The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Yeah my code is dead to...... :whistle2:(

Thanks for the heads up though, i had checked the site about 3 min before they must have gone live. 

I almost missed out again but thanks to you guys that didn't happen... WIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They've always made good on code errors that I've seen here in the forums, Im sure they'll fix it. Anyone who can tweet at them to see if they're aware?

I preordered the game, if there is one series I'll tell to shut up and take my money is ratchet and clank. It doesn't disappoint.

Ah, man... The one day I'm not at my computer at work and they update with the one game I've been waiting months for. Site says 30 plus in stock, but it's giving the "Can't add to cart" error... Damn it. :(

EDIT: Holy crap! Kept trying for 30 minutes straight and managed to get through! Thanks for giving the heads-up, guys. You da best!

I have a Dark Souls 3 code if anyone wants to trade for Ratchet & Clank.
Damn, now I really wish I had picked up a code when they first went up. I missed out on DS3 due to some work related business, but I wasn't interested in Ratchet & Clank at all even though I saw them right away.

I received a dead code as well. :( Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

EDIT: I can't believe the amount of people not giving Dark Souls 3. It's definitely one of the best souls games to date, and it might be the last one excluding the trading card game...

Anyways, if you are just playing for the first time, just explore the game and get better at it. I used a guide for Demon's Souls and it wasn't the same. That sense of discovery was lost because I knew what was around the corner. I'll end my rant.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

EDIT: I can't believe the amount of people not giving Dark Souls 3. It's definitely one of the best souls games to date, and it might be the last one excluding the trading card game...

Anyways, if you are just playing for the first time, just explore the game and get better at it. I used a guide for Demon's Souls and it wasn't the same. That sense of discovery was lost because I knew what was around the corner. I'll end my rant.

I've looked at a lot of gameplay footage tryin' to find a reason to try it out, but it just doesn't look that entertainin' imo.

I got a reply:

The site admin accidently put up the codes for purchase a little too early.  The codes will be activated on Monday 4/25 so please try then and let us know if you encounter any issues.  Thank you.

I've looked at a lot of gameplay footage tryin' to find a reason to try it out, but it just doesn't look that entertainin' imo.
I understand. No worries. I'm just a huge fanboy because I love games that challenge you versus games that'll hold your hand through the whole experience. To each his own. Just wanted to rant, lol. :)

After R&C I'm going to jump into DS3, I have never played a souls game, but I've watched some lets plays and lore videos, I'm going to try and go into this blind and see if I can understand the patience and reaction timing to get through. (The old lady's in Dark Souls 2 will be right about me,"oh, I won't fool you, you'll lose your souls over, over, and over").

So what are my chances of getting R&C by spamming add to cart as much as I can? I was really hoping to get it and of course didn't look into it earlier today

So what are my chances of getting R&C by spamming add to cart as much as I can? I was really hoping to get it and of course didn't look into it earlier today
Took me about 30 minutes of continual spamming. Honestly didn't think it would work, but eventually it did.

After R&C I'm going to jump into DS3, I have never played a souls game, but I've watched some lets plays and lore videos, I'm going to try and go into this blind and see if I can understand the patience and reaction timing to get through. (The old lady's in Dark Souls 2 will be right about me,"oh, I won't fool you, you'll lose your souls over, over, and over").
I never played that one :( Lol. She's being honest though.

Took me about 30 minutes of continual spamming. Honestly didn't think it would work, but eventually it did.
I tried this method for hours with DS3, and it did not work for me.

EDIT: Holy crap, I take back what I said because I just got through.

I'm on about minute 40, but I'm somewhat hopeful because the in stock list only dropped by 1 so far.

EDIT: whelp, down to 8

So you grabbed a DS3 code when you didn't even want the game, denying someone else a chance at getting the game and now are using it to trade for a different game? This is getting ridiculous. If people keep opening talking about trading codes then I hope a mod steps in to knock this crap off.

Save your points. Taking codes for stuff you don't want just so you can trade it later makes you a jerk.

So you grabbed a DS3 code when you didn't even want the game, denying someone else a chance at getting the game and now are using it to trade for a different game? This is getting ridiculous. If people keep opening talking about trading codes then I hope a mod steps in to knock this crap off.

Save your points. Taking codes for stuff you don't want just so you can trade it later makes you a jerk.
Just look at the digital copy sale thread. As soon as a game comes up codes are in that thread for MONEY. I'm grateful some people are trading 1 for 1 here.

please don't start fights, if you have issue with a user, please directly message them or use the report button if you feel the need to.

I really don't want this thread to get locked, I quiet enjoy my time here.

U MAD? Relax breh.

I had intentions on playin' it, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted points on it. I never played DS before, so I figured I'd see what the hype was about. Then I watched gameplay vids and changed my mind. I'd rather have Ratchet & Clank instead.

Sigh, looks like I missed R&C. At least it's cheap to begin with. That said, if I miss Uncharted 4 I will have to perform a self-fatality.

U MAD? Relax breh.

I had intentions on playin' it, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted points on it. I never played DS before, so I figured I'd see what the hype was about. Then I watched gameplay vids and changed my mind. I'd rather have Ratchet & Clank instead.
Yeah, but now you're trying to sell it on the digital trade forum; it would be different if you were only trying to trade with someone here for something you couldn't/didn't get like R&C

Yeah, but now you're trying to sell it on the digital trade forum; it would be different if you were only trying to trade with someone here for something you couldn't/didn't get like R&C
I actually edited my post when I missed out on R&C. Would rather trade for a game than to sell it.

If I can't find anyone to trade with, I'll just try out DS3 and see how I like it.

Edit: Code traded

I actually edited my post when I missed out on R&C. Would rather trade for a game than to sell it.

If I can't find anyone to trade with, I'll just try out DS3 and see how I like it.
That kinda proves the point though doesn't it: you edited the post. If I get something from the site that I decided I don't want or don't think I'll like I give it to a friend or family member; I don't try to profit off of it.

Or I just don't get something if I am unsure if I want it or not.

I dont think the codes are bad, I think there is a problem with the store. I just got my Mirrors Edge beta code and it will not work on the ps4 or the site. Just like my R&C code.

So, I'm looking forward to all the PlayStation VR quizzes and finding a demo station to try it, anyone else? I still am skeptical about getting VR this year, Sony will surprise me and put some game I really want to play on it (I haven't seen anything outside mostly mini game or demos on the rift).

Anyone have any hands on experience? I know some developers lurk in these forums : - )

So, I'm looking forward to all the PlayStation VR quizzes and finding a demo station to try it, anyone else? I still am skeptical about getting VR this year, Sony will surprise me and put some game I really want to play on it (I haven't seen anything outside mostly mini game or demos on the rift).

Anyone have any hands on experience? I know some developers lurk in these forums : - )
I was excited for it until I heard all this PS4.5 bullshit. Pisses me off that Sony is doing this. Feels like a middle finger to me.

Anyone still having trouble with your code not working, it is something account side. I tried to redeem my R&C and Mirriors Edge beta code all night and it would work. Got up this morning and still nothing, did a live chat with Sony. While waiting I tried to redeem a code I know worked before and it worked. So I went back and tried the Mirriors Edge code and got it to work but the R&C still didint. I Also tried the code that worked 5 mins ago and it no longer worked. When the rep got into chat she checked both codes and they worked and were valid on her end. She put in a ticket to send up to see what the problem is. 

Anyone still having trouble with your code not working, it is something account side. I tried to redeem my R&C and Mirriors Edge beta code all night and it would work. Got up this morning and still nothing, did a live chat with Sony. While waiting I tried to redeem a code I know worked before and it worked. So I went back and tried the Mirriors Edge code and got it to work but the R&C still didint. I Also tried the code that worked 5 mins ago and it no longer worked. When the rep got into chat she checked both codes and they worked and were valid on her end. She put in a ticket to send up to see what the problem is.
One guy in the thread said try on Monday

Heyo, from their email to me:

"The site admin accidently put up the codes for purchase a little too early. The codes will be activated on Monday 4/25 so please try then and let us know if you encounter any issues. Thank you"

You guys ever heard of PS MVP program? I never heard of it.

www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-shutting-down-playstation-mvp-program/1100-6438909/

Heyo, from their email to me:

"The site admin accidently put up the codes for purchase a little too early. The codes will be activated on Monday 4/25 so please try then and let us know if you encounter any issues. Thank you"
I hope this means codes will be going up monday... though I work monday night :(
Here's to checking every hour on my cell

You guys think there's a chance they'll add more R&C codes today since there were issues with the initial batch (and supposedly they were to be put up on the catalog today, not Friday)?  The more I've read about it, the more I gotta have it!  And despite the lower starting retail price point I mentioned, hard to argue with $5!!!

I wish they sell the physical versions instead.
That would be nice, especially since my bro-in-law just bought a PS4. Would be great to let him borrow games. Alas, near instant gratification (post download), and for less money isn't too bad either!

They might do that in a future update. I remember they did the Uncharted Collection like that. Initially it was digital only, and then the physcial release came out in a future update.

And God of War 3 Remastered was the opposite - physical then digital!

And God of War 3 Remastered was the opposite - physical then digital!
I was just going to mention that! Lol. Perfect timing. Speaking of physical releases, I just received MLB 16 The Show MVP Edition, and it's mint. No slashes on anything on the steelbook/slipcover. Can't wait to play it!

bread's done
Back