The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

My order glitched after taking my points. I'm screwed...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
After you paid? After I paid it had a could not connect error, my points were gone.

I refreshed, and then it loaded Order complete and then it showed in the My Orders section. Keep trying if you have that window up

Oh, and it's the Digital Deluxe version of Uncharted :D

Physical copy of MLB the Show MVP edition

Physical copy of Ratchet and Clank 

and Digital copy of Battleborn

Does anybody have a direct link to Uncharted? Everytime I get to the page it refreshes back to the default catalog page :/

After you paid? After I paid it had a could not connect error, my points were gone.

I refreshed, and then it loaded Order complete and then it showed in the My Orders section. Keep trying if you have that window up
Nope! At the step right before that. :( I hit next to go to payment, and it snatched my points and now I can't add it back to my cart...

The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
• UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End
• UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End Triple Pack: Includes future access to three pieces of content: the first ever single-player story add-on for the UNCHARTED series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new multiplayer content
• Instantly unlock the Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge trucker hats for use in Multiplayer.

Once this starts working can anyone confirm if Uncharted and Battleborn come with season pass?
Uncharted comes with the Triple Pack.

Battleborn does not come with the season pass.

Check your e-mail too. Your code will be attached to that as well if it went through correctly.
Thanks for that! This was my first time so I didn't know.

Check your e-mail too. Your code will be attached to that as well if it went through correctly.
Thanks for that! This was my first time so I didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! At the step right before that. :( I hit next to go to payment, and it snatched my points and now I can't add it back to my cart...

Nooooo. That's shit. :(

Email them ASAP, they should be able to procure some backup codes in case crap like this happens but wish you luck man.

same thing happened to me I just tried tweeting them and will email as well though they didn't email me back the past two times I emailed.

My order is stuck in created status, was able to get into the payment screen but it crashed. Can't get back into the payment page and can't add new ones to my cart. I know the point will come back but hope there's a way to still get Uncharted and Battleborn

Am showing a $10 charge on my card too so payment did get through, hopefully everything works out!

I got to the screen where I had to pay and it's won't connect.

It's ate my POINTS! :/ Who can I contact?

Looks for now like I'm screwed. Added Uncharted to cart, managed to get to the payment site. Entered my card info, clicked on the final "Complete Order" or "Pay" button, and the payment site crashed. Tried refreshing, and it said my session timed out. So the order was successfully created, but not paid. Can't find any way to get back to the payment site and finish payment. Can't restart the process entirely, because I can't add the game to my cart again. Ugh.

I tweeted them as well. I feel like Battleborn will be gone faster than Uncharted due to limited copies. I'm look like a mad here constantly refreshing my phone...

Send the team an e-mail and a lot of times they will release an errored out order right then.  Right now they might be slammed so they might not get back to you as quickly as they normally do.  Just include the Order number that is errored out.  

I had an order in for UC4 and Battleborn and it's error out on the payment screen. What's the chances of me getting both? I emailed them but I have no points now. :(

Well I'm doubly screwed. It ate 18,000 of my points (wtf?) and now I can't add either game to my cart.

In the past they've completely ignored my e-mails and haven't even refunded me the $10 or points that they screwed me out of for The Division and Far Cry yet.

I'm pretty much over this "rewards program".

Yup stuck with order created took my points and now I can't pay or do anything. fuck.
I'm sure I can get an UC4 Code but I'm worried about Battleborn now. :/ only 46 LEFT.

Hopefully with the email I sent they can do something about my points and or the codes it's wouldn't let me pay for.

I'm sure I can get an UC4 Code but I'm worried about Battleborn now. :/ only 46 LEFT.

Hopefully with the email I sent they can do something about my points and or the codes it's wouldn't let me pay for.
Yeah I sent them an email. I was getting both Battleborn and Uncharted. I don't understand how they don't have a system in place to either prevent this or if there is an order created why there isn't a way to complete/pay the order from the created order. That's dumb as hell.

Yeah I sent them an email. I was getting both Battleborn and Uncharted. I don't understand how they don't have a system in place to either prevent this or if there is an order created why there isn't a way to complete/pay the order from the created order. That's dumb as hell.
Exactly, Make it so you have up to an hour to finish paying after you redeem your points on it.

Edit: After 30mins, I should have my points back right?

Let me put it this way.

1. Has anyone ever had them ACTUALLY respond to a support e-mail?

2. How many days/weeks/months did it take before they replied?

Well this is the first time the site has screwed me over and I can't say it doesn't hurt. Will have to see how their support is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They really surprised me putting them up today. 

With the "this week" statement, thought it'd be at least Friday or Saturday, but I guess tomorrow still counts as this week. xD

Let me put it this way.

1. Has anyone ever had them ACTUALLY respond to a support e-mail?

2. How many days/weeks/months did it take before they replied?
The MLB update was the 19th so they got back to me three days later. But by the end of the day, my order processed. In the past, they got back to me within the week. These codes are flying though. It's safe to say Battleborn is gone.

Yeah they responded to one of my website contact us things saying they couldn't see what I wrote 3 weeks later then I emailed them back and received nothing still. Really hope they get back to me this time I atleast want my points back if nothing else.

bread's done
Back