The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Hey, So I've been logging in and taking quizzes on a weekly basis since early May. I haven't seen anything that would indicate I'm advocate status. Am I missing something?

Hmmm...Well thank you for the quick reply.

To reach advocate status it's 6 months of logging in correct? I thought I ad accomplished that, but I guess I didn't. Is it 6 full calendar months?

So of course, the very first time I can recall the catalog going down for an extended period of time like this since I've signed up there happens to be when I finally break down and buy a Vita and want to pick up a couple games for it. D'oh.

I'm thinking something on the catalog majorly broke in the last update. I finally received an email back saying my order went through and to expect my items but there's still no charge to my card either. In fact, has anyone who ordered from the last update had their cards charged? Even the ones who've already received their item?

This was waiting at my door when I got home from running errands. Still no charge. I'll be contacting them to figure out how I can pay for it.

mtP3wqa.jpg

I'm thinking something on the catalog majorly broke in the last update.
From the ON Twitter:

"If you're wondering: we're working to fix the catalog so that situations like the last updatepocalypse won't occur. Stay tuned for more."

I know that the support email form was completely borked for a long time after the last update, so something major happened.

I'm thinking something on the catalog majorly broke in the last update. I finally received an email back saying my order went through and to expect my items but there's still no charge to my card either. In fact, has anyone who ordered from the last update had their cards charged? Even the ones who've already received their item?
Card wasn't charged, and I haven't received my items yet. Hopefully they show up this week.

Welp it's Tuesday, my predicted day of item arrivals (when comparing to others)
Here's hoping!

As it turns out they showed up yesterday but after I had already left work (I get them shipped here cause There's always someone here vs not always someone at home NEVER MISS A PACKAGE WOO)
Anyways
oAmTJcy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 2 of my 3 orders today. Still not charged. Maybe we're getting them for free?

Looks like they're going through and working on getting the charges processed. Free is always nice, but I've no problem paying for this stuff (and would prefer to, considering the service and awesome shit they provide).

rttmcoS.jpg

Received all of my swag today! I can't wait until school is over to get into these games! The Candy Pink controller is nice as hell!

Edit: I wish the photo was bigger, but I don't know how to edit it using the basic uploader on CAG.

Remind me again who delivers these? Is it the Post Office or UPS or FedEx?
Post Office.

Got my 2 controllers yesterday.

First time ordering after waiting almost 9 months to actually get my status updated to advocate.

So happy to actually get the items and not have a terrible first experience.

Looking forward to future updates.

I would have been posting sooner but I've been intimidated ever since someone posted how they didn't wanna see new people in this thread or on the site.

Received all of my swag today! I can't wait until school is over to get into these games! The Candy Pink controller is nice as hell!

Edit: I wish the photo was bigger, but I don't know how to edit it using the basic uploader on CAG.
Gross you bought MAG. Its a $1 used at Gamestop and the servers are going down in January making it unplayable.

Grabbing up Tearaway. I just realized I have to be a bit more frugal with my points. I'm so used to ExpertZone that I've been burning them with no regard for future items. I'm down to 2500 (after Tearaway) and only have a little more than half of the PS Vita courses to get more with. :whee:

Thanks, grabbed a copy of Tearaway. I'm surprised there was no Twitter update. It almost makes me think they're not gonna post catalog updates to twitter anymore after the last update was practically Armageddon for the website.

Thanks, grabbed a copy of Tearaway. I'm surprised there was no Twitter update. It almost makes me think they're not gonna post catalog updates to twitter anymore after the last update was practically Armageddon for the website.
I feel the same way. Just snagged Tearaway and The Walking Dead. I already have it on the Xbox 360, but now I'll have more reason to play it. Did anyone else notice how fast the checkout was this time around? I took less than ten seconds to finalize. I also noticed that Uncharted Dual Pack was available as well. I was going to grab it, but I quickly remembered I have the whole series in my basement.

If they're going to do stealth updates, I'll post whenever I see anything new. I want my CAGs to have first dibs! @Enigma, I wonder why they closed down the Expertzone thread. Anyways I hope to see some Xbox One stuff on there soon. I wouldn't mind getting the games and accessories before I inevitable get the system down the line.

@Enigma, I wonder why they closed down the Expertzone thread. Anyways I hope to see some Xbox One stuff on there soon. I wouldn't mind getting the games and accessories before I inevitable get the system down the line.
I've been wondering the same thing since it happened. It was what? About six months ago now, I think. ExpertZone is sort of shitty compared to the RLS site though. I don't remember the last time (aside from the $75 bundle clearance not long ago) that they made any sort of substantial update. They add a game here and there, but that's about it. That being said, the free copies of Office and Windows are nice, as is the recent free 1-year of Gold.

I've got the same gameplan as you though about the games and accessories with both the PS4 and Xbox One. I'm gonna use the employee sites to stock up on stuff so I'm ready to go once I finally break down and get the system(s) next year.

Grabbed Tearaway. I am going to skip The walking dead, I don't care about the show or the comic and I have an enormous backlog. Thanks for the update.
I can tell you that i dont follow the walking dead series much either, but i had a chance to play this game and it is definitely worth it!

Would have gotten Tearaway but oh well, I bought it anyways since I really wanted to play it. Nice to see Vita Walking Dead, but I got it on the digital sale around halloween.

Haven't been able to catch an update lately. I would like to get Tearaway, but I think I'm getting it for Christmas so I've been waiting.

Dang, missed Tearaway... I wonder when's the next "stealth" update, and I'm hoping they'll give us a heads up (via Twitter, still) for the next big one w/ the PS4 stuff.

Just received this email from the On.PlayStation team,

"Congratulations!

You have been selected as a winner for the OnPlayStation Knack Live Chat Promotion.

You will be receiving (1) copy of the PS4 Knack Software as your prize within the next few weeks."

Now I just need to get a PS4, lol. Check your inbox. I'm glad they're keeping the winners updated because it was strange seeing people blowing up their Twitter page constantly about it.

bread's done
Back