The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

my MLB 16 showed up today :D
There was a slash but it was only deep enough for the clear plastic, coverslip was undamaged. (though there's a sticker on the coverslip so... oh well)

I have a few days off work right, and last week was a blitz storm, so I'm thinking it will be quite this week (to be fair the R&C codes should have been released yesterday).

I got a surprise delivery today of my Dual Shock 4 which amazed me. I remember the shipments used to take upwards of a month to get (and I completely understand, just shipping alone is probably around $6 out of the $10 we pay).

I've got to stop checking the site so often, but I want some quizzes, lol.

I'll leave on a click bait question, when do the Neo quizzes start going up? :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few days off work right, and last week was a blitz storm, so I'm thinking it will be quite this week (to be fair the R&C codes should have been released yesterday).

I got a surprise delivery today of my Dual Shock 4 which amazed me. I remember the shipments used to take upwards of a month to get (and I completely understand, just shipping alone is probably around $6 out of the $10 we pay).

I've got to stop checking the site so often, but I want some quizzes, lol.

I'll leave on a click bait question, when do the Neo quizzes start going up? :whistle2:
I've felt like shipments take about 10 business days.

Two new quizzes up. One for a sound bar, and one for a camera. They're worth 500 points each.

It'll be interesting to see how that goes. I'm curious if it'll be available in digital/physical format. I would prefer a physical copy.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I imagine that Uncharted 4 will become a recurring item on the catalog as with many first party titles, but definitely hard to say if they'll go the digital or physical route. If they did digital with the season pass though (1 DLC announced? More?)... it would be hard to complain! That said, I think I'd prefer physical this round as well, especially with a bro-in-law anxious to play it too.

I imagine that Uncharted 4 will become a recurring item on the catalog as with many first party titles, but definitely hard to say if they'll go the digital or physical route. If they did digital with the season pass though (1 DLC announced? More?)... it would be hard to complain! That said, I think I'd prefer physical this round as well, especially with a bro-in-law anxious to play it too.
Good point! I mean the only reason I want physical releases is to future proof my collection. I love having cheap digital titles with season passes. I'd rather have physical copies for a number of reasons. For instance, I bought Arkham Knight with season pass for $5, and I bought a physical copy from BBY for $16. First world problems I guess.

$5, $10... killer deals regardless!  There's something to be said for the physical disc/case/etc., but especially with how the RLS has gone, I can't complain about the stellar digital games and $5 price point to boot (not to mention the season passes/DLC we all know and love).  I can't say I'm a digital convert, but this generation has definitely gotten me more on that track.

$5, $10... killer deals regardless! There's something to be said for the physical disc/case/etc., but especially with how the RLS has gone, I can't complain about the stellar digital games and $5 price point to boot (not to mention the season passes/DLC we all know and love). I can't say I'm a digital convert, but this generation has definitely gotten me more on that track.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. If the game is digital only then sign me up. I've never had an issue with RLS shipping, but I don't want to jinx myself. Enjoy the deals!

Digital for sure. Better price, get it faster. Hoping for The Show digital to be added, too.
There's a good chance that they'll add it. Some titles that I believe were available for both formats include Uncharted Collection, God of War 3, The Last of Us? and I know I'm forgetting a few.

Looks like that quiz is gone now.
It's because a lot of the information that it was quizzing on isn't public knowledge yet. Someone pulled the trigger too early because I did some Googling for answers and couldn't find any. It was a terrible quiz in the long run due to not enough known or supporting information (I was a courseware designer for 15 years).

With that said, still an easy 3k points.

And I didn't complete it in an attempt to get the bonus 300 points (couldn't find answers either).  Greedy and foolish I tell you!  :whistle2:(  Not like it was 3,000 points... OH WAIT.  :whistle2:/

The one that gave me the most pause was "The Base game is required to play Blood and Wine" but Hearts of Stone required it, so figured it was the same.

Then a question about which new decks were coming to Gwent, and I found a Reddit post confirming them early. lol

Otherwise is was simple questions like how many hours B&W offers, how many swords Geralt uses, and the name of his Horse ;p

The one that gave me the most pause was "The Base game is required to play Blood and Wine" but Hearts of Stone required it, so figured it was the same.

Then a question about which new decks were coming to Gwent, and I found a Reddit post confirming them early. lol

Otherwise is was simple questions like how many hours B&W offers, how many swords Geralt uses, and the name of his Horse ;p
Didn't know about the reddit thread! just referenced what Gwent packs came out with HoS and didn't select any answers containing either. Process of elimination! :D

Yea, I should have mentioned that before. I used the reddit thread for that answer as well. Some of it you just had to interpret.

Thankfully we should all hopefully have enough points for Uncharted at least!
I've checked so much the past week and a half, was hoping it'd be up early like Ratchet and Clank was.

Have to work late tomorrow and totally have a feeling it's gonna go up then. >_>

I've checked so much the past week and a half, was hoping it'd be up early like Ratchet and Clank was.

Have to work late tomorrow and totally have a feeling it's gonna go up then. >_>

Ugh. I hear that, murphy's law. Fingers crossed for ya man.

Has that ever happened before? Not to my knowledge. That said, they've been highly unpredictable, so I guess anything's possible!

Day one patch is a second patch. v1.02 popped up on my screen a few minutes ago. Looks like the Day 1 patch weighs in at 5GB and the follow up is 140MB.

Hype!

53.58GB in total for the digital download codes that hopefully go up tonight for all to play.

It's not super common for games to pop up on the site on launch day.
Ratchet and Clank might have been an exception because it's only a $40 and was more of a reboot/rerelease of an old PS2 title.

They said back in March that the game would go up as soon as it releases. So the worry shouldn't be if it goes up today, it's just how much of our day we spend refreshing.

On a side note, I can't wait for those shirts to freaking disappear.

They said back in March that the game would go up as soon as it releases. So the worry shouldn't be if it goes up today, it's just how much of our day we spend refreshing.

On a side note, I can't wait for those shirts to freaking disappear.
I know, those shirts are terrible. 500 points Plus 10 dollars? lol

The wait is killing me!  Patience awaits, I think I'd say for all of us!  I think I've actually gotten MORE impatient with age, ha!  I'm going to watch Civil War tonight finally (I hate crowds more than I love Marvel somehow)... so guaranteed it'll go up then ugh!

bread's done
Back