The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

GOW3 showed up a good time ago:
[quote name='cheapa$$']God of War 3... Finally!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]
It has not been back often, but it has been restocked a few times since.

As of today (Thursday) ModNation and Heavy Rain are out of stock for me. But they will return soon. If this was the old RLS it would be hard to get teh new games, but the rewards sectin is ten times better now than it was before.

But this talk of different rewards got me to take a look. In the rewards section under a Best Buy account Motorstorm Pacific Rift shows up on the 3rd page of the Advocate account - between MLB 10 and Ratchet - Crack In Time. This game does not show under a Target Advocate account...

i am an target advocate. i do see motostorm between mlb and racket. but you are for best buy and have (until recently) gow3 and heavy rain. that is also strange. i saw gow3 and heavy rain up until i received advocate status. (in august if i remember correctly.) gow3 may have been gone ealier than that, but i know i saw heavy rain not to many months ago.

[quote name='thekrayze']i am an target advocate. i do see motostorm between mlb and racket. but you are for best buy and have (until recently) gow3 and heavy rain. that is also strange. i saw gow3 and heavy rain up until i received advocate status. (in august if i remember correctly.) gow3 may have been gone ealier than that, but i know i saw heavy rain not to many months ago.[/QUOTE]

So you do see Motorstorm? I am not seeing it right now in a Target Advocate account...

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Im also am a Target guy and I have accessories (PS3 mics, controllers, PSP GO stands, etc.) and also just the normal games and such[/QUOTE]

Do you see Motorstorm between MLB 10 and Ratchet?

i do see it fuss. i am an advocate for target. this is crazy. i would prefer to see it all. it is strange that you do not see it in another advocate for target.

to that end, i do not see any ps3 mics.

[quote name='fuss']So you do see Motorstorm? I am not seeing it right now in a Target Advocate account...

Do you see Motorstorm between MLB 10 and Ratchet?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do , it is the Pacific Rift one though.

[quote name='thekrayze']i do see it fuss. i am an advocate for target. this is crazy. i would prefer to see it all. it is strange that you do not see it in another advocate for target.

to that end, i do not see any ps3 mics.[/QUOTE]

ehh they are crazy amounts of points anyways lol

I wonder if it is because Motorstorm was ordered from that Target account... I know the EZ does this, never thought the RLS did this.

And I see the bluetooth headset, its like the third reward listed - this is under the BBY and target rewards.

Question to everybody - can you see an item you already ordered thru the RLS recently?

if you mean ps3 mic as bluetooth, i can see the bluetooth. but if you mean ps3 mic as microphone that can used with sing star, no, i can not see anything like that

I am new to this forum, but I have been doing Rls site for awhile. How can I tell when I will be able to see other things like psp go stand and controller?

on the RLS site. look at the top right corner. you will see your profile name. beside that you will see your status. below that will be yourstore and then below that you will see if you are an advocate.

if you are an advocate, you would see the adovacte only items on the rewards section. mostly hardware at this point. ps3 remote, ps3 controllers, ps3 eye camera, psp go accessories.

[quote name='theduke0326']Is there any way to tell until when you will become a advocate?[/QUOTE]
No there is not. But you know how long it takes, so go from there. :bouncy:

i noticed that they added back the red ps3 controller i think. there are now 4 colors on the site once more. Advocate only item

(hopefully systems are soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really hoping they bring back Heavy Rain and Mod Nation soon. I wana grab both of those and a blue Dual Shock (I'm still rocking the old Sixaxis).

Just to confirm, I read in one of my old emails from RLS that each account can only order something once (though the email was only referring to software).

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I ordered 3 copies of one game once...[/QUOTE]
How long ago? Was it on the current version of the? I know there was a limit on the old RLS, really can't recall if it was one or two of each item. I know I did get a few controllers on the old RLS. I could not find anything about this in the FAQ

Also - MAG is going to Greatest Hits, so if you were planning on getting that hold off a bit for it to drop 1,000 points (down to 2,000).

[quote name='fuss']No there is not. But you know how long it takes, so go from there. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Is there any way to see when you've logged in? I found all my transactions but I didn't do anything in August but I think I logged in, just didn't take a test or buy anything. If so then I'm an advocate next month. If not I have to wait until like March. :p

[quote name='fuss']How long ago? Was it on the current version of the? I know there was a limit on the old RLS, really can't recall if it was one or two of each item. I know I did get a few controllers on the old RLS. I could not find anything about this in the FAQ

Also - MAG is going to Greatest Hits, so if you were planning on getting that hold off a bit for it to drop 1,000 points (down to 2,000).[/QUOTE]
The new version of the site.

I recently ordered another 3 games, 2 of them have arrived but the last hasn't shown up yet.
I'll let you know when I get it. Thanks for the heads up on MAG, I'm planning on getting that when it's MOVE compatible.:bouncy:

And if anyone is looking to get a job with one of the listed companies I'd suggest joining this site now. I joined the RLS site 3 months before I actually started working with the company. By my understanding, you could become and Advocate without ever being verified.:D

You just couldn't purchase anything until you're an employee.

i put in my huge order 3 weeks ago and it arrived:

120gb ps3 w/ lbp:goty, mlb10 the show and infamous- 20,000 points in case you want to save up
heavy rain
silver and blue dualshock 3's

now i can sell mine under 70 hour's played 60gb w/2 sixaxis to someone on here or ebay!
oh and you have to visit the site once a month for 6 months straight to be a advocate or so it says, i think on the old one you could order more than one item the same but like right now it's not showing me blue or silver ds3's but there's red and black, they added a ps3 bundle above, a pspgo bundle and psp black 3000 bundle for 12,000 points, i think there like once a month type deals

I would be ok with once a month. just in i knew that it was once a month and what "time" they were going to add. i guess that is the point though.

last night i had a real bad nightmare (you all will laugh)
i had a dream i logged into the rls site. went to rewards first as i always do and there was a PS3 and psp console for the taking. Of course i added to my cart. i then looked at more rewards and got like Mod nation racer, and they had MGS4. i added them and was ready to check out. Well it took me back to the rewards and they had more stuff that i added. i went to my cart again and the PS3 and psp consoles were gone. i checked the rewards and they were gone there too. all the rewards were gone. then all my points got reset back to zero. i wanted to cry. i then woke up in a cold sweat and checked the website for real. no consoles :(

man i was scared

needless to say. i really want those consoles. real bad.

well i nabbed the ps3, but the psp and the pspgo bundle's sat there for a good 6 hours and the other one was there the next day, most people don't have 12,000 or 20,000 points for the ps3 just sitting there cause all they have ever had was games, so everyone spent there points, hopefully the get that move controller bundle, that is one scary a$$ dream, lmao

selfishly, i am hoping for that. I am hoping that most people spent their points on games and accessories that they will be just under the ps3 points level.
in the end i wish we alll could get everything.

I wanted to ask, and hopefully it is ok to ask here;
I would like to ask if you all have taken all or some of the training modules on the site.
yes this is like a poll, but i am just curious.
I can honestly say i have taken all but about 15 modules. i will most likely complete them all in the next few weeks.

Sorry if this is off topic.

also, as far as rewards go, which would you be more inclined to get. all hypothetical

PS3 bundle or move bundle.

As i have seen in past posts, when sony releases an item, it take generally a few months to show up. which means the move bundle has a potential to come to the site.

just curious

[quote name='doubledown']So....do you think the systems will be a once a month thing? Apparently they wereavailable on 8/30 based on previous posts[/QUOTE]

8/30 was also a Monday of the first week of the month. I would think that when they come back it would Monday 10/4. This is just a guess - but they like to keep to patterns based on what I have seen in the past 5 years I have been on the site.

At any rate - I have 71 thousand points burning a hole in my pocket. :applause:

[quote name='fuss']At any rate - I have 71 thousand points burning a hole in my pocket. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. o_O

I wish I had that many points... It's 'cause you have two accounts isn't it? :p

Or maybe they will put it back up on the 30th (today)

[quote name='tinyandi']Anyone else having a problem with their Uncharted 2: GOTY code? Mine says its expired and it was just given to me today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine doesn't work either. I'm assuming that it will become active when the game hits retail on the 12th. That's my guess at least.

By the way, thanks for the tip off on the promotion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xero Vortex']Holy crap. o_O

I wish I had that many points... It's 'cause you have two accounts isn't it? :p

Or maybe they will put it back up on the 30th (today)[/QUOTE]

LOL - no I do not have two accounts - that would be abuse. I have one and my wife is the electronics lead at Target so she has an account. Ever since they started doing the auctionsI have not spent any points at all. We have used her account for rewards - but even with that she has over 23k points. :booty:

thanks for the heads up on the UC2 code also. i picked myself up one.

71K is a lot to be sure, i have 40k myself. no where near yours, but still enough for what i need. i too did not partake in the auctions. at the time, i only had 4000 points. i was hoping for something bigger. hopefully today will be the day.

[quote name='fuss']LOL - no I do not have two accounts - that would be abuse. I have one and my wife is the electronics lead at Target so she has an account. Ever since they started doing the auctionsI have not spent any points at all. We have used her account for rewards - but even with that she has over 23k points. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Ah, I wasn't trying to say that you were abusing the system.

Must be nice having two accounts between you though. :)

yes. very sad. things should have been added by now. I agree. all i have to go by is the last time is was posted that systems were available was around 6:30 ish pm. now, i have no idea what timezone that is. i then saw a post were they ps3 systems were gone around 9:30 ish pm. This keeps my hope alive, but it is looking bleek.

New courses have been added. not sure it was today or yesterday

PS3
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2
SingStar Dance

PS2
None

PSP
$9.99 PSP System Favorites

PSN
PlayStation Plus

Selling
None

Hardware
SingStar Dance Party Pack Bundle

I just won a Uncharted GOTY PSN Code :D

awesome.

EDIT: !!! WAIT !!! Does this actually include the complete game of Uncharted 2 ? or just all the GOTY DLC ?

bread's done
Back