The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

DualShocks back in stock.

Some new digital games

Telltale Collection 4000 points/$5 (AMAZING!)

Mad Max 3000 points/$5

Oh come on, please add Until Dawn and Metal Gear Solid V digital downloads. I'll die of excitement lol

DualShocks back in stock.

Some new digital games

Telltale Collection 4000 points/$5 (AMAZING!)
Mad Max 3000 points/$5

Oh come on, please add Until Dawn and Metal Gear Solid V digital downloads. I'll die of excitement lol
I was going to post this! Great update! I only have 3,000 points. So hopefully I can grab Until Dawn. I bought Mad Max with DLC for PC for $20.

I've got 21,000 points - I'm interested in Mad Max but I probably wouldn't play it, and I already have the Telltale Collection. But that price is absolutely amazing.

Tell me about it. I'm down to 30 points and am in a rush to take a whole bunch of quizzes before they add another big game like MGS:TPP or Until Dawn.
I'm the same way. I finished all of the quizzes except the one for their smartphone because you have to go to different websites etc to get the information...annoying. So that's the last one for me.

Ugggggh, went to check out and when it redirected to the payment processor it immediately said "Timed out". Now I can't even try again because all my points are gone.

Ugggggh, went to check out and when it redirected to the payment processor it immediately said "Timed out". Now I can't even try again because all my points are gone.
That IS the worst! Had that happen last week to me. Give it 3-4 hours (up to 24, I think) and it should all cancel out and reset.

Got Mad Max but used up all my points. I got MGS 5 today as well (from Best Buy lulz).  But at least I can ride shiny and chrome!

Will grind for points for that TTG collection, $5 is worth it for BL and GoT even though I have Wolf and Walking Dead S1 and 2. 

What a day. What a lovely day! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the first Day One reward?! I don't recall this ever happening before? Hope the trend continues
I think so!!! Most of the other games took several days or more to come to the website. I think I'm going to grab the Telltale Collection because I have not of the games, but they're all on several platforms. PS4/Vita/X360/PC. It's hard to keep track!

Edit: Mad Max is sold out!!

I think so!!! Most of the other games took several days or more to come to the website. I think I'm going to grab the Telltale Collection because I have not of the games, but they're all on several platforms. PS4/Vita/X360/PC. It's hard to keep track!

Edit: Mad Max is sold out!!
I REALLY want the Telltale too but I'm holding onto my points for The Taken King and Until Dawn since there's so many in stock (SO MANY!!!!)
I ran out of quizzes to do :whee:

Yeah I'm out of quizzes too and down to 10k points not sure if the referral 2000 points thing is working or maybe the three people I gave it to at work didn't use it properly haha

Whoa Mad Max?! I figure no update since nothing around 1-2pm yesterday and I'm totally wrong :(

Huh, WB Games titles huh? Hopefully they retroactively/randomly drop Shadow of Mordor too haha

It seems to be any games with Sony exclusive content have a great chance of being put up on or close to launch day. So that mean that taken king with more than likely be put up as well as battlefront oh and I guess the new tony hawk game

Whoa Mad Max?! I figure no update since nothing around 1-2pm yesterday and I'm totally wrong :(

Huh, WB Games titles huh? Hopefully they retroactively/randomly drop Shadow of Mordor too haha
That and the Lego Games. Its possible since they went back and put up Witcher

It seems to be any games with Sony exclusive content have a great chance of being put up on or close to launch day. So that mean that taken king with more than likely be put up as well as battlefront oh and I guess the new tony hawk game
Yup. We got the Digital Guardians Edition last year and I agree, Battlefront is more than likely (if the trend continues)

Don't want to start a war, but anyone else annoyed by these posts. "I'd like to see them go to someone who would enjoy them." Then why not just leave it on the site?
I agree with you. I think it's wrong because Sony is giving us such a good deal that it's unfair to abuse this and to profit off the games. If you happen to buy a game, play it, trade it in, that's fine (in my opinion) but outright selling it isn't right. I do realize that Sony has a ton of money and people selling their games and profiting off it probably makes little difference to them, but I feel like the RLS is a small thing ran by a few people and flipping those games seems dirty.

Hmm, Telltale Collection for 4000 points pretty steep (points-wise, not dollars-wise) for a bunch of old games and incomplete versions of GoT and Borderlands. Considering that Telltalle wants something like $120 for it on the PSN I guess it's a hell of a deal, but 4000 points is a lot IMO. I think I might just hold out for cheaper Vita and/or PC versions, as much as I would enjoy PS4 versions since these aren't cross-buy. Plus I'd rather save those 4000 points in case I get lucky and Batman, Witcher and/or MK show back up.

I agree with you. I think it's wrong because Sony is giving us such a good deal that it's unfair to abuse this and to profit off the games. If you happen to buy a game, play it, trade it in, that's fine (in my opinion) but outright selling it isn't right. I do realize that Sony has a ton of money and people selling their games and profiting off it probably makes little difference to them, but I feel like the RLS is a small thing ran by a few people and flipping those games seems dirty.
I agree 100%. Scumbags openly talking about exploiting the RLS for profit ruined the old thread, and while I'm glad that hasn't permeated this newer thread, it still bums me out whenever I get reminded that these same scumbags are still using CAG and the RLS to try and make a profit.

I could be wrong, but haven't people been banned for flipping these games in the past?
Not certain on the banning part, but flipping games for cash profit used to go against the RLS ToS. Not certain, as it doesn't seem to specify directly now. That, or the morning coffee hasn't kicked in, making my brain not want to translate legal jargon....

It didn't get people banned, but it is what caused the previous thread to get locked (hence the "mod approval" part of the title on this thread).  In the interest of everyone here, I suggest we drop the discussion before someone comes in and locks the thread... just my 2 cents. :pray:

It didn't get people banned, but it is what caused the previous thread to get locked (hence the "mod approval" part of the title on this thread). In the interest of everyone here, I suggest we drop the discussion before someone comes in and locks the thread... just my 2 cents. :pray:
Ah, I remember that now. And I agree, no more talking about it.

Hmm, Telltale Collection for 4000 points pretty steep (points-wise, not dollars-wise) for a bunch of old games and incomplete versions of GoT and Borderlands. Considering that Telltalle wants something like $120 for it on the PSN I guess it's a hell of a deal, but 4000 points is a lot IMO. I think I might just hold out for cheaper Vita and/or PC versions, as much as I would enjoy PS4 versions since these aren't cross-buy. Plus I'd rather save those 4000 points in case I get lucky and Batman, Witcher and/or MK show back up.
They're not incomplete versions of GoT and Borderlands.

Those 14 PS4s priced at $320 + 25,000pts bug the hell outta me. I had hoped we would have gotten a better deal with their reappearance. I guess it's still a great deal for some folks.

Those 14 PS4s priced at $320 + 25,000pts bug the hell outta me. I had hoped we would have gotten a better deal with their reappearance. I guess it's still a great deal for some folks.
I am glad i am not the only one that is bugged by that price point. 1K points on the RLS site is roughly $10 which is works itself out to almost $1.25 per quiz in "reward currency". I hate thinking that i am going to be losing a ton of points and buying the bundle for roughly what i can get it for on sale somewhere.

The sad things is that i REALLY REALLY want to buy a ps4 but spending that kind of cash and that many points just isn't worth it. Hope they realize it when they can't sell the systems and make the correct adjustment.

I have a feeling we won't see mgsv on the catalog I was trying to think if any other Konami games had made it on there but couldn't think of any. I am hoping that I am wrong and it will show up but not holding my breath

Good question. I assumed PS4, hopefully its all of them. I would love to play the walking dead on the vita.
I just bought it, it's for the PS4. It isn't cross-buy for the Vita as I couldn't download The Wolf Among Us on mine. A quick google search seems to indicate that the bundle is not available on PS3 (yet) but I didn't really check thoroughly. The code was also instantly available for use which is nice, just had to check the Orders page.

I was able to download episodes 1-5 of Game of Thrones (6 has not been released) and episodes 1-4 of Tales from the Borderlands (5 has not been released yet) so it's not just the first episodes as the description seems to indicate, you get the whole season pass. You just have to manually find them on the store and download them yourself. AKA you can ignore this unclear description on the page saying "season pass required" when it should say "season pass included"

This bundle includes five critically acclaimed series by Telltale Games:

• The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Tales from the Borderlands (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-5 to be released periodically)
  • Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically)
Season Pass required for Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones.
Pretty happy about this purchase :D

I just bought it, it's for the PS4. It isn't cross-buy for the Vita as I couldn't download The Wolf Among Us on mine. A quick google search seems to indicate that the bundle is not available on PS3 (yet) but I didn't really check thoroughly. The code was also instantly available for use which is nice, just had to check the Orders page.

I was able to download episodes 1-5 of Game of Thrones (6 has not been released) and episodes 1-4 of Tales from the Borderlands (5 has not been released yet) so it's not just the first episodes as the description seems to indicate, you get the whole season pass. You just have to manually find them on the store and download them yourself. AKA you can ignore this unclear description on the page saying "season pass required" when it should say "season pass included"

Pretty happy about this purchase :D
Oh wow, so the one on the RLS does include the full GoT and Borderlands seasons? Wow, I might have to blow 4000 points on this after all.

Oh wow, so the one on the RLS does include the full GoT and Borderlands seasons? Wow, I might have to blow 4000 points on this after all.
It's probably one of the best deals that we got on the site. I don't know if you guys saw this, but at the top of the page, there's a filter option so you can set it to PS3/PS4/Vita just in case you were looking for something specific. That's how I found out about the Telltales bundle being for PS4.

For the Goosebumps quiz, the question asking who wrote the books is R.L. Stein.
Thanks! There's a Street Fighter V and Final Fantasy as well.

EDIT: I installed and played God of War 3: Remastered, and then it force closed on me. The disc auto ejects. No big deal. Unistalled it, and it was running fine through the Poseidon fight. Then the same thing happens again. So I decided to turn my PS4 off. I contacted On.Us.PlayStation so hopefully they can get a replacement out. Sucks...I really wanted to play this game again...

Thanks! There's a Street Fighter V and Final Fantasy as well.

EDIT: I installed and played God of War 3: Remastered, and then it force closed on me. The disc auto ejects. No big deal. Unistalled it, and it was running fine through the Poseidon fight. Then the same thing happens again. So I decided to turn my PS4 off. I contacted On.Us.PlayStation so hopefully they can get a replacement out. Sucks...I really wanted to play this game again...
Someone had the same problem as you. It's the PS4 hardware problem. Some consoles auto ejects cause of the heat. You have the touch sensitive eject button. The heat causes the sensitivity. You might want to google about it.

Someone had the same problem as you. It's the PS4 hardware problem. Some consoles auto ejects cause of the heat. You have the touch sensitive eject button. The heat causes the sensitivity. You might want to google about it.
Alright. Will do. The shelf is well ventilated. I even leave the door open when I game as well.

Did anyone have an issue with mad max installing? I thought the game was all set and once I got the turbo upgrade, my game paused and said only 20% was installed.

Did anyone have an issue with mad max installing? I thought the game was all set and once I got the turbo upgrade, my game paused and said only 20% was installed.
Sounds like its not done downloading. Go to the game icon and press the "Options" button on the controller. Then go to Information to see if the download is done.

bread's done
Back