The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

So far picked up 32 gb card, LBP Vita, Resistance Vita, and Unit 13 ... Yea i just got a Vita last week ..

Edit: Smart as now too

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']On the right hand side of each listing, it tells you how many copies are available. It's to the left of the add to cart button.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, US only maybe? I am Canadian and it is just a 2x5 grid layout with boxart, description and Add to Cart button.

Got the Pulse! Tho when I clicked the basket, it said -2... but I was able to enter my CC info, etc, and got the order receipt via email. Should be good, yeah?

Smart As... went up as well. 500 points! Not bad at all! Also snagged the Socom Bag for school. Let's see what else pops up!

Edit: Sony 3D Glasses went up as well.

[quote name='jmoe316']Hmmm, US only maybe? I am Canadian and it is just a 2x5 grid layout with boxart, description and Add to Cart button.[/QUOTE]

I think Jens mentioned it's two different sites. I remember a while back he had more Vita Memory Cards for the Canadian site while we ran out. So it's definitely a possibility that only the US site can see stock for each item.

Edit: I hope I'm available for the update tomorrow. I have class in the morning, but I'm free after that. Have to watch the Sony Event tomorrow too so hopefully it won't be during that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']How many points were the Pulse? 6000?[/QUOTE]

Yup! I snagged Sly 4 as well. The Wonderbook of Spells Move Bundle is up as well. 3500 points and $10. Great deal, but didn't have enough points for it.

Edit: Gone! There were only 24 copies, but Jens said they'll be back in the future.

I managed to pick up Sly 4, The Wonderbook Bundle (that I requested!), a nav controller, a dualshock, and the portable charger! I knew I was saving my points for a reason

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']How many points were the Pulse? 6000?[/QUOTE]

6000, yep. Also got a copy of Sly myself! I would consider the Wonderbook bundle but it seems that they're out. I think I'll save my points for something I'd want for sure.

[quote name='gs01rnb']I managed to pick up Sly 4, The Wonderbook Bundle (that I requested!), a nav controller, a dualshock, and the portable charger! I knew I was saving my points for a reason[/QUOTE]

How did you save all of those points? Lol. I really wish we could redo the modules and earn points again. I'd redo them quite often.

I took the advice of many people on here and waited until I became an advocate till I started doing many of the modules. You get more points that way. Also making perfect scores, getting that 10,000 bonus a while back, getting some of my coworkers to sign up gets you points- I still am sitting on 10K plus haven't done all the modules

[quote name='finsfan0210']What comes with the Wonderbook Bundle? I may grab one in the future.[/QUOTE]

The Wonderbook game; Wonderbook Interactive Book, Move Camera, and A Motion Controller.

Here's the link.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The Wonderbook game; Wonderbook Interactive Book, Move Camera, and A Motion Controller.

Here's the link.[/QUOTE]

Thats a great deal then. Although I could care less about Wonderbook I'd do it for the Move controller and the eye camera.

Also tommorrow's big announcement is gonna be wait for it...

WONDERBOOK DLC

[quote name='finsfan0210']Thats a great deal then. Although I could care less about Wonderbook I'd do it for the Move controller and the eye camera.

Also tommorrow's big announcement is gonna be wait for it...

WONDERBOOK DLC[/QUOTE]

Haha! That's great. I would get it for the second Move set since I have a second PS3 in the living room now.

Saw PS All-Stars up with 7 copies left.. did enough quizzes to get the points, came back, -1 in stock.. d'oh

and now the site is down

I did well as a brand new advocate yesterday. I got a new owners kit, vita memory card, and last but not least ps pulse. :)

D'oh... didn't realize there was more to the update after the glasses went up. Missed out on Sly 4 and Wonderbook- the 2 things I would've actually ordered! :wall: Oh well. Still sitting on 35k+ points, so that'll never be the issue. Just a little stingy with the money, or I'd order almost every game in the catalog at this point.

[quote name='copakirschner']a lot of the bigger games have disappeared. new update imminent?[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about?

he might be new to the program.

but just for future reference, when any game disappears from the catalog, one of two things happened.

-stock for that specific game ran out with people buying a copy
-you made the purchase yourself so it no longer shows up in the catalog under your login.

[quote name='NateWhs152']What the hell are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

what the hell do you mean what am i talking about? it was very easy to decipher what i said.

[quote name='spOOfy']he might be new to the program.

but just for future reference, when any game disappears from the catalog, one of two things happened.

-stock for that specific game ran out with people buying a copy
-you made the purchase yourself so it no longer shows up in the catalog under your login.[/QUOTE]

i just started using rls again, last time i used it whenever you bought a game you simply couldn't add it to your cart again. didn't know it disappears now, that's pretty cool. thanks for actually helping me out and answering my question instead of being a tough dork.

That's not entirely accurate, there are a few games that I've bought which still show up in the catalog for me, though the button to add them to the cart is disabled.

Their system is all kinds of wonky.

Quick question. If I buy an item will that item never appear again or be available to me even in future updates?

[quote name='jj50']Quick question. If I buy an item will that item never appear again or be available to me even in future updates?[/QUOTE]

For the most part, games/controllers etc won't show up after you buy them. The only time you'll see new items ie a dualshock 3 controller. The only reason I was able to buy a few is due to that they were a different color or they were featured in a bundle pack. Twisted Metal is the only game that shows up for me tla second time because they changed the listing for it. Initially it came with a Sweet Tooth Mask. I hope that answers your question.

Are you guys having any trouble with the God of War quizzes? I complete the 10th question and it brings me to Question 11 - the same question with no multiple choices and a submit button (it says 11 of 10 at the top). I click on submit and I get an error message telling me to retake the quiz by closing the window and clicking "quiz".

I got sly in the mail this afternoon as well!!

On the GOW quizzes, i had some issues with it when i was taking the quiz. I just closed it out and kept retrying and it went through eventually. Not sure how many times i had to try but i think it was about 4 (i might have switched web browsers, that might have been my fix. Been a while, i hope that helps)

Received the Socom Messenger Bar, Smart As.. and Sly Cooper! Great day. I'll post picture of the messenger bag tomorrow if anyone is interested in seeing it.

It's been more than 10 days and I still can't track (nor even received) my Pulse headset.

EDIT: Never mind, got it and I can't wait to test it out! This'll be my first time to experience 7.1 actually ^_^;

Jens is placing an order today for the catalog. I mentioned Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension CE, and PlayStation Plus+ Subscriptions. Get over to Twitter to mention some other rewards!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Jens is placing an order today for the catalog. I mentioned Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension CE, and PlayStation Plus+ Subscriptions. Get over to Twitter to mention some other rewards![/QUOTE]

I doubt we see Tomb Raider but I do hope for God of War Ascention to pop up fast.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Jens is placing an order today for the catalog. I mentioned Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension CE, and PlayStation Plus+ Subscriptions. Get over to Twitter to mention some other rewards![/QUOTE]

I asked for Knack and GT6 lolol

[quote name='TheHelix']I asked for Knack and GT6 lolol[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's great! That's a good idea for the future updates. I won't be getting a PS4 anytime soon after launch, but I'll stack up the $10 games if they're available. On a side note, I asked if they could order some Singstar Microphones. I have three of four of the games, and I don't have any microphones to use. :whistle2:#

I doubt we see Tomb Raider as well, but we did get AC3 so who knows. I still haven't opened that one...

bread's done
Back