The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Seems the Homefront quiz disappeared for me
I'm honestly surprised they didn't pull it sooner, it was marked incorrectly as a 2 quiz (but only had 1).

I forgot the show today too, I'm even off work today. My memory lived up to its usual reputation.

I got lucky last time to get the 1 year plus, its someone else turn.

Whoa. Sony just dropped big info on Playstation VR at GDC! $399 USD / October 2016 release window. DS4 and PS Move controller support. Think we'll see these in the Rewards section around launch, or do you think we'll have to wait a year or two?

EDIT: Also revealed existence of a Star Wars Battlefront VR experience. O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. Sony just dropped big info on Playstation VR at GDC! $399 USD / October 2016 release window. DS4 and PS Move controller support. Think we'll see these in the Rewards section around launch, or do you think we'll have to wait a year or two?
I would definitely not count on it anytime soon after launch. It'll also probably be 25000 points and like $160.

EDIT: Also revealed existence of a Star Wars Battlefront VR experience. O_O
Wow, they really hit hard again. When the PS4 launched, it was cheaper and more powerful then the Xbox.

Now everyone was calling doom, with the alternatives $600+. $399, bravo sony, The playstation devision is just not stopping.

I can save for a $400 VR that works with my current PS4.

Having a GTX780, i7,.... Then $600. I though VR was sure to not make a dent this year with the prices.

Not sure whether I'll be an early adopter, but if finances permit I will be.

Also of note: Looks like the Playstation VR does require the PS Camera. Glad I dropped the points on that last year! It's been collecting dust, I'll admit, but not for much longer!

Also of note: Looks like the Playstation VR does require the PS Camera. Glad I dropped the points on that last year! It's been collecting dust, I'll admit, but not for much longer!
Do you guys think we should grab up some move controllers, or do you think sony will launch a new set?

Do you guys think we should grab up some move controllers, or do you think sony will launch a new set?
I only see the navigation controller in the rewards section right now. Not sure if that works with PSVR. Looks like you need two Motion controllers or a DS4.

Morpheus-LDN-ME-13-.jpg

I hope they load more Motion controllers into the site.

I only see the navigation controller in the rewards section right now. Not sure if that works with PSVR. Looks like you need two Motion controllers or a DS4.

I hope they load more Motion controllers into the site.
Yeah I wish I'd had too, we can only order one, but that and the charging base would only be $20, then be cheap ass gamers and find a discount on the second move wand.

They will launch a new set, but I used the Move controllers from the PS3 when I demoed it at PSX. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a giveaway for VR. It's a longshot, but hey I've seen CAGs win a lot.

Is the site not loading properly for anyone else? Not sure if it's a problem on my end or that they're updating the look of it or something.

Is the site not loading properly for anyone else? Not sure if it's a problem on my end or that they're updating the look of it or something.
It still technically is working, though on my phone it looks like someone's first html website.

It works with graphics maybe 20% of the time for me. It still works though, you can go to the section you'd like (rewards, which the tumbleweed have been rolling by for weeks now). Probably an issue server side?

Far Cry Primal is up! 375 copies left as of 2:25pm est! Go go go!

It's the digital apex edition. Includes all downloadable content.

From what I'm having an issue with, I don't believe the season pass is included, this is the digital apex edition (the copy I bought, it was $65, standard was $60, so I spent the extra $5).

When I enter my code it says it's already been used or I need to enter it properly. What a bummer, I don't risk giving it away or selling, the last thing I want is to be banned for violation of terms and agreements.

Enjoy it guys, it's an awesome far cry game. If you liked the previous 2 games this varies it up enough to feel refreshing, not an expansion pack.

Edit: Oh and patch 1.02 just came out, there are hundreds of fixes and game stability fixes, it's now a very stable game.

Big Thank you to all of you who update this thread with the deals you see!!  

Managed to snag a copy, only 84 left in stock right now :)

Here's what's included with Far Cry if anyone is curious. 

The Digital Apex Edition includes the game and all additional digital content for Far Cry® Primal:

- Legend of the Mammoth: 3 extra missions
- A new weapon, The Blood Shasti Club
- 4 Enhancement Packs that offer early access to rare resources and unique customization options (Owl, Sabretooth, Mammoth and Bomb)

From what I'm having an issue with, I don't believe the season pass is included, this is the digital apex edition (the copy I bought, it was $65, standard was $60, so I spent the extra $5).

When I enter my code it says it's already been used or I need to enter it properly. What a bummer, I don't risk giving it away or selling, the last thing I want is to be banned for violation of terms and agreements.

Enjoy it guys, it's an awesome far cry game. If you liked the previous 2 games this varies it up enough to feel refreshing, not an expansion pack.

Edit: Oh and patch 1.02 just came out, there are hundreds of fixes and game stability fixes, it's now a very stable game.
I just checked the store, and the only items available after redeeming my code is avatar icons. No thanks, lol.

Was hoping for a bigger update, but a third party game is always nice. Sounds like it's a "deluxe" edition like Far Cry 3 where you don't get the season pass but you do get some exclusive content that you otherwise couldn't get, so that's cool.

Error
Unable to reserve enough codes for "Far Cry® Primal". Other users might be in the process of ordering this item.

Was able to slide in whoa!

Yet another game sold out between coming back from my first break and going to my lunch break...

Tried adding the remaining copies to my cart for an hour but now it's sold out.

Any Canadians lurking here? I posted back in October to see if anyone knew of an update. It's now almost April and the site still says coming soon. Not getting my hopes up of this thing launching again in Canada. It was good while it lasted I guess.

I saw they hosted for Square Enix last night on Twitch. Of course I missed it because I went to bed at 7pm last night and didn't see the notification until this morning. Anybody attend it and was anything given away?

I saw they hosted for Square Enix last night on Twitch. Of course I missed it because I went to bed at 7pm last night and didn't see the notification until this morning. Anybody attend it and was anything given away?
I watched the whole thing. As far as I know, nothing was given away. There was mainly gameplay footage, announcement of the Movie tie in along with the 5 part anime series. Finally pre-orders for the deluxe edition and ultimate collector's edition which are both sold out. That covers about most of it. Oh, and the launch date is September 30th, 2016.

Was I blind on this one, I don't remember seeing any promotion for this, and they must not be accepting follower on Twitter anymore. I've tried to contact them about it, but I'm sure they have higher priorities.

Well that explains no games this week, seems pretty consistent, every Wednesday expect a steam even or a very limited digital amount of codes. I miss the old way where you didn't know when the rewards were posted.
Any Canadians lurking here? I posted back in October to see if anyone knew of an update. It's now almost April and the site still says coming soon. Not getting my hopes up of this thing launching again in Canada. It was good while it lasted I guess.
Sorry mate, there isn't any communication on the US site about going back up for Canada. You could try tweeting at them or sending a support ticket. Maybe another CAG that can see their Twitter could ask kindly if the don't have anyone to run the Canadian RLS.

bread's done
Back