The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']If I have something in my cart (but havent paid for it yet) i'm okay right? even if it shows sold out?[/QUOTE]

Usually - I believe it stays in your cart for one hour.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']If I have something in my cart (but havent paid for it yet) i'm okay right? even if it shows sold out?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that happened to me with Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Great, hopefully it won't glitch out like it did one time. Had the Pulse headset in my cart and when I went to checkout, it said it was out of stock. No problem, I'll just get something else. Thing is, I couldn't remove the item from my cart and thus, couldn't place any orders. Anything else I wanted that day sold out by the time my cart fixed itself (24 hours later)

[quote name='felixcostello']I've been completely kicked out of the page for the catalog after a refresh - I'm trying to log back in but it's taking forever.[/QUOTE]

it completely logged me out and i have NO IDEA what my pw is now im sitting here trying to reset it....which is taking FOREVER

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']it completely logged me out and i have NO IDEA what my pw is now im sitting here trying to reset it....which is taking FOREVER[/QUOTE]

Just close that tab and open another one if you're relying on the autofill for your password. That happens to me a lot in Firefox.

[quote name='Okatha']Just close that tab and open another one if you're relying on the autofill for your password. That happens to me a lot in Firefox.[/QUOTE]

Finally got done resetting it. Wish I thought of that first though :lol:

[quote name='Okatha']Huh, portable charger available.

Useful if you lost your Vita charger I guess?[/QUOTE]

It's nice for me when I go on long bus trips/car rides. I recommend it

I hope they are trolling is hard and finish off with at least Sly and hopefully GOW: Ascension after everyone spent their points on other things.

this is such bull....i had two controllers in my cart but it won't let me check out. i have 2 exams tomorrow i can't believe i've spent an hour doing this and will prob get nothing...

I am still holding out that a pule headset or 20 will show up on the site ;)

*refresh refresh refresh* wait for them to load *refresh refresh refresh*

I am assuming that it is just as laggy on their end while they are trying to update.

Hopefully they realize that A) people have points to burn and B) there is a large demand for more updates!!

[quote name='joeyshadows']Do the headsets start off negative, or do the get snatched up that fast?[/QUOTE]

that fast, when I saw they were up there was like 15.

Items Ordered:

PULSE wireless stereo headset Elite Edition

ON CLOUD 9 RIGHT NOW!!!

Also, give your checkout time to load. It took a few minutes for it to load (just like the main page) but it is trying to process your checkout

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I have two controllers and the headset in my cart...can't check out. Am I screwed out of getting them?[/QUOTE]

Sacrifice a goat for the Gaming Gods.

bread's done
Back