The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

when do they update the site with new games? i keep missing these awesome titles. i was only able to get Playstation all star battle royale, god of war saga and killzone trilogy.

i want GOW:A :(

[quote name='sgtscrotes310']when do they update the site with new games? i keep missing these awesome titles. i was only able to get Playstation all star battle royale, god of war saga and killzone trilogy.

i want GOW:A :([/QUOTE]

I'd say keep an eye on the 2 twitter accounts:

https://twitter.com/onPlayStation

https://twitter.com/BjrnJens

Off hand the only major thing I'm hoping will pop up to order for software is the Resistance collection, everything else that I can think of I have already. I'd also love some move hardware to pop up, be it individual controllers, the starter kits or even the Wonderbook bundle that popped up in Feb.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']My Bioshock Infinite was delivered today via USPS.[/QUOTE]

Same here, one of the fastest RLS turnarounds I've ever had. Best part: no cut UPC! I understand why they do it but it can be ugly, especially with reversible covers.

My bioshock infinite arrived today. Along with the bundles I ordered the same day. Surprised that the eye of judgment was the bundle and not standalone software, that was a nice surprise.

My wireless pulse headset arrived also. The other stuff I ordered that week hasn't shown as shipped yet (GOWA, MLB13, Gran Turismo 5xl and Uncharted 3 GOTY)

Also waiting on mlb and gow. You'd figure they would have bundled them with bioshock, but I'm not complaining. I'd rather pay 30 and wait then 180 for convenience. I can't wait to tear into bioshock tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it home in time from date night to catch the souls chat.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']My bioshock infinite arrived today. Along with the bundles I ordered the same day. Surprised that the eye of judgment was the bundle and not standalone software, that was a nice surprise.

My wireless pulse headset arrived also. The other stuff I ordered that week hasn't shown as shipped yet (GOWA, MLB13, Gran Turismo 5xl and Uncharted 3 GOTY)[/QUOTE]

I ordered the Eye of Judgment bundle pack as well. What was in that order? I thought I remember singstar but cannot remember for sure.

[quote name='NateWhs152']I ordered the Eye of Judgment bundle pack as well. What was in that order? I thought I remember singstar but cannot remember for sure.[/QUOTE]

yeah that bundle was singstar, singstar queen (both software only), White Knight Chronicles and Eye of Judgement. I figured Eye of judgement would be software only, but it was the bundle.

Did anyone receive their Soul Sacrifice DLC codes from the live chat last night? Or know what they're supposed to be about?

[quote name='Graviex']Did anyone receive their Soul Sacrifice DLC codes from the live chat last night? Or know what they're supposed to be about?[/QUOTE]

they just posted that they will email the codes out when they compile the list of everyone who logged into the chat. So hopefully soon

i'm gonna get a code for joining the chat. i was pretty drunk and don't remember doing so all that much. i have no idea what this soul sacrifice is.

[quote name='batman1939']I got Bioshock Infinite yesterday but I order MLB like 2 weeks before. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I think mlb went up only 3 days before bioshock.

Have a questions fellas. I never received my Vita Memory Card even though tracking says delivered. I contacted USPS and they recommended that I open a claim which I am sure will have no effect. I tried contacting RLS twice but no one answered. Should I call my credit card company and have them take care of this or something else?

my MLB 13 and GOW Ascension arrived today, along with Uncharted 3 GOTY and Gran Turismo 5 XL

Last edited by a moderator:
From Twitter: "To those waiting on Soul Sacrifice codes--we won't be sending them out until they go live, near game launch. We have you all on a list!"

What kind of a DLC is it, does anyone know? Part of me wishes it's a voucher code for the full game, though highly unlikely. Speaking of -- is it a given that we'll see the game be available on RLS a week (or 2) after it launches on the 30th?

[quote name='newtype06']From Twitter: "To those waiting on Soul Sacrifice codes--we won't be sending them out until they go live, near game launch. We have you all on a list!"

What kind of a DLC is it, does anyone know? Part of me wishes it's a voucher code for the full game, though highly unlikely. Speaking of -- is it a given that we'll see the game be available on RLS a week (or 2) after it launches on the 30th?[/QUOTE]

I think they said in a tweet that they will have soul sacrifice on the catalog. I'm hoping we get The Last of Us survival edition, or even just the base game.

FYI, there's a PlaystationPlus module up under the Networking training tab that gives a "Playstation Plus Promotion" code when completed. I have no idea what it redeems for though since PSN is down and I can't redeem it. According to BjrnJens it sounds like GameStop employees will get an extra bonus or something, or maybe I got mine by mistake.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']FYI, there's a PlaystationPlus module up under the Networking training tab that gives a "Playstation Plus Promotion" code when completed. I have no idea what it redeems for though since PSN is down and I can't redeem it. According to BjrnJens it sounds like GameStop employees will get an extra bonus or something, or maybe I got mine by mistake.[/QUOTE]
I was coming to post the same thing. I also have a code, but can't check. Someone tweeted this though.

Thanks @onPlayStation for my free year of playstation plus

Might be a month or maybe even a year code.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']FYI, there's a PlaystationPlus module up under the Networking training tab that gives a "Playstation Plus Promotion" code when completed. I have no idea what it redeems for though since PSN is down and I can't redeem it. According to BjrnJens it sounds like GameStop employees will get an extra bonus or something, or maybe I got mine by mistake.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a networking tab. Where do you find this at?

Edit: NM just complete the new PS Plus module under the Playstation Network Tab

[quote name='joeyshadows']I was coming to post the same thing. I also have a code, but can't check. Someone tweeted this though.

Thanks @onPlayStation for my free year of playstation plus

Might be a month or maybe even a year code.[/QUOTE]

From other tweets it seems like it might be a year...awesome, but how are those people able to check with PSN being down?

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Just redeemed my code, 1 year PS+ that is awesome[/QUOTE]

yeah same here got a year :D
and missed a question on the quiz!

I'm so excited about that

Thanks for the info on the quiz. Got my code and I'm good to go until this time 2015. :) Think I have 1 or 2 1 month codes lying around as well. I should really find those and redeem them soon (pack-ins from games like Journey CE).

[quote name='Graviex']Looks like they caught on to their little glitch.. No more free year for doing it :cry:[/QUOTE]

Regardless that's the best freebie I've gotten from them ever.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Crap, I did the module this morning but have yet to redeem the code they emailed me. Wonder if I would still get a free year of PS Plus?[/QUOTE]

Yea it will but I'd go ahead and redeem it now just to be safe.

[quote name='Graviex']Looks like they caught on to their little glitch.. No more free year for doing it :cry:[/QUOTE]

Why is this being considered a glitch? Under the promo section it specifically says you get a year of PS+ for completing the module.

[quote name='Warner1281']Why is this being considered a glitch? Under the promo section it specifically says you get a year of PS+ for completing the module.[/QUOTE]
It was meant to be for GS employees only. One of their twitter followers told them about it. Haven't redeemed my code yet. Wonder if it will disappear.

Seems like it was for GS employees only. Was able to get my code instantly after 100% completion.

GameStop Exclusive!

We are really happy to offer all of you at GameStop a free 1 year subscription to PlayStation Plus. You will gain instant access to a ton of really cool games and other content exclusively for PlayStation Plus members. There are a bunch of other cool things like auto updates for your system and software as well.

All you have to do is take the PlayStation Plus module, complete it with 100% and you will instantly receive your code. Be sure to tell everyone you know who works at GameStop to sign up, take the module and get their code. we have enough for all of you!!!!

Again, thank you for all your support.

[quote name='joeyshadows']It was meant to be for GS employees only. One of their twitter followers told them about it. Haven't redeemed my code yet. Wonder if it will disappear.[/QUOTE]

Even if it does you should have gotten an email with the voucher code.

Edit: Also they said via twitter that anyone who got one by mistake were free to keep it and use it because it was there fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']Even if it does you should have gotten an email with the voucher code.

Edit: Also they said via twitter that anyone who got one by mistake were free to keep it and use it because it was there fault.[/QUOTE]

this why I love sony

bread's done
Back