The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I know that's right. That's why I was shocked when Assassin's Creed 3 was put up. Jens has been pushing Bioshock Infinite like crazy so maybe we'll get that in the next update. ;)[/QUOTE]

If we see Bioshock Infinite before GoW:A and MLB13 I'd order it but die laughing from everyone getting mad. :lol:

I played through a level of The Last of Us and it is EXTREMELY stealth oriented, much more so then i thought it would be. This might be one to test for yourself before you buy.

Graphics looked amazing but the game play has me wondering how long you could have fun sneaking around trying to avoid enemies.

[quote name='Squabbit']I played through a level of The Last of Us and it is EXTREMELY stealth oriented, much more so then i thought it would be. This might be one to test for yourself before you buy.

Graphics looked amazing but the game play has me wondering how long you could have fun sneaking around trying to avoid enemies.[/QUOTE]

That is actually exactly what I'm hoping for. I'll take stealth over action any day.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Sweet.. got my advocate status today.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the club, my friend. Hope you have a ton of points saved up, and a new keyboard for all of those F5 button presses you'll be doing. Lol. I missed a question on both of the MGS and MLB quizzes so I didn't receive my bonus points. :cold:

Bjorn also mentioned on twitter that GOWA and MLB should be arriving at the warehouse on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for that update guys.

I got the Pulse Elite that i managed to snag from the last update in the mail today. Even happier with this now then i was when i bought it.

Looking forward to the Wednesday(?) update!!

[quote name='Squabbit']I got the Pulse Elite that i managed to snag from the last update in the mail today. Even happier with this now then i was when i bought it.

Looking forward to the Wednesday(?) update!![/QUOTE]

I'll wait for the following one. Already finished God of War: Ascension SP, and I'm enjoying the hell out of the MP. Such a good time. Unless we get a surprise item. ;)

That is pretty much what i have heard when it comes to the game. Single player is ok but the multiplayer is absolutely amazing!

If you didn't already own it, would you pay the hefty point price that i am going to assume will be on it or should the other CAG + RLS members wait for it to drop in points? No pressure ;)

Sweet, got my package of goodies from last week in today. Hopefully the updates happen later on so I'll be home from a job interview and can get the new stuff.

The one time I'm actually online when the update first starts they put up the old wireless headset and not the new elite version. Hope a 32gb vita card will pop up as I'm tired of deleting stuff off of my 4gb. Getting GOWA as soon as it pops up though regardless.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']damn, didn't make it in time for the headset.[/QUOTE]

It was 6k Points and 30 bucks, which is the same as the elite one if i'm not mistaken...

[quote name='Momar786']I still see 3 headsets as of 5:05 CST. I don't need one since I already have a pulse.[/QUOTE]

yeah I just saw some more show up in stock. I would get a pulse if it was up. I'm going to be getting out of retail pretty soon and might not have a chance to snag one of them through here.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Ugh. Have a headset in my cart, but realized it isn't the pulse. Is the elite that much better?[/QUOTE]

Since they're going for the same price and I believe the audio quality was improved with the elites I'd recommending waiting. At least that's what I'm doing.

[quote name='cheapa$$']Since they're going for the same price and I believe the audio quality was improved with the elites I'd recommending waiting. At least that's what I'm doing.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the tip. Might just wait it out and hope that I win one from the Bioshock giveaway.

The sound quality from the elite really surprised me. I am going to put my Sennheisers away and those have been my go to headsets for countless hours of gaming, you really wont go wrong waiting for those to pop up.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Are they still updating?[/QUOTE]

MLB and God of War Ascension are supposed to pop up in about 10 minutes.

Don't know about anyone else but I'm excited they finally put up Uncharted 3 GOTY up on the catalog. I been waiting since I saw the original on the catalog and been holding out since. Finally get to play the 3rd game in the series.

[quote name='spOOfy']Don't know about anyone else but I'm excited they finally put up Uncharted 3 GOTY up on the catalog. I been waiting since I saw the original on the catalog and been holding out since. Finally get to play the 3rd game in the series.[/QUOTE]

Your in for a treat! Love the Uncharted series so much, still give a slight edge to Among Thieves as the best but Drakes Deception is almost as good. No way I could have waited that long to play it though.

:cry:...Was on when they first started updating the catalog around 4ish but they were taking so long so figured I could go do a 15-20 min quick run to the store around 545 since I was tired refreshing over and over. Should have known with my luck they would put GOWA up right after I left. Sold out by the time I got back. Wish they would put all the stuff up quicker so you don't have to sit at your computer for so long. Disappointing. Congrats to everyone who scored a copy though!

Holy crap I managed to snag GoW:A! When I first saw it I thought I missed out because the count was at -3, then -5. Slowly it started going back up until it hit 1. Lucky as hell.

ugh my bank account hurts. Bought the Wireless stereo headset (know it's not the elite, but my luck won't get another chance on those), GOWA, MLB, Uncharted 3 GOTY and Gran Turismo 5xl. Brought myself from 19k points to 4k points.

[quote name='bigant262']I'm debating if I want MLB 13 the Show, does it come with the Vita version as well?[/QUOTE]

Nope, same thing as last year's release. I don't know why they do that. Cross buy is such a great feature, and it should move more units. I'm not into baseball games so I passed on this one. I'm close to 14,000 points so I'm waiting on the next restock. Maybe we'll get another promo and some quizzes by then.

Damn me and my fitness. Was out for a run yesterday when the catalog update occurred. Would've tried for both GOW and MLB. That stinks! I've got to get rid of these 40k points somehow!

Just saw a tweet by the onplaystation account with:

"Today's going to be fun for you, too. #presents"

Possible more stuff or just giveaway day?

[quote name='newtype06']Here's hoping we'll see Vita cards again soon... They didn't have those yesterday, yeah?[/QUOTE]

no they didn't. All that popped up yesterday was GOWA, MLB 13, Uncharted 3 GOTY, Gran Turismo 5XL, the headset and God of War Origins

bread's done
Back