The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Looks like it is week 9 of "Do You Playstation?" and they put it in the wrong quiz section by mistake
That quiz has been updated to the proper title so if you completed it yeterday, you can do it again and net 550 points.

Question, has anyone been able to sign into the mobile app recently? I constantly get an error message.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That quiz has been updated to the proper title so if you completed it yeterday, you can do it again and net 550 points.

Question, has anyone been able to sign into the mobile app recently? I constantly get an error message.

I haven't been able to in a while, probably about two weeks. I know a good amount of people had issues with it, maybe they are working on the connection issues.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to in a while, probably about two weeks. I know a good amount of people had issues with it, maybe they are working on the connection issues.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Just fixed it. I uninstalled the app from the Google Play Store, and reinstalled it. Now I'm able to sign in an knock out those quizzes.

So another week with nothing possibly.  Did we all really mess up the site that bad when Uncharted came out?

Yep. Alive and well. I heard the On.Playstation staff are like feral cats. If you want them to approach you (or update the rewards catalog) you just have to look away and pretend you don't exist. Once they're convinced you're not a threat (to their servers) they'll cautiously emerge. We all just have to lay low a little longer, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep. Alive and well. I heard the On.Playstation staff are like feral cats. If you want them to approach you (or update the rewards catalog) you just have to look away and pretend you don't exist. Once they're convinced you're not a threat (to their servers) they'll cautiously emerge. We all just have to lay low a little longer, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Totally going to drop once I begin my 4 1/2 hour road trip. I'll get going soon guys, don't worry.

Still here. Kinda hoping for a stealth release I happen to refresh on... But I really just want to know the day/time too.

UGH. Lol

Wow, I went on vacation this entire last week and thought I'd be screwed since for sure I thought they'd go up while I was gone!

Now watch it'll go up when I'm sleeping or something. >_>

Damnit Rodgers go throw to Jordy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UghWW.jpg

What are the chances whenever they update that Odin Sphere goes up? Do they ever stock Atlus games?

Mirror's Edge probably more likely?
I could definitely see Mirror's Edge going up since the last EA Game that made an appearance was Need for Speed.

The only Atlus game that was available was Persona 4 Golden. I think there were 2 copies available. Here's to hoping for anything this week...

They did stock a few copies of Dragon's Crown (along with some random Xseed games and such) during their cleanout three or four month's back.  I wouldn't expect to see any as part of the regular or new release catalogue.

What are the chances whenever they update that Odin Sphere goes up? Do they ever stock Atlus games?

Mirror's Edge probably more likely?
Maybe years from now in another clean out honestly. Only Japanese games that we get usually are first parties like Knack and Bloodborne

Edit: Not sure if the examples I gave are second-parties*? but you get my point

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone talking about a clear out like we don't have two infinity shirts left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they were points only, I would buy it. Lol.

Side note. Anyone here use Spotify? I've been using at work and home and I love it. I wonder if we'll ever see codes for it on the site...

I'm a google play music nut here. It's just too perfect allowing me to stream any song usually day of release along with my own imported songs (video game soundtracks and the like)

Side note. Anyone here use Spotify? I've been using at work and home and I love it. I wonder if we'll ever see codes for it on the site...

I do both Apple Music and Spotify... good point about the Spotify being added... it would make sense. I enjoy it a lot. I wish the PS app UI was a little better and that it had a visualizer (leaving static images on my tv worries me since I have a plasma). But it gets the job done. If you or a family member have a .edu address you can get half off subs

Along the same line, I wish they would put some PlayStation Now memberships up

I do both Apple Music and Spotify... good point about the Spotify being added... it would make sense. I enjoy it a lot. I wish the PS app UI was a little better and that it had a visualizer (leaving static images on my tv worries me since I have a plasma). But it gets the job done. If you or a family member have a .edu address you can get half off subs
How does one get half off with an edu adress?

Anyone notice the on PlayStation app has been removed from the iOS store? I just deleted it to see in reinstalling would fix the network issues. I go back to my purchase history, nope; link from the website to iOS store is broken.

Weird.

Anyone notice the on PlayStation app has been removed from the iOS store? I just deleted it to see in reinstalling would fix the network issues. I go back to my purchase history, nope; link from the website to iOS store is broken.

Weird.
That is weird. Have you tried the iPad/iPhone toggle in the upper left hand corner when you search for the app? I have to do that on my iPads when I look for Instagram etc.

I hope you  guys know that I've been in a panic all day about the items going up and here you are talking about spotify and apple music discounts for students.

bread's done
Back