The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Nothing for me this update...already ordered Twisted/UC3 and Ico/GoW/Infamous collections, already have a wireless headset, already ordered a New Owner's Kit, already have a remote and I'm not even remotely interested in SC2. I really wish they'd add the Ratchet/thatgamecompany/Killzone collections, or at least some DS3s.

[quote name='newtype06']Still no Vita mem cards I see...[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one man....I honestly think that's the most sought item on the site right now. I hope they have about 30-40 available this time around. I know in the past, it was 24, 10, and I think 6 or something. It's almost like gold at this point, lol. I'm pretty sure they mentioned mem cards would be featured in the current update. We'll see though...

Can someone give me an estimate as to how many points I'd need for a Vita memory card on the site? I want to have enough just in case they go back up at some point.

[quote name='felixcostello']can someone give me an estimate as to how many points i'd need for a vita memory card on the site? I want to have enough just in case they go back up at some point.[/quote]

3000-3500

If you work for BBY, On_Playstation has a surprise for you. If you complete the PS+ training along with the Papo & Yo training, you'll receive a download code for Papo & Yo. There's currently 488 as of 1:05PM EST. Go at it!

[quote name='TheHelix']So whoever clicked through the on.us.playstation banner to go to the LBP Karting livestream will be eligible for bookends. 200/380 sounds like good odds to me.[/QUOTE]

Any word on what's going on with this? I've got the perfect spot for them!

[quote name='finsfan0210']2 new contests are up that give you 1500 bonus points a piece[/QUOTE]

What are the two contests? I know I qualified for the Wonderbook one? I'm not seeing the other contest though....

Just wondering if people here do anything on this site other than buy stuff? I have seen a few people mention points being a problem. You can earn points quite easilly. I am currently at like 23,000. A lot of courses opened up that, when instructions are followed properly, grant you anywhere from 1-5,000 pts for participating.

AC3 is still available. Reason people aren't seeing it is because you're only limited to one and after that it's gone forever.

With that said, for those who haven't ordered it yet....

GO! GO! GO!

Damn, the CAG e-mail alert didn't let me know that any new posts were made on this and now I missed ACIII. I hope it comes back soon -_-

[quote name='striker199']thanks for the heads up, hoping for a vita later[/QUOTE]

I doubt we'll see any Vita's up there for a long time. They'll probably be a part of those auctions they have. I really don't understand the point of them... As far as a ACIII restock goes, I don't think they're going to add more copies. I haven't noticed a restock for Max Payne 3, but who knows.

By the way did anyone else get The God of War Saga from them? I got my copy I ordered from them last week and it was missing the voucher for the 1 month of Playstation Plus. It had the other voucher for the GOW PSP titles but was missing the PS Plus one. It also clearly states on the back of the case that it includes the PS Plus voucher.

[quote name='finsfan0210']By the way did anyone else get The God of War Saga from them? I got my copy I ordered from them last week and it was missing the voucher for the 1 month of Playstation Plus. It had the other voucher for the GOW PSP titles but was missing the PS Plus one. It also clearly states on the back of the case that it includes the PS Plus voucher.[/QUOTE]

I just cracked open the one I got from RLS and it definitely had both vouchers in it.

After refreshing the page numerous times earlier it said there was 1 AC3 available and so I put it in my cart and now it's saying I have 1 item in my cart but when I click on it it says there is nothing in my cart and it wouldn't let me check out earlier. Damn, would've loved a $10 AC3 - still don't know if I want to pay the $35 to get it Black Friday or if I'll wait until it hits GameFly for the inevitable $17.99 or lower price.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I just cracked open the one I got from RLS and it definitely had both vouchers in it.[/QUOTE]

It's not a huge deal I just thought it was weird that my copy was missing that voucher.

[quote name='finsfan0210']It's not a huge deal I just thought it was weird that my copy was missing that voucher.[/QUOTE]

I had both vouchers in my copy as well. That was the main reason I bought a copy. Shortly after I redeemed my code, I found that other voucher I bought from Target last year for $15. Then I snagged a year from the IGN promo so I'm set with my PS+ membership. ;)

Missed the AC3 update, would have loved that, oh well, not like I'm lacking in games to play at the moment.

I did get the LittleBigPlanet 2 bookends today, which was a surprise to me since I entered the live chat after the session was completed...

[quote name='Okatha']Man you need to be lucky as hell to get those memory cards.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean. They had 19 in stock when I logged in. I parked my car because I was driving home from work. I then added one to my cart. I then returned to the catalog to see if there was anything else I wanted to order. Once I scrambled to the second last page, it took forever to complete my order. They're definitely the most sought item on the site after AC3. I missed the last 3/4 memory card restocks so I'm glad I had enough points this time around.

Another meh update (other than the memory cards and AC3). We never got the mentioned MGS Vita, LBP Vita, Killzone or R&C Collection. Ok, so beggars can't be choosers, but still not strong updates. I will say I was impressed with AC3.

So salty I missed it! Within thirty minutes of the thread being updated, no less. I've been checking religiously, too. It's even worse on top of already missing the AC3 update.

[quote name='felixcostello']So salty I missed it! Within thirty minutes of the thread being updated, no less. I've been checking religiously, too. It's even worse on top of already missing the AC3 update.[/QUOTE]

You have to make a twitter account so you can have all of their updates pushed to your phone. That's the only way I've been able to catch most of the deals. It's almost detrimental to get the best stuff. Especially with the limited stock on certain items. If you have unlimited data, then you should definitely do it.

Got a package today. I just ordered AC3 the other day, so I thought it might be that (with some uber fast shipping!). Turns out they were the bookends from the live chat. They're interesting... they feel cheap, but they're definitely unique and fit the LBP feel perfectly. Just wish they were a little heavier.

I got a pair of bookend in the mail today as well. However, I never made it to the live chat!!

I am guessing that when i followed the link a couple days in advance it put me in the running so if you missed the chat but clicked in either before or after you might have a shot at some LBP goodies!! (They do seem a bit cheap but i have a friend that would love to open this on Christmas)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You have to make a twitter account so you can have all of their updates pushed to your phone. That's the only way I've been able to catch most of the deals. It's almost detrimental to get the best stuff. Especially with the limited stock on certain items. If you have unlimited data, then you should definitely do it.[/QUOTE]

I have a twitter, and I tried adding the RLS page but the first time nothing happened. I tried again and I'm still pending. Is there some sort of trick for them to add you?

I feel the same way lol. I was one of the first 3 people to enter the chat and I assume since I have not received them I won't be getting one. Oh well as I already have a set from House Party but a 2nd set would of been nice for my sons room.

[quote name='felixcostello']I have a twitter, and I tried adding the RLS page but the first time nothing happened. I tried again and I'm still pending. Is there some sort of trick for them to add you?[/QUOTE]

The only thing you have to do is click on the wrench that's near their username. You should see an option where it says mobile notifications. Then click to add them. If you have your cell phone number on file. The updates will be sent directly to your phone.

bread's done
Back