't even compare to a free Vita though. This occurred back in '09 when I worked at GamCrazy. Sadly they closed for good the following year. :(

[quote name='Gambit61']Damn, figures GAs don't get PS+/MGSHD.[/QUOTE]

SM/ASM only as far as I know. At least I'm getting promoted to SGA soon :)

Weird, I completed the 3 Max Payne 3 Modules last night but didn't receive the bonus 5000 points. I just completed the review test again, and my points magically appeared lol.

[quote name='TheHelix']Well I got :ps3: MLB12 in today. Wish I paid attention and got the Vita version but oh well lol that's my fault.[/QUOTE]

Lol, it happens. I heard the Vita version wasn't that good. Let us know how the Move features work? I constantly see the demo at work, and I wonder why I haven't opened my free copy yet, lol.

Naturally, the Vita version of MLB12 doesn't stack up to the PS3's visuals and loading times seem a bit worse, but I actually prefer it over its console counterpart due to the whole portability factor.

Still wondering when the hell Gravity Rush and MGS will ever be up on RLS so I can stop holding out on them. It's been a good while since they announced they had MGS on hand.

[quote name='Firecrest']Naturally, the Vita version of MLB12 doesn't stack up to the PS3's visuals and loading times seem a bit worse, but I actually prefer it over its console counterpart due to the whole portability factor.

Still wondering when the hell Gravity Rush and MGS will ever be up on RLS so I can stop holding out on them. It's been a good while since they announced they had MGS on hand.[/QUOTE]

You're right about that. I love my Vita. I use it almost every day. I'll pick up those games as well. Hopefully the 32GB memory card will be available as well. I received my 7.1 Wireless Headset, New Owner's Kit, Dualshock 3, Hot Shots Golf, Uncharted, and Wipeout 2048 recently. It's odd that the accessories arrived a day after my Vita games showed up. Definitely not complaining though. These headphones are amazing though! Can't recommend them enough! :applause:

I still want those wireless headphones even though I already got a Sharkoon. Always keep missing out on it. Oh well, 32GB memory card is nice though.

[quote name='TheHelix']I still want those wireless headphones even though I already got a Sharkoon. Always keep missing out on it. Oh well, 32GB memory card is nice though.[/QUOTE]

My only gripe is that my PC doesn't have a Bluetooth PCI built in so I can't sync the headphones to my Vita, HP Touchpad, or Android Smartphone. I have a pair of Bose IE2 that I can use, but they're not wireless. If we get the chance to get the Pulse Edition Headphones down the line, I'll definitely snag a pair of those as well. Can't have too many headphones laying around. ;) Besides for $30, it's definitely a steal!

[quote name='WormFOODx']And they had these on the site already? How much were they and how many points?[/QUOTE]

The 7.1 Wireless Stereo Headset was $30, and 6,000 points. They were available 6/21. The same day we had that 32GB Vita memory card fiasco. I assume the new Elite edition will be around the same price if they hit the store.

[quote name='WormFOODx']We've been holding our breath for an update. No idea when there will be another one.[/QUOTE]

This^ there twitter page isn't booming anymore. They hardlypost anything on there now. I'm thinking for the next update, there will be some Vita stuff, a few new games, and possibly some hardware. Don't hold your breath though.

Also, they have a very select group of people they reply to on twitter. I would even say they are "plants" that only ask questions that are pre-determined with answers. I've sent them many a heart-felt messages and nothing was replied to. I'm sure they wouldn't be the first to manipulate a twitter feed.

I've noticed I'm getting 500 code errors logging into their site. Looks like people are hammering it thinking an update will happen today.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I've noticed I'm getting 500 code errors logging into their site. Looks like people are hammering it thinking an update will happen today.[/QUOTE]

No problems when I logged in right now. But I dont have advocate status if that makes any difference.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I've noticed I'm getting 500 code errors logging into their site. Looks like people are hammering it thinking an update will happen today.[/QUOTE]

No problems here. Their site is speedy.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Maybe we can finally get gravity rush and MGS like they talk about?[/QUOTE]

I absolutely don't want to bash a good thing but they should at the least not communicate that they have things and then not deliver for over 2 weeks. With that said, I love the site.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I absolutely don't want to bash a good thing but they should at the least not communicate that they have things and then not deliver for over 2 weeks. With that said, I love the site.[/QUOTE]

Keeping in mind that they used to not communicate at all, I would agree that, if your going to communicate, be consistent and timely.

[quote name='Cindaddy']Keeping in mind that they used to not communicate at all, I would agree that, if your going to communicate, be consistent and timely.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its not really the fact that they don't list new items quickly, that's not a big deal. The problem is that they have no followup on things. They tell us 2 weeks ago to expect MGS and Gravity Rush but then there's nothing for 2 weeks; now today we're told there'll be more 32 GB sticks and then nothing. I know we've got a good thing going but on the other hand I really wish they'd get their stuff together.

bread's done
Back