The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

6 months, lol...that's probably a lot more time at blockbuster than I plan to spend at this point(just passed my 4th year anniversary =/ ) Oh well.

[quote name='Vortextk']6 months, lol...that's probably a lot more time at blockbuster than I plan to spend at this point(just passed my 4th year anniversary =/ ) Oh well.[/QUOTE]

ohh that sounds nice, but i'll probably quit by the 6 month mark

[quote name='Bazylik']Do you have to be an employee of any retail store/chain or does it have to be electronics only?[/QUOTE]

Select stores only.

[quote name='tinyandi']Alan Wake is available right now at that other website. :cough:[/QUOTE]

That's insane, I can't believe that

[quote name='hqn101']Heavy Rain Now Availiable On RLS[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Got Alan Wake and Heavy Rain both on the same day. What a good day!

Yeah I grabbed Alan Wake yesterday. Was kind of surprised. Only a few quizzes away from Heavy Rain. It's sad these sites are the only reason I wanna stay at Best Buy. I hate working there.

I think everyone's wrapped up in the excitement of the auctions (which have frankly all gone beyond their value at this point) that everyone missed the awesomeness of Heavy Rain listing on the page.

I think the most ridiculous aucton at this point is probably the Ratchet bundle that is now at 9400+ points bid on it. Aside from the silly pen, these are 2 games that are readily available in the rewards section, I've never seen either of the Ratchet's for PS3 sold out. Now they're in an auction and people are bidding crazy high on them. The prices on the PSP Go are getting a little ridiculous as well and I suspect will only get even more out of hand before they close. Even now as I'm looking I see a new contendor to ridiculous bidding, the PS Eye camera for 10000+. Really? That's enough for more than 3 full price ps3 games...

Hey I finally got over 3000 points so I want to get a new game, does anyone know the exact days they add new stuff to the catalog ? Because I already have MAG ( hated it ).

What are the chances that Mod Nation makes it on the list ?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Hey I finally got over 3000 points so I want to get a new game, does anyone know the exact days they add new stuff to the catalog ? Because I already have MAG ( hated it ).

What are the chances that Mod Nation makes it on the list ?[/QUOTE]

Its random but games are usually put up 90 Days from release day.

My exact question! Was blown away by the modnation quicklook on giantbomb, possible 90 days huh...hm. Guess I'll just rent it from work for the time being and either buy it off amazon when I quit or this when it gets put up.

I am not 100% sure but I think the newest Socom Game for the PSP was 3000 points and now its 2000 points. But it might have always been 2000 idk

Did anybody win or even bid on any of the auctions? I was really planning on going after one of the PSPgo systems they had up, but with all this talk of a PSP2 I held off, plus I already have 2 PSP 3000 systems.

I hope the hint of a PS3 system on the RLS pans out... they took that first step putting the PSPgo on there.. I got like 62 thousand points buring a hole in my pocket!

[quote name='AshesofWake']10 bucks per item.[/QUOTE]

ouch !!.......well I guess technically we are kinda getting free games anyways so $10 for a semi-newish release isnt bad.

is the shipping fast or slow ?

[quote name='AshesofWake']i got my games within a week of ordering so i consider it pretty fast :) i live in california btw.[/QUOTE]

alright awesome, thanks for all the help :bouncy::bouncy:

here's hoping they put God of War III on there soon :D

[quote name='AshesofWake']i got my games within a week of ordering so i consider it pretty fast :) i live in california btw.[/QUOTE]

Its been taking longer and longer for me I order MAG on the 12th and its still not here.

[quote name='hqn101']Its been taking longer and longer for me I order MAG on the 12th and its still not here.[/QUOTE]

Same problem here. I ordered MAG and Heavy Rain the day they were released and I still have not received either. Anyone else in the same boat? I've been holding off on emailing them...but I'm wondering if its system-wide.

[quote name='AshesofWake']question: can you order multiple of the same game? like can i order littlebigplanet one time and another copy some other time?[/QUOTE]

I think you can only order 1 copy at a time. When I first ordered Infamous and Killzone 2 they were taken down and put back up when they became greatest hits. I ordered Uncharted 2 it stayed up and I can order it again. I don't understand it?!
EDIT: and MAG is listed again so I can order that again as well.

[quote name='hqn101']Its been taking longer and longer for me I order MAG on the 12th and its still not here.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it on the 12th as well and I'm still waiting.

[quote name='Napegator']Is the RLS down for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

It just worked for me. I ordered Heavy Rain cause I missed it last time.

I've not received either MAG or Heavy Rain. I decided to email them today to see what's going on. I'll report when I have an answer.

Anyone else noticed the new wordage in the reward area. "We require a $5 processing fee for each emailed code item ordered through the Rewards Catalog." Hmm... :)

OK, so since May 11 I've order 3 games now. The first was MAG, then Heavy Rain on May 19th, and finally MLB 10 on May 27th. I received a package from RLS yesterday and what do you know, it was Heavy Rain... I have no fucking clue where MAG is.

[quote name='tinyandi']I've not received either MAG or Heavy Rain. I decided to email them today to see what's going on. I'll report when I have an answer.[/QUOTE]

I got a response yesterday saying I need to wait between 10 and 15 business days....today is the 14th business day. ::sigh::

FYI, I followed up with RLS and they said there was a delay sending out MAG and that, at least for me, it was shipped out on 6/2/10. HTH for some of you.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']OK, so since May 11 I've order 3 games now. The first was MAG, then Heavy Rain on May 19th, and finally MLB 10 on May 27th. I received a package from RLS yesterday and what do you know, it was Heavy Rain... I have no fucking clue where MAG is.[/QUOTE]

Another RLS package today... of course it was MLB 10. At this point I'd be happy to just get my points and $10 back for MAG.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Another RLS package today... of course it was MLB 10. At this point I'd be happy to just get my points and $10 back for MAG.[/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='Vortextk']Am I blind or are they closed; auctions, where are they?[/QUOTE]

The auctions were only up for 1 week. As soon as they ended the link was removed from RLS.

You didn't miss anything. By the 4th or 5th day everything had just gotten out of hand. IIRC the PSP Go systems ended at over 30,000 points a piece.

[quote name='loxthefox']Funny thing...ordered 5 games on Friday, payment has yet to clear at the bank, just got all 5 games in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

damn thats a quick turn around

looks like they added some PSP downloadble game codes. only new game I see is Fat Princess, i prefer physical but a good deal since they're only $5 for the codes.

So happy they have the downloadable games up now. The only ones I see now are:

- Fat Princess
- Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
- God Of War COL
- Jak and Daxter TLF

Also notice the DLC games are 1,000 extra points..... :roll:

So, I just got a job at KMart. The pay bites (but what can you expect from an entry level sales job?), but it's valid for RLS. So that's epic win :)

My question is, now that I'm signed up (but not verified), is it possible to do the training quizes? I'm seeing them all grayed out, so I'm assuming the reason is because I'm not verified yet. I sure hope I'm wrong, because having to wait 2 - 4 weeks for a pay stub is going to bite!

If anybody thats a RLS member can get me verified I would appreaciate it, the MALE RLS track suits for HOME runs out this month I believe, and there is also a receive LBP Pirates of the caribean DLC, so if you can, or if you got them and arent going to use them id appreaciate if you would think of me, lol. The stars will thank you, lol.

bread's done
Back