The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Filled up the form because I seriously need a copy of Overwatch. Though just wondering about the info they requested: they're not gonna stalk/track you or anything right? Reason I ask is because I normally don't give my Twitter handle to anyone...

Filled up the form because I seriously need a copy of Overwatch. Though just wondering about the info they requested: they're not gonna stalk/track you or anything right? Reason I ask is because I normally don't give my Twitter handle to anyone...
I don't think they do. They also mentioned there's an update next week! Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Not for me but it did make me change my password.
Ok, cool. Same for me. I thought someone hacked my account.

Edit: @onPlayStation: Winners of the OverWatch codes have been emailed!

m.twitter.com/onPlayStation

Nothing for me. Hopefully it shows up in the update(s) slated for this week...

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't get into Chrome (my usual)
Loaded up Edge Browser and it started up fine, logged in and it told me my password expired. signed up for a new one and site is working just fine.
There are no updates.

Back to site on chrome with changed password so it didn't do auto login (Which I guess this site does REALLY poorly) because I was greeted with this.
JWPgHUe.png

Guess this is where all the redirect loop errors came from (You can see that it scrolled much further down with more errors lol)

True story, I was in the restroom when I noticed 4-5 notifications of updates from this thread. One or two and I might shrug it off. This many and I was all over it thinking there was a catalog update. I think i looked crazy while trying to rush out of there quickly to open my phone.

Thanks everyone.

Catalogue watch Day 3:

The first two days have passed like a slug on concrete in search of grass as green as a spring lawn. The midnight oil is pulled from the sky and poured into ceramic mugs that hold the warmth of hope. Some say the wait is unnecessary, perilous even. Rations run thin, but the idea of value gaming keep us full. Hold tight compadres, there's always a calm before the storm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catalogue watch Day 3:

The first two days have passed like a slug on concrete in search of grass as green as a spring lawn. The midnight oil is pulled from the sky and poured into ceramic mugs that hold the warmth of hope. Some say the wait is unnecessary, perilous even. Rations run thin, but the idea of value gaming keep us full. Hold tight compadres, there's always a calm before the storm...

This just made my day. Even if loyalty doesn't update today, I feel complete.

Catalogue watch Day 3:

Beautiful

I had both in my cart, went to check out, and then it removed them both. What the heck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There were 8 when I added mine to the cart. Second I hit checkout it was removed from my cart. That's why I thought it was an error until you lucky bastards got yours lol

I had a DS4 in my cart and was waiting a minute to see if anything else dropped to add to the order. DS4s ran out and it was just taken out of my cart. Awesome. Guess having it in your cart doesn't matter anymore, you have to pay for it immediately.

Damn you, you beautiful lucky bastards, haha! I step away from my work computer for 10 minutes and this is what happens.
My name isn't Cheaphustla for no reason, lol. There were five total for 3,000 points/$85. The controllers went super fast. There were 15 or so.

bread's done
Back