The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I normally don't care for GT games, but I grabbed it just in case I leave Best Buy anytime soon. It's been a good run, but I need to find a better job. Still have 3,000 points so we'll see what pops up during the next update.

I am in the same boat with Target and have 2,200 points. The data breach and removing health insurance for part timers isn't helping me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to grab a 16gb vita card when it went up :D
Already have a 32gb but wanted a hefty card for japanese account
Need to import that Senran Kagura Titty rhythm cooking when it comes out in JPN PSN
hoping to get a 32gb from on.ps one day or some DS4's (want one for my pc)

I am in the same boat with Target and have 2,200 points. The data breach and removing health insurance for part timers isn't helping me.
That's terrible man. I'm full time, and I don't make enough. If I can find a job where I can work 9-5 Monday through Friday, and do my Best Buy thing on the weekends, that would be great. I don't mind working seven days a week. I don't want to let go of that discount! Lol

As far as when the updates occur, there isn't a set time. I've noticed that most of them happen Monday or Wednesday. They can happen at any time though. I vaguely remember an update occurring on a Saturday around noon right before I went into work. Missed the 32GB Vita Memory card, but I eventually got it down the line.

I am also part time but I am now getting Medicaid, to my knowledge due to ObamaCare most low income people can now get it for free.

Looks like a ton of DS3 controllers along with DS4, Killzone and Knack were put up.  Some other randomness, GT6, and vita cards for those who might be looking as well.  Still a pretty decent stock available

Please tell me there were no Pulse Elites. I've been going crazy on this. I've missed them in the past because I wasn't in Advocate status despite logging in for 8 consecutive months. I didn't go advocate until a few days before the last update. I actually had to contact someone through the site to see if I was doing something wrong. They verified that I was doing modules every month and said they would forward my e-mail to the site engineers to switch me. Which they did.

I'm making myself impatient and am considering forking over the $100 (employee price) for them. Oh well.

Nothing for me this update. It was nice winning that twitter contest for the bonus 5,000 points. Helps offset that DS4 and PS4 Camera I ordered a while ago. I'll hang onto my points for inFamous: Second Son when it comes out!

Into the Nexus .... controllers .... Beyond:Two Souls. So many items, so little points. Funny how Beyond (PS3) takes more points than Killzone (PS4).

Sadly, I don't see myself getting a PS4 anytime soon (unless my pay gets a substantial increase) but I could see myself with a Vita. Might just focus on that and PS3 stuff for now.

But I wish some more chats were scheduled and not stuck on "TBA".

Missed the update :/ Question though: did they restock the PS4 camera? Also, whatever happened to the PS+ promotion where everybody gets a year of PS+? Or was that really only for the small, selected retailers?

I didn't see any stock of the PS4 camera (heck, we cant even keep those stocked in our store).  

I think the PS+ promo was only for the smaller retailers.  Hopefully they have another round for the rest of the RLS people, that is one of my favorite promos that Sony ran last year.

It sucks how only advocate status can see the PS4 items and I've been signed up and active way more than 6 months and I still don't have it even after an email to them.

[quote name="CrysisNYC" post="11504855" timestamp="1391661943"]It sucks how only advocate status can see the PS4 items and I've been signed up and active way more than 6 months and I still don't have it even after an email to them.[/quote]

Hit them up on Twitter, people have more success with that.

I'm so antsy
I want my DS4 to come already!
(Don't have a PS4 yet but planning on using it on either the PS3 or PC to replace my 360 controller)

Anyone get anything from the last big update yet?
Nothing here. I didn't order anything though, lol. As others have mentioned, I'm waiting on inFamous. I don't know if I'll get that new wireless headset once it becomes available. Probably going to be $30 and 6,000 points.

Looks like they finally put up some dates for the live chats!!  With Prizes (w00t)

Gran Turismo 6 (3/5/2014 @6:30PM PST w/prizes)

inFAMOUS Second Son (3/12/2014 @6:30PM PST w/prizes)

Looks like they finally put up some dates for the live chats!! With Prizes (w00t)

inFAMOUS Second Son (3/12/2014 @6:30PM PST w/prizes)
Weird that they added Gran Turismo 6
And still not date for MLB 14 the Show

Weird that they added Gran Turismo 6
And still not date for MLB 14 the Show
I thought the exact same thing. Either they have the wrong item up there or some new info on the game? I wouldn't mind brushing up on some of the racing info. That not a genre of games that i am good at or that i play very often so any extra insight to the game will help sell it.

Looks like they finally put up some dates for the live chats!! With Prizes (w00t)

inFAMOUS Second Son (3/12/2014 @6:30PM PST w/prizes)
Maybe they'll give away copies of the game again. Either digital or physical. I know I was pretty stoked when I won a copy of Soul Sacrifice. I was going to buy it eventually, but free is always awesome. I don't work on Wednesdays so this will be great for me. Thanks for the heads up!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got my Dualshock 4 today came via USPS. Location Louisiana.
Keep your mailbox open~

Those chats are always fun. Thanks for posting the dates.

Noticed Into the Nexus (PS3) and the Jak and Daxter Collection (Vita) are still available. Wondering if I should get them both or save my points for Beyond: Two Souls if or when it's restocked.

Picked up Knack and Beyond Two Souls(already rented and beat but I figured why not add it to my collection).

On another note we keep getting restocks which is great but the PS4 camera and Dualshock 4 cleaned me out points wise (14000 total i think). I've got enough for another new release (Infamous SS I'm talking about YOU) but not much more.

They don't usually put up 3rd party games.
Truth, This is accurate.

No

Not true. Assassins Creed 3, Bioshock Infinite and GTA5 were all available for a short period. So they do occasionally offer 3rd party titles.
False. They very rarely put up 3rd party games.

They don't usually put up 3rd party games. = So they do occasionally offer 3rd party titles.

Truth, This is accurate.

False. They very rarely put up 3rd party games.

They don't usually put up 3rd party games. = So they do occasionally offer 3rd party titles.
Jesus that was confusing. By the way they added the Pink and Urban Camo PS3 controllers plus Killzone Mercanary to the catalog today.

bread's done
Back