The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Thanks for mentioning the update. I was crossing my fingers for a Uncharted 1 relisting and sure enough there it was for 500 points. Thanks again.

[quote name='TheHelix']Doh I missed socom again.[/QUOTE]

SOCOM 4 is still up, I just ordered it a minute ago. For those who can't get in because the log in page shows it's under maintenance, log in through http://us.playstation.com and then go to the RLS. :D

Auctions are up - not that impressed with anything this time either... looks like I will still be building up my points. Current usuable balance 106,020.

[quote name='renoBeguH']SOCOM 4 is still up, I just ordered it a minute ago. For those who can't get in because the log in page shows it's under maintenance, log in through http://us.playstation.com and then go to the RLS. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It was still up as of now and got my copy. Now waiting for inFamous 2.

Does anyone have the PS Move charging station? Think it would be worth $10?

[quote name='TheHelix']Damn...when did i miss the Journey beta codes?[/QUOTE]
You mean RLS had Journey Beta Codes? Nooooooooooooo

.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hmm how often do they change the catalog items? I'm finally getting a PS3 again so started to do some quiz's. Saw they had GT5 on there last week but now it's not :(

[quote name='SnoT']Hmm how often do they change the catalog items? I'm finally getting a PS3 again so started to do some quiz's. Saw they had GT5 on there last week but now it's not :([/QUOTE]

I would personally follow there twitter for updates, because they sometimes tell what is being restocked, and when.

From what I'm seeing, the DS3s (Candy Pink, Satin Silver, Metallic Blue), Killzone 3, God of War 3, and the PS Move Charging Station are still available from the restock.

restock is live -- infamous 2, move controllers, dualshocks seem to be the best stuff up.

edit - and the sharpshooter!!!

[quote name='fuss']restock is live -- infamous 2, move controllers, dualshocks seem to be the best stuff up.

edit - and the sharpshooter!!![/QUOTE]

I was just going to post that. LOL. I got I2 and the sharpshooter!

Awesome! was worried I would be too late again for Infamous 2 but snagged a copy luckily. Now I'm hoping they will restock Dungeon Siege 3 at some point not sure that they will at all since it was a 3rd party title and might have been a limited release only... I really hope they do more 3rd party titles especially with this holiday season it would be of great benefit to my wallet!

[quote name='doubledown']Son of a bitch...how many points and cost was the sharpshooter?[/QUOTE]

I think remember seeing it at 6000 points and $10

Wish I had tons of points built up. I was able to get a few things though, so its not too bad. I spent an hour probably building up like 7,000 points.

After buying stuff my points are down. Guess I might as well spend some time getting more points.

I know you have to be an advocate to purchase both (ill be there in about a month), but how much were the move controllers and dual shocks going for?

[quote name='iiiii623498']I know you have to be an advocate to purchase both (ill be there in about a month), but how much were the move controllers and dual shocks going for?[/QUOTE]

The Dualshocks and Move Motion controllers are 6000 points. The Move Navigation controller is 2000 points. No additional cost to all other than the $10 shipping fee.

Lovely. I order the Sharpshooter (I got email confirmation) and they send me the Playstation Move Shooting attachment. Anyone else get their order?

[quote name='Cindaddy']Lovely. I order the Sharpshooter (I got email confirmation) and they send me the Playstation Move Shooting attachment. Anyone else get their order?[/QUOTE]You got that QUICK! Sucks it was the wrong thing.. I ordered one also and will et you know what shows up.

Seeing kids ugg boots on sale info I'm delighted to pronounce that I get a positive uncanny feeling I discovered the quite things I was ready for. This post was extremely nicely written, and it also contains lots of helpful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished manner of writing this post. You might have created it straightforward for me to realize.

[quote name='fuss']You got that QUICK! Sucks it was the wrong thing.. I ordered one also and will et you know what shows up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I appreciate it. It did come very quick. Maybe they should slow down and get the order correct. :D

[quote name='Cindaddy']Thanks, I appreciate it. It did come very quick. Maybe they should slow down and get the order correct. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL ya.

Mine came today - and it was the stupid little Move Shooting Attachment. :wall: How are you contacting them about this? I am trying the twitter way.

[quote name='fuss']LOL ya.

Mine came today - and it was the stupid little Move Shooting Attachment. :wall: How are you contacting them about this? I am trying the twitter way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm not happy that happened to you, but I'm glad I'm not alone. The thing that's weird is that the order shows the correct item, but the packing slip shows the Move Shooting Attachment. Somehow the order system was mapped to the wrong item in the shipping department.

I started with twitter and was told that I would need to send an email, but I never heard anything back on the email. I contacted twitter and they said they would try and assist. Twitter is probably good because it will not be the first time they have heard it.

how do I go about getting approved for the RLS twitter account? I didn't see anything on the site about it, unless I'm just looking in the wrong spot?

[quote name='AshesofWake']how do I go about getting approved for the RLS twitter account? I didn't see anything on the site about it, unless I'm just looking in the wrong spot?[/QUOTE]

Nothing special, just wait for them to approve it. I do not think they have been on the last few days.

I noticed on Twitter over the weekend, that it seems everyone that ordered a Sharpshooter got the wrong thing. Pretty much confirms that they had a mistake in their system. If I get to keep the shooting attachment and the Sharpshooter, I won't complain. :D

[quote name='fuss']Nothing special, just wait for them to approve it. I do not think they have been on the last few days.[/QUOTE]

I sent a request months ago! That's why I asked. Hmmmm

Is there different level's to the program? I never see any controllers on there.. Also how long does it typically take for an order? I placed mine for GT5 like 3 weeks ago. Still nothing after the initial confirmation email.

[quote name='SnoT']Is there different level's to the program? I never see any controllers on there.. Also how long does it typically take for an order? I placed mine for GT5 like 3 weeks ago. Still nothing after the initial confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. You can even track your orders now.

[quote name='SnoT']Yup I see that it said that but don't see anything about tracking.[/QUOTE]

Click on "(your name)'s PROFILE" at the top right of the screen and then the "Order History" tab. You'll see the "Track Package" link next to your order.

For the twitter question, I would say resent the request and see if that helps. Maybe send a tweet asking if you could get approved...

For the different level question, yes there is. If you log into the site once a month for 6 months you get more rewards and points for quizzes.

And has anybody got any reply about the sharpshooter screwup?? I sent a tweet and an email and nothing.

bread's done
Back