The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

that's a LOT of copies of Watch Dogs 2.
Also way more expensive than TLG Point wise... I will pass on it...

I'm gonna pass on Watchdogs 2 don't really have a desire for it and points are running low. We need some contests for massive points again.

Yeah super weird, especially with TLG being first party. Come on, more games :D

(Also, looking like 10/15 may be the new price points for digi/phys?)
I think you're right. I don't mind it though. I saved so much money from this site. I'd even pay $20 for a new release digital/physical.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So i just got wd2 and it says physical. But I just checked under the My Codes tab and there's a code for wd2. I redeemed it and indeed it is the voucher for the digital wd2 gold edition...I well now I can download it on both my ps4s and co-ok with my gf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Yeah super weird, especially with TLG being first party. Come on, more games :D

(Also, looking like 10/15 may be the new price points for digi/phys?)
If it means they can get more copies of games so more people can get them, I don't mind paying an extra $5.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tried to get WD2 it said my session had ended at checkout. I'm trying to add it WD2 to my cart and now it's saying I reached my limit. I'm sure I could get assistance but by the time they respond they will probably be sold out. 

Edit:

Apparently I have an order creation number too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to get WD2 it said my session had ended at checkout. I'm trying to add it WD2 to my cart and now it's saying I reached my limit. I'm sure I could get assistance but by the time they respond they will probably be sold out.
It's probably already in your cart then.

Either that or the system thinks you bought it. So, you can either email them to remove it from your profile OR wait i believe 3 hours and it will drop off your account and you can re-add the game.

There should be enough copies if you have to wait.

Looks like thats it.
The question remains... How quick will TLG take to arrive? It might just end up getting wrapped just so there's more to open. (if its coming within a week from Xmas)

I hope not. I passed on The Last Guardian for a digital copy. Otherwise I would have picked it up either yesterday or today. I just don't like having physical copies anymore.
I have been shifting the same way but On.Playstation has been so infrequent lately I jump on whatever I can find.

Watch Dogs 2 good? I liked the first one, but it from everything I've seen the new one doesn't have a dark tone like the first one. I liked the dark tone.

If it means they can get more copies of games so more people can get them, I don't mind paying an extra $5.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I think this is more of what will happen. I know there was a rumor of On.PS being over budget this year. If they raised the price $5 each that may keep it going. I'd rather pay a little (very little) more to get something than pay less and get nothing.

Sweet, an Earthbound remake? I'm in
or Startropics.

MikeJones.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so that was a great update in my opinion. I think we need to move on from thinking about Overwatch and other games in the past. It seems like it's a new crew anyway. So far the new guy got us some games going (may have been leftover work from our last one). He even seems chatty over Twitter.

I think the only way to be happy with On.PS is to expect nothing and be delighted over anything. Not like they are required to do anything for us anyways.

Also, for those wondering if you will get TLG before Christmas there is a slim possibility. If the shipping company is on point and go like my previous orders, if it was purchased on a Wednesday - Thursday then they were shipped the following Tuesday. Then it all depends on how long it takes to get to you (by Friday for me). You might get it JUST before Christmas, but you might get it by then.

Also, for those wondering if you will get TLG before Christmas there is a slim possibility. If the shipping company is on point and go like my previous orders, if it was purchased on a Wednesday - Thursday then they were shipped the following Tuesday. Then it all depends on how long it takes to get to you (by Friday for me). You might get it JUST before Christmas, but you might get it by then.
Just hate that I gambled on a Digital Version and missed out. Ugh

Alright so that was a great update in my opinion. I think we need to move on from thinking about Overwatch and other games in the past. It seems like it's a new crew anyway. So far the new guy got us some games going (may have been leftover work from our last one). He even seems chatty over Twitter.

I think the only way to be happy with On.PS is to expect nothing and be delighted over anything. Not like they are required to do anything for us anyways.
I just miss the updates of the past :cry: While there were some quality additions this time around, it seems like such a light amount for something they seemed to be hyping up in advance

I just got a shipment notification from FedEx that the RLS is sending me something for delivery on Monday so it looks like the Last Guardian copies went out already. At least the copies bought yesterday did.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've missed out on plenty of games because I didn't want a digital version and retail never happened :(

*looking at you especially Beyond: Two Souls PS4
It's funny you mentioned that game. I was contemplating importing it, but I never did. I think it was $40 plus shipping at the time. Not sure of the price now though. My rule of my thumb is with this site is if a game gets listed that you're interested, I would order it if you can. If not you'll take the chance that the game may never come back in stock, or it'll be a while before it comes back in stock.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Added UC4 to cart and tried to check out, got an error saying something about order was not processed. Looked in my Order History and it shows the order "created" but not paid for. Anyone know how to fix this and get to the payment screen?

Added UC4 to cart and tried to check out, got an error saying something about order was not processed. Looked in my Order History and it shows the order "created" but not paid for. Anyone know how to fix this and get to the payment screen?
Just happened to me. I contacted them on Twitter and had zero response so I emailed them using the contact us at the bottom of the page. Good luck.

bread's done
Back