The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Good guy/gal kolma doesn't use phone while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for not assuming but guy :p
I usually glance at watch for notifications but it was being to vague only saying "X person said something in Y forum" and i don't scroll while driving.

I need to mow my lawn right now but Doom is more important!
"Honey? Honey, come look at this. The neighbor keeps starting up the lawnmower, mowing two lengths of the lawn, then killing the motor and running back inside. Look, here he comes again!"

PlayStation On did a live stream today on Twitch. I only saw the last few min. but they did say that they would be adding DOOM and Overwatch this week!!! Keep refreshing tomorrow and Friday
So I'm guessing "this week" actually means "within the next week or so"... did anyone else see the live stream?

They never said they going to do a catalog update this week.

F9kvAS4.jpg

So Doom is confirmed coming, but is Overwatch? And did they mean "a part" or "apart" because those mean two opposite things lol.

Shame on those that said this week

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I think i was one of the first people to post about this so i take my part of the blame... I was just trying to relay some info...Sorry guy......

So Doom is confirmed coming, but is Overwatch? And did they mean "a part" or "apart" because those mean two opposite things lol.
from the chat it looks like DOOM and Overwatch are coming. also i think the chat is trying to say he is "a part" of On Playstation

I think i was one of the first people to post about this so i take my part of the blame... I was just trying to relay some info...Sorry guy......

from the chat it looks like DOOM and Overwatch are coming. also i think the chat is trying to say he is "a part" of On Playstation
Haha, no worries. No need to apologize for an honest mistake or a jumbled bit of info. The good news is that both games are coming. I think we can all handle waiting a few more days if it comes to that. We're quite fortunate to have access to any of these deals in the first place. :D

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

if anything good came of this week, a ton of new people got Tapatalk to keep updates on this post.... so it can RULE out life.

Im ok with that  ;)

Happy birthday! From some correspondence with an issue I had awhile back they divulged to me that they will never do updates on weekends; it's strictly a Monday through Friday gig.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday! From some correspondence with an issue I had awhile back they divulged to me that they will never do updates on weekends; it's strictly a Monday through Friday gig.

You think they would because more people would actually have a chance at getting in on the rewards. I work two jobs during the week and my free time is normally around 4:00pm, and then most likely Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Judging by the last several site crashes, maybe weekday updates during work hours are the only thing saving the site from a fiery burning permadeath.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this will be visible to you guys or not, but I attached the email from the On.PlayStation team. Def not trying to get people to miss stuff in case I'm wrong or the rep is wrong; I just know it's nice to have a break from the constant refresh smashing!

[attachment=22113:Screenshot_2016-05-29-00-05-25.png]

Not sure if this will be visible to you guys or not, but I attached the email from the On.PlayStation team. Def not trying to get people to miss stuff in case I'm wrong or the rep is wrong; I just know it's nice to have a break from the constant refresh smashing!

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2016-05-29-00-05-25.png

Great to know directly from them

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just wanted to chime in here on my Far Cry Primal purchase from a few months back. I finally had two days off from work, and finished the main quest line. I liked the game a lot more than I thought I would. I actually want to go back and get the platinum trophy. I think I'm about 3-4 trophies from getting that platinum.

What games are you playing and/or did you finish from RLS?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back