The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I'm waiting on Last of Us PS4 as well.

Also, weren't they supposed to have posted the winners for the Indie Showcase contest on Thursday? I could've sworn they said they'd be posted on the main page the day after because they know how excited people were.

I'm waiting on Last of Us PS4 as well.

Also, weren't they supposed to have posted the winners for the Indie Showcase contest on Thursday? I could've sworn they said they'd be posted on the main page the day after because they know how excited people were.
They stated on twitter that the winners were notified already. They are waiting on acceptance before posting. One from U.S., one from Canada.

Night post?

Catalog update tomorrow according to Jens, TLOUR is included. And I bet this is going to happen to me while I'm at work. 

I hope wave blue DS4s are included. 

I really hope Cheap Ass Hustler Simulator HD remake is included. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Night post?

Catalog update tomorrow according to Jens, TLOUR is included. And I bet this is going to happen to me while I'm at work.

I hope wave blue DS4s are included.

I really hope Cheap Ass Hustler Simulator HD remake is included.
Haha, you know me so well. I'm hoping for both items as well along with Sly collection Vita. It'd be awesome if we somehow got Diablo 3 PS4. That would be nuts!

The Sly Collection for vita was part of the PSN Flash sale that ends today (not sure if it is done already). Price tag of $10 which is what you would get it for on the catalog without having to spend the points!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/22/flash-sale-more-than-20-games-10-each/
I'd rather have the physical copy though. It's a great price for the digital copy. I was able to snag The Last Of Us PS4, there were close to 500 copies or so. They'll probably sell out by the end of the day. Get them ASAP!

EDIT: They also updated the catalog with Borderlands 2 even though I already snagged a copy. It's all good. I hope future updates have almost 500 copies of new game, well the highly sought after games.

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited to finally get tlou:r and a second ds4. Almost broke down and bought both at the store. I really wanted the camera but I don't think that I'll reach 8,000 points even if I do all the remaining quizzes. :(

Grabbed TLOU. I forgot about the update today

One of my steelbooks with be complete!

Bv2ux7zCIAAzTGn.jpg

Received my copy of The Last of Us Remastered yesterday! That was the shortest amount of time that I received an order from On.Playstation. The disc was loose when I got it, but it installed just fine.

I am guessing that there will be some attention to the catalog in the near future with the holidays right around the corner.

Would love to see a ps4 system go up there.  Still trying to get myself into the next gen and this retail job just isn't making it easy :)

bread's done
Back