The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I have two controllers and the headset in my cart...can't check out. Am I screwed out of getting them?[/QUOTE]

Click the button and give it a few minutes to take you to the next page. Everything is lagging pretty badly including the checkout process.

[quote name='Squabbit']Click the button and give it a few minutes to take you to the next page. Everything is lagging pretty badly including the checkout process.[/QUOTE]

it says though (in my cart) " Item is no longer available." So I don't think i should try checking out when it says this...

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']it says though (in my cart) " Item is no longer available." So I don't think i should try checking out when it says this...[/QUOTE]

Do it, and DON'T remove them from your cart. Just wait a bit and the checkout will eventually load.

US are able to sort by newly added items, correct? Or some way to quickly see what's been added and how much (stock). I wish the Canadian site would be identical to the US site. The only way I can tell if something has been added is constantly refreshing the first page (and hope it's added there) or constantly switch between the last page and second last page to see if the number of items on the last page has increased and thus a new item is burried somewhere in the pages.

Yeah their catalog is all sorts of screwy. You can sort by date added, but since they decided to do it in javascript the browser doesn't show anything loading. Just have to hope it goes through.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Do it, and DON'T remove them from your cart. Just wait a bit and the checkout will eventually load.[/QUOTE]

I tried clicking "checkout" like you said but the website doesn't even register that anything is loading... :cry:
EDIT: it took me somehow to the checkout page!! :D

had to reload the cart like 10 times before my stuff was back in stock. Got the charger and the White Controller and wasted 2k points on a black one that I didn't really want but was sick of fighting with the site.

edit: More to come they just tweeted.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Nothing is laggy for me now.[/QUOTE]

Still laggin' like a mafacka for me. Not nearly as bad as a half hour ago but still pretty bad.

EDIT: PS3 DS3 charging station up

WOOO I was able to checkout!!! :D :bouncy: Thanks for the help everyone!

This might be my last time using RLS so I went all out:

DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Classic White), DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage), PULSE wireless stereo headset Elite Edition, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

I only got like...2,000 points left xD

Hopefully they learn from this and realize that they're better off doing several small updates every few weeks. I've been sitting at my PC for the better portion of my day off and I still haven't even gotten anything.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']WOOO I was able to checkout!!! :D :bouncy: Thanks for the help everyone!

This might be my last time using RLS so I went all out:

DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Classic White), DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage), PULSE wireless stereo headset Elite Edition, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

I only got like...2,000 points left xD[/QUOTE]

Nice score. If I leave this job the biggest thing i'll miss is RLS /On and hopefully i'm out of here in the next few months.

[quote name='fireball343']Nice score. If I leave this job the biggest thing i'll miss is RLS /On and hopefully i'm out of here in the next few months.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree; I'm going to miss RLS so much :(

It was a good two years though for me...can't complain

Too bad those DS3's won't work with the PS4.

Shame.

On PlayStation ‏@onPlayStation

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the only two items that haven't arrived are MLB13 and GoWA. We love you. Sorry. :(
Well if they had just said that before I wouldn't have been clogging their servers up, damn!

[quote name='Okatha']Too bad those DS3's won't work with the PS4.

Shame.

Well if they had just said that before I wouldn't have been clogging their servers up, damn![/QUOTE]

Oh man, I wish I knew that too.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']So how is the Pulse Elite headset?[/QUOTE]

I like it, a little tight, bass impact is weird, haven't tried the mic yet, but I like the simplicity and control. Whenever I see how other wired or wireless headphones connect, I cringe.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Really wanted the Resistance Collection up. Are either the GOW Saga or KZ Trilogy worth it?[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for the Resistance Collection too. I went for the Killzone Trilogy myself. I picked up the GOW saga off here last month. Haven't played it yet. Only complaint is that the PSP games are DLC codes, 1-3 are on discs

Glad to hear GoWA wasn't put up yet. Arrived late and was still able to snag a copy of Sly 4 at least... Really hoping that eventually enough people will have the 32gb vita cards & Pulse headsets that I'll be able to snag one without having to fight tooth and nail to login at the perfect time, assuming they lock you out from ordering it after you get one that is like they do with games.

I have to be honest: Most of the items I'm seeing have me saying "maybe". Nothing is grabbing at me to buy right away (that will change if/when they add Ascension).

Stuff I am considering:

ICO™ and Shadow of the Colossus™ Collection
KILLZONE TRILOGY
Media / Blu-Ray Disc™ Remote Control
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time™

I would add God of War Saga, but the DLC for the PSP turned me away from that.

I burnt through a lot of my points today (mostly since I'm working on getting out of retail). Ended up getting:

New Owners Kit
Killzone Trilogy
Infamous Collection
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Hoping when they go live I can use my remaining points to get GOWA and MLB13. Still debating on getting Little Big Planet Kart Racing right now or not.

Glad I was able to get in on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time earlier that's all I wanted as I had all the other things and I'm not getting anymore DualShock 3s since they don't work on the PS4 and I've already got like 6 unopened around the house.

I got the New Owners Kit and PS All Stars... why I got either I'm not sure. PS All Stars is awful (but worth $10 maybe?) and I don't think I need a new controller.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I got the New Owners Kit and PS All Stars... why I got either I'm not sure. PS All Stars is awful (but worth $10 maybe?) and I don't think I need a new controller.[/QUOTE]

I feel like I'm in the minority here but I absolutely love PlayStation All Stars. I bought it at full price when it came out and still play it.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I feel like I'm in the minority here but I absolutely love PlayStation All Stars. I bought it at full price when it came out and still play it.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed it as well. I'm sure a part of that is due to playing primarily with friends, but I definitely didn't find it to be bad either way.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I feel like I'm in the minority here but I absolutely love PlayStation All Stars. I bought it at full price when it came out and still play it.[/QUOTE]

I liked it too, but I got it with my ps3 (the amazon family bundle)

I missed the update because I was working my ten hour shift....I didn't miss much since I already have most of those items. I was going to get the Portable Charger, but I couldn't checkout fast enough. I'll save my points.

Same here; I have no regrets and love the game:bouncy:

I foolishly emptied my cart on that Urban Camo DS3 since it said item was unavailable. Didn't know you could still buy it if it's in your cart til I read some of the helpful posts during the catalog update.

Didn't make the same mistake with the red and white DS3 though. Also picked up the newest Sly and PS All Stars. Told my friend to pick it up too for some multi-player action. Are those two games still up on the catalog at this time?

[quote name='KrebStar']I really enjoyed it as well. I'm sure a part of that is due to playing primarily with friends, but I definitely didn't find it to be bad either way.[/QUOTE]

i see what u did thar

[quote name='jj50']Why didnt they put up Ni no kuni god damn it!? Everyone be sure to request it on twitter![/QUOTE]

Ni No Kuni isn't published by Sony, it's pretty unlikely they'll put it on the RLS catalog. Maybe we'll get lucky but don't count on it.

[quote name='jj50']Why didnt they put up Ni no kuni god damn it!? Everyone be sure to request it on twitter![/QUOTE]

That's a third party game .. makes it really hard for him to get.

[quote name='Stickboy46']That's a third party game .. makes it really hard for him to get.[/QUOTE]

I know that's right. That's why I was shocked when Assassin's Creed 3 was put up. Jens has been pushing Bioshock Infinite like crazy so maybe we'll get that in the next update. ;)

bread's done
Back