The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Wow quick turnaround. They even sent me a shipping confirmation email. The email came 5 days after they actually had shipped it, but at least it seems they will have some sort of notification now.

What is the e-mail to get through to someone about a missing order from months back? Tried reaching out through Twitter a couple of times but heard nothing back.

tumblr_nj8bb5TKYs1u2qrtko1_500.jpg

but seriously, what Chuck said.

DId you guys know the Ratchet and Clank quiz gets you 500 points?

Are there any other quizes that give hight point value as well?

DId you guys know the Ratchet and Clank quiz gets you 500 points?

Are there any other quizes that give hight point value as well?
There's one for a Sony Xperia phone. It's a series of 8 quizzes at 250 points each. The questions are tough, though. You really have to dig for the answers.

Vita bundle
PlayStation TV
Bloodborne
PlayStation 4 camera

All up so far

Random old stuff with only 1 item in stock:
PSP AC adapter
Cabela's Shadow of Katmai
MLB 2K10

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with:

A psp car adapter

A Cabelas Survival shaddow of Katami

Topspin

MLB 2k10

My Sims Sky Heroes

Nascar Unleashed

NBA 2k12

NBA 2k13

NCIS

Need for Speed Rivals

3D Dot game

gives a half hearted "go go go"

Is it just me or does it look like they went to a garage sale and picked up a pack of old games they are trying to resell?

1 each of Need for Speed Rivals and 3D Dot Game Heroes for 100 points/$5 are really good games to pick up from all these classics they're adding.

I tweeted to @onplaystation, that i liked their cleaning out the attic sale, and they responded "you have no idea, We have a ton more. Its going to take us several days to complete publishing these."

I ordered a game last week and it arrived today. They changed their packaging. It came in a box instead of the usual yellow envelope and the game was wrapped in plastic which was wrapped in paper. Glad to see they're making improvements in that area.

I ordered Asura's Wrath and one of the Atelier Games for $10 +200 points total. Always wanted to play Asura and Atelier series is fun enough for $5. Whoever picked up NCIS, congrats on one of the easiest plats you'll ever get. 

I got 5 games on the cheap today, Aquapazza, Arcana, Armored Core V, Air Conflict Vietnam, and Painkiller.

Can argue for $25

Looks like there are some other 1 off games being posted. Nothing amazing, but you may want to keep an eye on the site.

I wish they would have did 3D Dot Heroes on Vita. I would have been more inclined to play it. I loved the original Legend Of Zelda and was very excited about it when they did it on PS3. I just had too many other games to play on there and got stuck/lost interest.

I wish they would have did 3D Dot Heroes on Vita. I would have been more inclined to play it. I loved the original Legend Of Zelda and was very excited about it when they did it on PS3. I just had too many other games to play on there and got stuck/lost interest.
Good point. It's a really good game though from what I played. I put maybe ten hours into it or so, and I just never went back to it. One day when I have more time, I want to start clearing out my backlog. But yeah, we'll see...

Does anybody know what the Gamestop Expert Registration is on the front page?  Looks like you need a code in order to get access to whatever is back there, but I havent heard anything about a promotion with Sony through work.

Does anybody know what the Gamestop Expert Registration is on the front page? Looks like you need a code in order to get access to whatever is back there, but I havent heard anything about a promotion with Sony through work.
Maybe it will be an email of some kind. I also have that, but don't know anything about it.

Update is happening!! I see the Borderlands Vita; PSTV, The Order: 1886, and Driveclub.

Edit: PS4 Camera. No God of War as of yet. :(

Witcher 3 Digital was posted for 3,000 points.

It includes the season pass! 399 left after my purchase!

Edit: Batman:AK Digital is up!! $5...Sold out in like 2 minutes...Crazy

Witcher 3 Digital was posted for 3,000 points.

It includes the season pass! 399 left after my purchase!

Edit: Batman:AK Digital is up!! $5...Sold out in like 2 minutes...Crazy
Awesome just nabbed Witcher 3 with the season pass. Hell even though I have the physical copy, $5 for the season pass alone is worth it lol

Why no God of War 3 Remaster though? :(

Awesome just nabbed Witcher 3 with the season pass. Hell even though I have the physical copy, $5 for the season pass alone is worth it lol

Why no God of War 3 Remaster though? :(
I know exactly what you mean!! I picked it up and now I have less than 1,000 points. I'm selling that physical copy so that'll help. I just hope they don't add GOW until I have more points, lol.

I know exactly what you mean!! I picked it up and now I have less than 1,000 points. I'm selling that physical copy so that'll help. I just hope they don't add GOW until I have more points, lol.
I never tried or looked to see if it's possible, but can you redeem the digital code and only download the season pass and then let someone else redeem the code for the game itself? I have a feeling you can't but I was gonna give the game code to my brother if you could.

Otherwise, I'm totally selling my physical copy too lol

I never tried or looked to see if it's possible, but can you redeem the digital code and only download the season pass and then let someone else redeem the code for the game itself? I have a feeling you can't but I was gonna give the game code to my brother if you could.

Otherwise, I'm totally selling my physical copy too lol
That's a valid point. I never tried that. Apparently I'm constantly getting fantastic deals again and again. I was able to get Mortal Kombat for $5 and then I was able to get the Kollector's Edition for $50. Now I have to sell the physical copy and code...grr...Lol

I have enough points for the Vita, memory card, and Witcher but I don't think I'll play any of it. I think I might be getting too old for this shit.
Can I have your points? Lol. Nah, it's just priorities that take up most of your time. Like I'm working two jobs so I have little time to play games, but as long as the deals keep coming my way, I'm buying!

Damn, I didnt know it was up. I want to grab it to get the season pass and ditch my physical copy of the game. Guess I will grab Witcher as well.

Does anybody know what the Gamestop Expert Registration is on the front page? Looks like you need a code in order to get access to whatever is back there, but I havent heard anything about a promotion with Sony through work.
Every Gamestop is getting 2-3 invites for the expert training ASMs and SGAs are supposed to be given the codes unless it's a new SM then they get one. The rewards are either a PS4 or game bundle for PS4. Man glad I checked the site picked up the witcher wasn't sure if they were going to update today or tomorrow.

bread's done
Back