The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I email sony about why did they removed batman so quickly. This is their reply:

We found out after Batman was placed on the rewards site that the codes that Warner Bros. sent us were all invalid. As soon as we found out we pulled all the codes and any that were in carts. WB is working on generating new codes for us and when we get them they will be placed back on our site. We apologize for the issue and hopefully, you can get the game when "Batman Returns" to our site. =D

We found out after Batman was placed on the rewards site that the codes that Warner Bros. sent us were all invalid. As soon as we found out we pulled all the codes and any that were in carts. WB is working on generating new codes for us and when we get them they will be placed back on our site. We apologize for the issue and hopefully, you can get the game when "Batman Returns" to our site. =D
Well, that's good news. Thanks.

I thought they sold out super fast, lol. Like no one wanted Witcher 3, but Batman was gone in a flash. That's good news though. Get your points up if you're waiting on Batman to make a return.

Goddammit. Do they tweet about updates anymore? I used to always get warning tweets and be able to get in on the good stuff. I actually had enough points for batman and witcher. Hopefully they add more witcher when the dark Knight returns.

Goddammit. Do they tweet about updates anymore? I used to always get warning tweets and be able to get in on the good stuff. I actually had enough points for batman and witcher. Hopefully they add more witcher when the dark Knight returns.
It all depends. Like the second last update, I tweeted then and they said it'll be the next day with a smiley face, lol. This last update was so stealth. I currently check the site while I'm at work every ten minutes or so. I have a problem. Lol. I was able to sell my physical copy of Witcher to a friend for $42. Pretty happy about that. Good luck with future updates!

Quick question. If You've obtained advocate status, can you lose it? The description is a bit vague, and says you must be active for a consecutive 6 months, and I was, but last month, I just didn't do anything. Am I screwed?

Quick question. If You've obtained advocate status, can you lose it? The description is a bit vague, and says you must be active for a consecutive 6 months, and I was, but last month, I just didn't do anything. Am I screwed?
I don't think so. I'm positive that with the site relaunch, I think they got rid of advocate status because anyone who was verified could order newer/older items. So you should be good. Just sign in, and see if you can order like Bloodborne or The Order: 1886. You should be good.

Did the site link change I just tried to load RLS its been a couple of years, I have over 10,000 points in their.

PS4's are available! 25,000 points and $320. Vita Borderlands Bundle. PSTV as well. PS4 Dualshock is available as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't give up hope on the batman codes I mean look how long after release it was till they put up the witcher.y guess is they have just been extremely busy lately due to the GameStop expert training

Grabbed the Devil May Cry collection for $5

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls went up for PS3 for $5. Hope someone here gets it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't give up hope on the batman codes I mean look how long after release it was till they put up the witcher.y guess is they have just been extremely busy lately due to the GameStop expert training
They put Batman codes up 2 weeks ago but there was a problem and they took them down. I'm just hoping that they will come back.

I had Diablo 3 for PS3 in my cart but when I went to check out it was gone. On a happy note as soon as I went back to the catalog I saw they had Diablo 3 for PS4, and I got that instead. Guess I will just have to settle for that. LOL!!

They're pretty much solidifying Until Dawn as a day 1 buy for me. I don't want to wait as long for that as I have been for God of War.
Good point. I feel you on that one. I feel like God of War will drop in price because of the lower price point. Plus it's a remaster. Well The Last of Us took a while to drop in price. There's numerous sakes were the digital copy is $10 though. Metal Gear Solid was added for PS4!!! Wait it's Ground Zeroes, lol.

bread's done
Back