The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name="Dukelived" post="12876452" timestamp="1440108367"]Missed transformers ps4. Pretty good selection just random[/quote]
Ouch. I would have rather had that over pinball.

[quote name="Dukelived" post="12876452" timestamp="1440108367"]Missed transformers ps4. Pretty good selection just random[/quote]
Ouch. I would have rather had that over pinball.

It has been a blood bath today trying to buy games before someone beats you. What other ps4 games were on? Saw transformers, ufc, Lego, pinball, mgs

I had Diablo 3 for PS3 in my cart but when I went to check out it was gone. On a happy note as soon as I went back to the catalog I saw they had Diablo 3 for PS4, and I got that instead. Guess I will just have to settle for that. LOL!!
the day i dont bother checking the catalog, haha! such random additions! :D

Just grabbed Earth Defense Force 2025 for PS3. I loved the first one and have been wanting to get this since launch. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a super deal, but PS4 is up right now for $310+$10. I just got a PS4 camera and PS Vita 16GB card with almost all of my remaining points. I had all the games for PS4 that were up, or no real interest. I wonder if we can expect Until Dawn anytime soon..

Not a super deal, but PS4 is up right now for $310+$10. I just got a PS4 camera and PS Vita 16GB card with almost all of my remaining points. I had all the games for PS4 that were up, or no real interest. I wonder if we can expect Until Dawn anytime soon..
Haha yea that PS4 has been standing at "18 in stock" for awhile. Can't tell if its because the high number of points, not too substantial discount, or if people already have ps4's via the GS expert registration :D

Definitely hoping for more updates along with the new game release schedule

Haha yea that PS4 has been standing at "18 in stock" for awhile. Can't tell if its because the high number of points, not too substantial discount, or if people already have ps4's via the GS expert registration :D

Definitely hoping for more updates along with the new game release schedule
With the GameStop registration, you get a PS4? Well color me pink. I need to pick up a part time job there instead of BBY. SHEESH. The Until Dawn launch snuck up on me. Wow, I honestly think it's a combination of both that the PS4's are still available. Maybe a ton of people got in on the Kmart glitch where the PS4 was $200.

The GameStop Expert is reserved for second key holders only :(

I have been waiting to get a PS4 and chomping at the bit o do it but i cant justify spending 25K points for a 30 dollar discount.  Too many places will have either a sweet bundle or a good discount dropping the price to $350.  

Gonna have to keep my fingers crossed and hope to win one or wait for them to put the ps4's on super clearance!

Dualshock 4's have been added. Black, Wave Blue, Urban Cameo, Glacier White. Wireless Headset as well. The controllers are 6,000 points and the headsets are 100/$10 each. The PS4 camera has been added as well.

Got the headset, thanks
Hmm... how many were available? Been looking for that the most lately.

Edit: Nevermind! Saw it was the Pulse and I was looking for the Golds. Ordered one anyway because:

1. It works with the PS4
  2. It's $10

Thanks!

Sadly, you don't.  Mine did that, as well.  Now, you wait ~24 hours until the info is reset...  Which by then, I'm betting controllers and headsets will be gone...

Sadly, you don't. Mine did that, as well. Now, you wait ~24 hours until the info is reset... Which by then, I'm betting controllers and headsets will be gone...
Holy crap on a crumpet - it actually released the order in under four hours!! Woohoo: I can actually get the things with all the points!

Thanks, at least with the PS3 you could turn off the controller. Hell the first time I played a blu-ray on my PS4 was a pain to enable playback.
Exactly! I remember turning on my PS4 at launch and thought it was a HUGE step backwards as far as media/entertainment go. But progress is being made.

In the meantime they had an update earlier this year that lets you use your TV remote to navigate/pause/etc. Only issue is remotes don't have the PS icon so once you're in an application you're kinda stuck there.

dang, missed the controllers and headsets. I wanted a back up controller, just don't want to pay $60 and I don't buy used on controllers.

Sony store is shutting down as of tomorrow. Great deal on PSTV bundle with dualshock 3 controller/8gb memory card/lego the movie game download. $39.99 after shipping and tax it came out to around $50. Get one asap if you want one. They sold out last time at the discounted price. Here's the link.

http://store.sony.com/playstation-tv-dualshock-3-bundle-zid27-PSTV3000468/cat-27-catid-All-PlayStation-TV?_t=pfm%3Drecently_viewed

Standard PSTV should be around $30 after tax and shipping if you don't care about the extras or if you want to save the 4,500 points for something else in the catalog.
http://store.sony.com/playstation-tv-zid27-PSTV3000413/cat-27-catid-All-PlayStation-TV?_t=pfm%3Dsearch

Both are sold out now as of 10:40EST.

Did you do the new trainings they added like I am bread is 500 points? Thanks for posting they updated I wasn't going to check again tonight, I was hoping it was going to be a digital version of God of war though.

Did you do the new trainings they added like I am bread is 500 points? Thanks for posting they updated I wasn't going to check again tonight, I was hoping it was going to be a digital version of God of war though.
I have not checked that one out yet, but I'll definitely finish that one soon.

I wish they had more Downloadable content, instead of waiting for the game to ship. Don't get me wrong love the on.PS program, but where is my instant gratification. Just picked up LBP3 it took a week to get here, I've seen the horror stories of it taking over several months. Having a code to download my game would be a lot faster, and simple for both parties. 

I wish they had more Downloadable content, instead of waiting for the game to ship. Don't get me wrong love the on.PS program, but where is my instant gratification. Just picked up LBP3 it took a week to get here, I've seen the horror stories of it taking over several months. Having a code to download my game would be a lot faster, and simple for both parties.
It seems like their shipping system improved after the site was down for like 6 months. I ordered a Dualshock 4 on the 20th and it was delivered on the 26th.

bread's done
Back