The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

With Doom being on sale next week, I'm going to finally cave and buy it. Been dying to play this game. With my luck, it'll show up on the catalog the next day.

I hope you guys know that I've been in a panic all day about the items going up and here you are talking about spotify and apple music discounts for students.
With Doom being on sale next week, I'm going to finally cave and buy it. Been dying to play this game. With my luck, it'll show up on the catalog the next day.
I'm feeling that way too, I waste so much of my time checking the site. Doom is the only game in interested in the rest of the 12 I got the ones I want.

I honestly can't wait, my phone is going to go off the hook when overwatch goes up. Game looks great, but it's just not for me. I skipped SW battlefield when that went up because I know someone's going to have a great time and that makes me happy.

I say throw on the quizzes! I could binge watching my points go up to where they once were.

I just want Overwatch so I can play with my fiance. Tempted to trade my copy in and go digital, but I feel like they'll add it right after I do.

I haven't even been doing those as I'm not hurting for points and I don't see myself winning anyways. Congrats though!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It looks like the catalog total items count jumped by 3 according to my following, from 112 to 115 (unless carts just expired), but I'm not seeing anything new...

In other news, down to 1 Disney Infinity Shirt!  SO CLOSE!!!!

The do you PlayStation quiz is up for this week.

The Last Guardian - 500 points

I've got my excitement on check, even still I can't wait for it. Ico and shadow are two of my favorite games.

It's funny, doing the quiz made me not want the game as much.

I'm not too into short, but repayable games.
See, and I'm on the flipside. I have a 2yo daughter, so I live for fresh new gaming experiences and narratives that I can play through over the course of a week or two and move on to the next. So this sounds right up my alley. :)

It's funny, doing the quiz made me not want the game as much.

I'm not too into short, but repayable games.
I was very surprised by the 8-10 hours gameplay question. Good for me as I get older but wondering since I only play games once, would be it worth $60?

Not sure

See, and I'm on the flipside. I have a 2yo daughter, so I live for fresh new gaming experiences and narratives that I can play through over the course of a week or two and move on to the next. So this sounds right up my alley. :)
Im the opposite, but the same lol. I too don't have as much time for games as I used to, so that makes me more... Picky with what I play. Games that don't last long I usually won't bother with unless I can get it for cheap. And who knows when this'll be out.

When was the last catalog update, with new stuff particularly, not just restock?

And thank the heavens those shirts are gone! ! ! Whoever bought the last one - THANK YOU!!!

When was the last catalog update, with new stuff particularly, not just restock?

And thank the heavens those shirts are gone! ! ! Whoever bought the last one - THANK YOU!!!
The week of Uncharted 4 was the last big update. Had U4 and battleborn

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Also new quiz under Paragon that is also titled Week 14 that is only one question long and worth 500pts. Has to be a mistake. 

Anyone else really tempted to get Doom on PSN before the sale ends?
I'm actually waiting to see if it hits 50% off on Amazon's Prime Day on the 12th. If it does, I'm going for it. I'll save my points in hopes that Sony offers the PSVR on the Rewards page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you can technically say they updated the store since the T-Shirt is a new item, lol. Just playing. Most likely they found an extra laying around or someone's order was cancelled.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The freaking shirt is back.
no.gif

bread's done
Back