The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Since I was halfway through that Witcher 3 quiz when they pulled it originally, getting 100% the first time this round screwed me out of my bonus 300 points.  DOH!  Oh well, just happy it was put back on the site.  3,000 points - can't complain!

Since I was halfway through that Witcher 3 quiz when they pulled it originally, getting 100% the first time this round screwed me out of my bonus 300 points. DOH! Oh well, just happy it was put back on the site. 3,000 points - can't complain!
I thought the same thing would've happened to me, but I was able to get the bonus points! :)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

How odd, starting the souls series I finally decided to get Bloodborne. I've added it to my cart in the past then kept changing my mind if I'd play it or not. Doing so, I guess I triggered the "you've bought this already".

Eh, I guess it's probably a sign I need to stop checking the site so much, but Doom looks so fun though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my Uncharted code! All is well!
U
Did you call them or are they just slowly responding to people's emails?

I might have to call them on my lunch break tomorrow since I haven't heard about any of my 3 cancelled orders...

Did you call them or are they just slowly responding to people's emails?

I might have to call them on my lunch break tomorrow since I haven't heard about any of my 3 cancelled orders...
I just waited for then to send it to me. I think they were doing it in waves. Some people who called for their code, received it within a few hours. Best of luck to you.

i think the odds are decent because its one of the 12 games that they are giving away for prizes, just no idea when it will go up. We are all still waiting for DOOM!!

Now the question is: do you abuse the RLS service because of their mistake?
while it does make it tempting. All the no slice does is make me want to keep the game even more.
I just wish I could play it now but I've spent minimal time at home. (At the hospital cause fiance just had a kid)

I used to work at Circuit City when they went under and my god do I miss the Sony and Microsoft RLS programs. Got so much free/cheap stuff.

I've seriously considered taking a part-time job at a retail store just so I can use them again. (Ok, I also do need some extra income, but the program sadly was factoring in just as high...)

Anybody else notice that ever since that site maintenance last week, the site doesn't auto-log out after 15-20 minutes of inactivity? If you have it set to keep you logged in, it now actually keeps you logged in. Just visited the site at my work computer after a weekend away, and I didn't have to log in again. Small but appreciated improvement. :)

Quick note on that Uncharted 4 Multiplayer quiz:

One of the multiple choices you can click on in question #3 is "Trails". This is not a trick question - like my username, it's just misspelled. That particular option SHOULD read "Trials".

Quick note on that Uncharted 4 Multiplayer quiz:

One of the multiple choices you can click on in question #3 is "Trails". This is not a trick question - like my username, it's just misspelled. That particular option SHOULD read "Trials".
Yep - this one got me.

I completely thought it was a trick question. Especially since 'Trails' sounds like a fake answer they'd used for an Uncharted quiz, lol.

Apparently, a new Mirror's Edge quiz has been published. However, when I click on it, there are no quizzes available. This happening for anybody else?

Apparently, a new Mirror's Edge quiz has been published. However, when I click on it, there are no quizzes available. This happening for anybody else?
Yep, you're not alone. I'll bet the quiz will show up as it should by tomorrow. May just be a cache refreshing issue or something on the back end. Here's to hoping for 3k points!

Welp, looks like they pulled that Mirror's Edge "quiz" before we could take it.  Hoping it comes back soon for mega points as mispeld said!

PlayStation On did a live stream today on Twitch. I only saw the last few min. but they did say that they would be adding DOOM and Overwatch this week!!! Keep refreshing tomorrow and Friday

PlayStation On did a live stream today on Twitch. I only saw the last few min. but they did say that they would be adding DOOM and Overwatch this week!!! Keep refreshing tomorrow and Friday
Awesome. It's been hard not buying Doom at Best Buy as I want to play it so bad.

I have just enough points for both! Maybe I should some mobile quizzes even though they take forever to load on my Note 4.

Just a side note, does anyone feel like it's harder to get rewards since the OnPsFans twitter page started up?

I have just enough points for both! Maybe I should some mobile quizzes even though they take forever to load on my Note 4.
Just a side note, does anyone feel like it's harder to get rewards since the OnPsFans twitter page started up?
Definitely, considering they never accept new Twitter followers (well not me anyway). If it wasn't for this thread, I'd never know when events, quizzes and games were up.

Definitely, considering they never accept new Twitter followers (well not me anyway). If it wasn't for this thread, I'd never know when events, quizzes and games were up.
You should download Tapatalk and follow this thread. That's how I get instant updates regarding this and other threads on the CAG forums. I follow the Twitter group as well so I'm connected, lol.

You should download Tapatalk and follow this thread. That's how I get instant updates regarding this and other threads on the CAG forums. I follow the Twitter group as well so I'm connected, lol.
Im not taking any chances today. I have tapatalk notifications on for this thread, twitter notifications on for On.playstation and the fans pages, and I told my boss I should be expecting a phone call should I need to step out for a couple minutes

Edit: although tapatalk isn't notifying me of my posts... Meh

Im not taking any chances today. I have tapatalk notifications on for this thread, twitter notifications on for On.playstation and the fans pages, and I told my boss I should be expecting a phone call should I need to step out for a couple minutes

Edit: although tapatalk isn't notifying me of my posts... Meh
Sweet deal my man. Good luck!

[quote name="CheapAssHustla" post="13343283" timestamp="1464281009"]Sweet deal my man. Good luck!

Thanks for the idea of tapatalk. Never going to miss a deal again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but because I'm assuming it's today (because I assumed it'd be Friday last time), it's actually gonna be Friday this time lol
They're gonna throw us all for a loop and add them early Saturday morning while we're all sleeping in.

"BOOM. Let's watch you crash the site NOW, you punks!"

I don't know of what I'm doing wrong, I subscribed to the thread with tapatalk, but I'm not getting any notifications for these new comments

This app is pretty awesome, thanks for posting it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I had been wondering for some time how you guys had been tracking the posts and updates to this website in real time but was too chicken to bring it up since it seemed everyone was already on board, so thank you CheapAssHustla for mentioning Tapatalk!  Perhaps now I won't have to camp in the browser constantly either haha. Thank you!

I had been wondering for some time how you guys had been tracking the posts and updates to this website in real time but was too chicken to bring it up since it seemed everyone was already on board, so thank you CheapAssHustla for mentioning Tapatalk! Perhaps now I won't have to camp in the browser constantly either haha. Thank you!
Im still camping the browser lol

Sorry to hear man. I fumbled around. Kind of working. If I come up with some secret I'll pass if your way.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear man. I fumbled around. Kind of working. If I come up with some secret I'll pass if your way.
Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
Oh no its more of a joke.. That I'm on Twitter and trying all these notifications, but to me good old F5 works too

I had been wondering for some time how you guys had been tracking the posts and updates to this website in real time but was too chicken to bring it up since it seemed everyone was already on board, so thank you CheapAssHustla for mentioning Tapatalk! Perhaps now I won't have to camp in the browser constantly either haha. Thank you!
Don't worry about it man. We're all here to get deals and help each other out. If you follow @OnPSFans on Twitter, I would turn on mobile notifications (texts) so you can get their updates in real time. It helps me because I don't have data so I manage those texts and Twitter updates.

Just subscribed via Tapatalk, here's to not missing out anymore!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back