The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Got a copy of Infamous SS. I didn't see it at first so I was lucky to be able to get it. Didn't have any issues although I was on my phone's browser.

I did the Destiny of Spirits promo and got my code. I redeemed it on PSN and didn't get my 50 orbs. I even rebooted the game to make sure. Anyone else have this happen to them? 

Update: I waited an hour and tried again and my 50 orbs showed up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
New promotion is up! If you complete the "inFamous Second Son - Did You Know?" module, you'll be entered to win one of ten prize packs which includes the following. I hope I win one because that's an awesome prize pack. Promotion ends May 5th. Have at it!

• Gold Wireless stereo headset
  • DUALSHOCK®4 controller
  • inFAMOUS Second Son

I just got an email that said for those who showed up to the Live chat last night they are getting a free copy MLB the show... possibly YMMV but check your email / spam

Just received an email that I won a copy of MLB 2014 from On.PlayStation for logging into the chat last night! Awesome week for me! Won FFX/FFX-2 PS3/Vita copies from @HeyPlayStation, and now this!

PS: Moose beat me to the punch, lol.

I was on the live chat but it never asked to sign in.  I waited a good 20 minutes for it to start before I gave up.  No email that I will be getting a free copy.

I love how every single live chat that I miss is the one where they give everyone free stuff :( lol

Also, yeah like Moose said I either open up Safari and clear everything out (since I never use it) and enter it that way, or open up an incognito window on Chrome which allows me to input my email.

Aw nuts, I didn't get an option to log-in for the chat either. I did for the Gran Turismo one last month, figured it meant I was still logged in. Oh well, I still have another month to contemplate pre-ordering The Show for PS4 or try my luck at getting it off the RLS site.

Hmm, that sucks. I didn't get an email about attending the chat the other day either.. It hasn't prompted for my email since the GT6 chat, no matter how many times I clear everything. Sad times.. If anyone doesn't want their copy, I would appreciate it!

Hoping mine comes later today (Tuesday)
Though... I won't be at work to pick it up D:
So I guess it doesn't matter if it comes then or Wednesday

Hoping mine comes later today (Tuesday)
Though... I won't be at work to pick it up D:
So I guess it doesn't matter if it comes then or Wednesday
I would never send my prizes to work, lol. I don't trust a lot of my coworkers, and I only work on weekends so it wouldn't want to wait to get my swag. That's cool that your job lets you pick up your prizes there.

EDIT: I hope inFamous gets restocked in the coming weeks. Huge inFamous nut, and I missed the update by thirty minutes or so. Was in a meeting...ugh...

I would never send my prizes to work, lol. I don't trust a lot of my coworkers, and I only work on weekends so it wouldn't want to wait to get my swag. That's cool that your job lets you pick up your prizes there.

EDIT: I hope inFamous gets restocked in the coming weeks. Huge inFamous nut, and I missed the update by thirty minutes or so. Was in a meeting...ugh...
You can trust me!

*Ted DiBiase laugh*

So upset to open it and realize that I got Regular and not Limited ;-;

I'm the manager at Play N Trade here. I have had my packages accidentally open before but no one takes anything so I suppose it's all good. It's just so much easier since I'm here 5/7 days and I don't have to worry about it getting stolen from my doorstep.

PS3 MLB the show 2014 is up 60 left at time of post. 2500 points

Vita Version added 150 copies 1500 Points
Infamous Second Son Up 96 copies 3000 points
Pulse Elite Headphones are 6000 points +$20 +$10 shipping. ( I am 285 points short)

Thanks for the update!!

I was disappointed that i apparently wasnt logged in for the free copy of MLB14, but i was able to snag one here.  Can't wait to play it!!

Thanks for the update!!

I was disappointed that i apparently wasnt logged in for the free copy of MLB14, but i was able to snag one here. Can't wait to play it!!
I'm hoping that the reason they only have 60 copies of the PS3 version show and 150 copies of the Vita version is because those who were lucky enough to get the free copies, are going to receive them with this batch. I am itching to start my season. I am definitely picking up the Vita version because I don't have enough points for the pulse elites.

Gold Stereo Headphones are up 6000 points $25+$10 shipping

Managed to get Infamous: Second Son, held off on a DS4 or a Gold Headset since 8000 and 6000 points is a bit too rich for me. Tempted to get MLB 14 for PS3 and Vita but I think I'll hold off for the PS4 version and just keep playing MLB 13 in the meantime.

Had I been paying attention, I could have gotten golds.  Im happy non the less though.  My current headset is dying horribly :(

bread's done
Back