The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

The twitter feed said that GT5 won't be on the RLS catalog until next week. They put in the order, but it hasn't arrived yet.

[quote name='ogreeley']From Sony email...

New Releases will now available within the advocate catalog on day of launch! We will be limited to 150 units of each title...so don't delay... .

Anyone know what time they items will be up? Midnight? What time zone?? Just random???[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Iceman1984']The twitter feed said that GT5 won't be on the RLS catalog until next week. They put in the order, but it hasn't arrived yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry - but I gotta bitch a little here....

I am HAPPY that games are up as soon as they are, even with the delay from DoR. It is much, much better than it was before. I much rather wait a week or so than 90 days.

BUT.. having said that. I have a huge problem with them posting about how games will be up day of launch only to fail again and again. Don't make the statment if your system will not let you do so. How can stores get games before launch but Sony can't get them? Like WTF where is Gow for the PSP? Don't tell me you can't get some DLC codes for that.. if you even bother to put the DLC codes up (SORRY PSPGo owners.. not even the RLS will support you!)

And while I am at it - why do they not even put up certian games? Where is Gran Turismo for the PSP? Motorstorm PSP? Anybody got any other games that never made it up?

/rant

i totally agree. i mean, saying it and it not working out. that is only excusable like twice. after that, its just poor showmenship. agreed that it is nice to wait a week instead of a few months. but come on like fuss said, its f'ing Sony. they should have them day 1, period.

there should be more psp selection. the selection now is ok. but where is the bulk of the hits. this is my first venture into the sony realm since ps2. i dont have a ps3. i just got the psp3000, so i am excited to get some games on the cheap. i don't mind them being older also, but some of the older good games are not here. I am interested in GT psp. i am interested in motostorm psp. for 10 dollars, i am hell of a interested.

here is to hoping they can get more and more.

i think i may even bug rls on twitter. it has been a while since i did that

i feel special, i got two twitter replies
My post to RLS:
@PlayStation_RLS not to be a pest, any thoughts to adding more psp titles to the catalog. UMD or DL version. I know a few peeps who want

Replies from RLS:

@thekrayze Not pest-like at all! You can ask whatever you want. More PSP titles is a great idea, IMO, so it'll definitely be discussed...

@thekrayze Since the holidays are on their way, it won't be immediate, but I won't forget about this one. I think it's important.

[quote name='DR2K']How do you access the auctions?[/QUOTE]
The auction has now ended. When the next auction comes around it will be posted in the WIN section.

The amount of time is all over the map; I topped out at four days but it's usually about 8-10 (plus one RLS mistake where I didn't get ModNation Racers for six weeks).

So, no worries. I haven't seen my Sly Collection yet either (I ordered it literally seconds after it went up), and there was a holiday, so it'll probably be a few more days.

So they put up a new quiz for new catalog rewards ideas. The choices are

Skateboards
Hoodies
Ties
Messenger Bags
T-Shirts

Really???? I would vote for more PSP game DLC codes, PSN Network games, PSN $50 cards and LIMITED EDITION version of games. Why would I want a tie??

I would like all of you to take a minute and send them an email and let them know what you REALLY want added to the catalog - I would love it if you included limited edition version of games in addition to what you would like. It only takes a minute send them an email via the contact page:
http://rls.us.playstation.com/Contact.aspx

I have enough points for about 11 copies of GT5, but I'm not sure if I want it. It looks gorgeous, but real racing sims have never really been my bag.

Has anyone here who ordered Sly received it yet? Ever since the six-week mix-up I had with one game, I get a little antsy, as I am now, after less than two weeks.

Sly was delivered yesterday, ordered it on 11/21. Not too bad really, much faster than usual for them.

I ordered sly when it went up (11/19) and I received it on 11/26 or 11/27 (not sure which, I was out of town for the holiday)...regardless this was much faster than previous orders, especially since the holiday was in there!
I also noticed there was no hole drilled through the upc, strange eh?
Now I'm just waiting for GT5...

Greeeeeaaaaat. I ordered mine 11/19 - less than a minute after it went up - and I just got today's mail...still not here. Looks like the RLS has something against me for the second straight time...

[quote name='kylem785']I also noticed there was no hole drilled through the upc, strange eh?[/QUOTE]

Oh hey, you're right. Finally the manual won't be messed up and embedded in the case.

[quote name='fuss']So they put up a new quiz for new catalog rewards ideas. The choices are

Skateboards
Hoodies
Ties
Messenger Bags
T-Shirts

Really???? I would vote for more PSP game DLC codes, PSN Network games, PSN $50 cards and LIMITED EDITION version of games. Why would I want a tie??

I would like all of you to take a minute and send them an email and let them know what you REALLY want added to the catalog - I would love it if you included limited edition version of games in addition to what you would like. It only takes a minute send them an email via the contact page:
http://rls.us.playstation.com/Contact.aspx[/QUOTE]

You do know that many limited edition games...are limited, or not made anymore. I mean, what Sony Limited editions do you want them to sell for $10?

I am kinda curious as to what ties they have in mind >.<

Also, Got Sly today :)

Noticing some of the prices went down on some of the games in the catalog:

Heavy Rain - 1500
MAG - 2000
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - 1000
Uncharted - 1500
Uncharted 2 - 2000

Still no GT5 though.

I also noticed a downloadable title for MLB The Show 2010 for PSP.
2500 pts, + $5.00. (you would also need to tack on $5.00 shipping as it being a DL code.)

[quote name='loxthefox']Noticing some of the prices went down on some of the games in the catalog:

Heavy Rain - 1500
MAG - 2000
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - 1000
Uncharted - 1500
Uncharted 2 - 2000

Still no GT5 though.[/QUOTE]

Another day, no Sly and no reply yet from the RLS on the mistake. I thought I was being paranoid at first, but it really looks like they missed my order twice in a row now. Sigh. I really wanted to have Sly for this weekend.

Now I'm afraid to order again, even though I know it's nothing more than a little bad luck.

Lots of game (software) bundles just put up. All PS3 singstar games for 1000 points and about 5 more like that.

Apparently GT5 will come at the end of the week.

4 Singstar games at 1000 points most likely without a mic.

[quote name='Pato7']Apparently GT5 will come at the end of the week.

4 Singstar games at 1000 points most likely without a mic.[/QUOTE]

They said the same thing last week and i never went up so I'm not holding my breath.

Last week they said that were expecting shipments of GT5 from the warehouse, either at the end last week or the following(this week). Apparently they got em in yesterday and will make them available at the end of this week.

Btw krayze since they always respond to your tweets, can you ask them on behalf of the CAGers if the Buzz bundle includes buzzers and if Singstar bundle includes a mic. I'm thinking no for both, but wouldn't mind if they give us an official answer.

Hahahah if I need to ask any other questions I will use you as the spokeperson;). My tweets never get answered:whistle2:# thanks again bro :)

Added a Blue controller....nothing else new though.

Based on the tweet: "Yes, GT5 will be 3000 points & $10 shipping. As for Move Bundles /Sly, we're looking to get them refilled. Stay tuned for news."

I just picked both up... GT5 and The Fight: Lights Out! Sweet, I have been scouting the catalog a few times a day waiting... : )

They also re-stocked lots of the advocates accys...

Picked up GT5 for now... will prob pick up The Fight later.

[quote name='salv2000']I just picked both up... GT5 and The Fight: Lights Out! Sweet, I have been scouting the catalog a few times a day waiting... : )[/QUOTE]

same here, the fight looks cool

You need TWO move controllers for the Fight, correct? Does anyone want to ask on twitter if they plan on adding another MOVE controller?

So I was wondering, do they do a verification check when you order something, even if you're already verified?

I'm quitting on Friday but I'm broke until Tuesday and I kind of want to cash in these points...

Picked up GT5!!! BTW Krebstar technically as long as you are still there you are eligible. So your fine til Friday by their standards

[quote name='doubledown']You need TWO move controllers for the Fight, correct? Does anyone want to ask on twitter if they plan on adding another MOVE controller?[/QUOTE]
They said they will when they have more available.

[quote name='Pato7']They said they will when they have more available.[/QUOTE]

Thanks....I'm sure it will take a while since they are hard to find in stores currently.

bread's done
Back